Daily reminder MONKEY is prettiest Women in Finland

Cuck a duck?
She is even much uglier then average Black Women.I mean what is this creature? Is she/he Transvertite?

>Multiculturalism Yes!

She won because she looks like fucking Spürdo Bear.

10/10

>fuggggg

Funny how pol cares more about that sheboona than anyone in Finland.

You sure that's not a man?

Trudeau the Cuck would also pick her over the others.

She is probably a roastie down there, a lot.

F P B P

ITT pathetic racists suddenly giving a shit about ridiculous beauty contests cause a brown woman won.

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

t. Shitskin

>is is self-destructing

Why don't people check there work?

You have 30 million of such women in Brazil.

Another reminder THIS was Miss Helsinki 2013
Kelly Kalonji
Not as ugly as this Tranny but still....

She's not even ugly.

The rest of the competitors were all generic, cookie cutter blonde-haired, blue-eyed women. They're a dime a dozen in Finland. This black girl was the only one that actually stood out in the bunch.

It is the symptom of a wider disease, Hans.

You of all people should know.

You guys are focusing on the wrong thing. She didn't force anyone to pick her, blame the treacherous judges that picked her.

Cut down the hair, remove make-up and you get a successful American rapper face.

She's fucking hideous.

Guys it is not funny anymore pls

Pure coincidence. But just out of interests: who produces these shows?

TURKEY YES

Mages sense :D

Nope, you delusional fuck.

If you look at the other women, they look pretty shit. Maybe the jury just wanted something more exotic :^)

p.s.: the only disease is people like you, you shithead.

You made your bed, now lie in it lol

Nop,there were also brunette and black-haired and one ginger one

Why would anyone want to get rid of white people when this is the best woman that blacks have to offer?

>stood out in the bunch
Yeah, for being ugly as fuck

nice boat

That's not her tho..

>implying the producers had no agenda behind this show to improve tolerance for multiculturalism
>implying the media is not a giant propaganda apparatus
>being this bluepilled

You are a damn Volltrottel, Kevin. What are you even doing here?

i won't pretend that isn't the case. >t. shitskin isn't an argument, but y'all sure as hell seem to think it's an adequate rebuttal to exposition of your collective mediocrity.
>conclusion: these contests are cancerous and their use as a progenitor of cultmarx was inevitable and appropriate for the medium.

The prettiest one by far in the middle...

Only in Helsinki.

this

wew sooo qute an butifull

>the nose knows

they always choose the ugliest woman that they can find.

she looks literally like an ape

This wasn't a popular vote btw. - unlike Miss Finland for instance - they always pick the shittiest ones precisely for the (social) media attention and buzz it creates, not the first time a gorilla is chosen. Panel consisted mostly of niggers and faggots.

Every hour we have this thread and everytime there is some finnfag explaining how everyone in the thread is wrong.

Is that Don Cheadle?

Who is running these "oddest looking pet" contests.

So many of these primordial dung sculptures 'winning' contests in different countries.

Anyone seen the article about the six foot tall blonde hair blue eyed goddess winning Miss Harlem.

This recent trend of blacking up ancestral species is done out of wanting to be more politically correct, but instead just draws the focus on niggers being the missing link.

The link between apes and niggers being niggers.
Not humans.

diverse noses are beautiful

>implying anyone outside Finland cares about it
>apart from sad pathetic white racist males

:^) I'm here having a laugh at you pathetic imbeciles.

>Canadian having a fit, spouting something about "cultmarx" with no sound basis for it whatsoever

enjoy your cultural enrichment, kraut
you'll get gassed soon enough

t. not a white guy

Black chicks with blue eyes super hot.

Still looks like the tranny gremlin in Gremlins 2.

Take a good look at the face.
Cover up the tits, imagine the hair as its original state - some knotted lumps of pubes encrusted in faeces.
Bleached baboon.

>anyone outside Finland
It still affects 5,5 million people and many who hear about it through the internet then, Achmed.
Now go collect your welfare, maybe a car hits you on the way there.

>It still affects 5,5 million people
>it affects
>a bullshit beauty contest
>affecting people

Yeah well their own fault then, lol :^) You wouldn't give a shit if it weren't a brown person winning. You're just mentally ill is all. :^)

>that blonde

Boring as hell t.bh

>all that make-up and whitewashed

Have you ever taken a step back and evaluated why you keep pictures like that and post it on an internet weaving board? Might have to do with your mental health :^)

your banter game is weak, achmed

Makes sense.
Imagine finding out what you are and that 50% of your potential had been thrown away by a slut mother.

It's actually a nationalist contest.

Either that or it's sexist.

Pick your poison liberlulz

not even in peru gujs.

:DD.

It's because they don't get this pageant is trash to begin with. They think it's very meaningful. like a lot of irrelevant stuff posted here. It's just a broke attention-seeking reality "star" with her model agency trying to profit off attention. Clearly she's doing something right since this rubbish has become international comedy news.

Someone please shop this

She's from Congo, not Nigeria.

ever heard of subliminal programming, faggot? You are probably a Hauptschüler, Achmed. You wouldn´t understand how propaganda works if someone gave you a one year seminar on it.

>subliminal programming
Of what exactly? Unlike you I'm not braindead from the get go hating brown people for no other reason than my self inflated sense of importance because I happen to be white, you shithead.

What do you do here, if you disagree with us? Mentally ill people usually look for friction, while healthy, redpilled people search harmony. We have ideological harmony here, while you search friction. Better visit the doctor before they give you the Zwangsjacke.

What's wrong with her face? Does she have some kind of disorder?

im brown and dude this is sshhheeit.

yall Neanderthals

>thinks white genocide is not a reason to hate muliculturalism
those things are basically synonyms.
Do you even know what a synonym is, Achmed? Try to finish Hauptschule before you come here again.

B-but I thought Finland was one of the less faggy Eurocuck nations.

Was I lied to, Sup Forums?

I think you were looking for this meme.

Yeah. Is a nigger.

Brown people should be in brown countries. Whites are a minority, we don't need this bullshit and besides nobody has more tape and fail than brown people.

Be sure to post this on your twitter. Because these are the big issues we must tackle

And millions prettier. That nose is fugly as fuck!!!

Why don't black women wear afro? That's because they don't care about their black race, they only care about how to destroy white man genes and stick some of those genes unto them so they can get straight hair.

Something really wrong with miss competitions and Eurovison for last decade. They sing English on Eurovision, every country, they claim Israel is Europe. Every miss competition on planet has strange racial outcomes, even in Japan they picked a black woman, that's some real try-hard sabotage.

It was a trap made by Suvakkis (liberals).

Pick ugliest black woman as a winner and you can ride with the racism or womenhate, depending on the people.

Perfect trap! And thats what they are doing.

"You are all racists!" Even the fact is that shes ugly (body is hot tho).

Helsinki isn't part of Finland.

Imagine a city filled with aids-skrillex and carl the cucks. That's a Helsinki

Of course they choose a nigger

>every white man is responsible for something that happened in Africa hundreds of years ago
Those hypocrite elites should look in the mirror and their royal families, they were the ones looting in Africa and besides Africans are doing a great job destroying every living thing in Africa without white man. We fought against monarchy and now those queen and kings of UK/Sweden/Netherlands try to send us a bill how we are to blame for slavery. We should kill those monarchy faggots, since they were pushing for common EU market, now they pushing niggers and then they were the ones making wars in middle east and even in past.

People just want what they are not used to see/get. Thats human nature, and the reason it's most apparent now, IMO, had to do with globalization.

>strange racial outcomes
Well that's just liberalism going full retard. Isn't it?

Daily reminder Helsinki is not Finland. Also Miss Helsinki has been a joke in Finland for years. This monkey however was the worst :D

>body is hot

No. It really isn't. This sheboon is a freak all over.

This isn't accidental user, don't be stupid. Elites will and always have been fucking around with common man. We are in EU for crying out loud, why do we listen to USA, why do we get niggers? Why do we need English? Every channel on television is USA promotion or German nonsense. All ISPs sell same shit, oh look great competition. We should lock them up with niggers in cages those king and queens of tolerance. Native people get no tolerance at all.

>there do exist black qts, even if they arent your type
>that managed to win
if they really have to push an agenda, couldnt they have chosen a cute one to do it?

>overstyled
>fake
>make-up
>photo manipulation
>wrong race
OH user, DON'T BE RACIST TOWARDS THOSE WHORES, YOU BIGOT
Everybody knows those models suck cock around the clock and that business is filled with little daddy sluts who's daddy bribed the showbiz, but fuck they could at least present them in natural light if they want to show me those models with peace speech down my throat, right race would be good too.

You're too narrow minded bro, sorry.

And this is not to say I approve the things you're against. I believe you're leaving behind the obvious economic motivations of corporations.

The reason ppl listen to the USA, not just here, is because they produce good tasting crap (read McDonald's for example). Normies with full time jobs and families don't have time to pay attention at the supposed world you see.

Have I missed any protest of individuals like you in lj?

This is a proper replacement for miss Helsinki

Anyone wants to fuck some boy pucci? Take them dicks out!