Police said to have hours of tape from Netanyahu-initiated ‘quid pro quo meetings’

Damning leaks from the ongoing investigations into Benjamin Netanyahu continued to trickle out Tuesday, with police reported to have seized hours of tapes from negotiations the prime minister held with a dominant media mogul over a mutually beneficial deal. Those recordings are said to prove, among other things, that Netanyahu initiated the illicit meetings.

Police have two tapes, each containing hours of conversations between Netanayhu and Yedioth Ahronoth publisher Arnon Mozes, recorded on multiple occasions, Haaretz reported. The apparent deal on the table, which was never implemented, would have seen the prime minister work to reduce the circulation of the Israel Hayom daily newspaper — Yedioth’s biggest rival — in exchange for more favorable coverage in Yedioth.

In the second case, police have seized receipts for gifts worth up to NIS 400,000 ($104,000) given to Netanyahu over a number of years by Israeli Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan, Channel 10 news reported Monday night. The receipts were reportedly seized during a raid on Milchan’s offices in Ramat Gan.

Channel 2 further reported over the weekend that Netanyahu had asked US Secretary of State John Kerry three times in 2014 to intervene on behalf of Milchan and arrange a long-term visa for Milchan to live in the United States. The visa was indeed arranged.

In a report Sunday, Channel 10 said that in addition to Milchan, Australian billionaire James Packer was also paying for meals for the Netanyahus at their private residence in Caesarea, as well as cigars and champagne. Packer and Milchan are friends and have mutual business interests.

timesofisrael.com/police-said-to-have-hours-of-tape-from-netanyahu-initiated-quid-pro-quo-meetings/

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.764206
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, this is going to make the Israeli Left really happy.

To be honest, I hope the charges don't stick. Netanyahu is too good at pissing people off to want to replace.

Polite bump

Damage control for what Netanyahu will release about Obama to the Trump administration.

this

He said that, but the British Foreign Office is taking credit for the Resolution.

>"I want to remind you that the U.K. was closely involved in the drafting of that resolution. It was an Egyptian-generated resolution and we only supported it because it contained new language pointing out the infamy of terrorism that Israeli suffers every day,” said Johnson in response to questions from MPs.
>Two weeks ago, Haaretz reported that Britain was a leading player in drafting the resolution on settlements and pushing it to a vote. Israeli and Western diplomats say that British jurists and diplomats worked directly with the Palestinians on the wording of the resolution before it was first distributed by the Egyptians. They say the British did this in secret, without informing Israel.

read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.764206

Netanyahu is too left for my taste.. he bow down too easily to the communist assholes. the problem is its him the commies or the religion nuts.

haaretz its the most left communist propoganda machine there is! its the "jews" that cuck half the world with their bullshit!

Yes, Haaretz is shit. Doesn't mean that it tells lies, it just tilts the facts. Whenever it talks about Israel, tilt it forty degrees to the right, you'll be fine.

anons can you explain the positions of the far left in Israel?

Just my theory, Israel was behind the DNC and podesta email leaks. The vote against Israel in the UN and the corruption scandal involving Benji are payback from Obama/HRC. The whole muh Russian hackers is a smokescreen to deflect from their true target and at the same time delegitimatize Trump.

Kek 1, Zog 0

Israel hacked the elections.

t. Russian Spy

race-mixing, ma feels, arabs "culture" is better then jews culture and pretty much hate everyone who dont agree with them...

I'm honestly not that good at politics, but it seems to be that the left wants Social Justice, you know, more support for the poor, cheaper housing, stuff like that.

In terms of the peace process, they want the settlements gone, they want to give the Palestinians whatever they ask for in exchange for peace. The Right is more cynical.

I don't buy it. Hillary is a neocon and would have sent 100 million white males to die for Israel. She would have also been super easy to influence and blackmail

You have to admit Netanyahu is a massive cunt though

oh yes.. wish we had some thing better.

But he's our cunt. I voted for him because he's a snake, and we needed someone slippery to ignore Obama.

Fuck Hillary. I don't forgive her for the shit she pulled when she was Secretary of State, she unnecessarily created shitstorms on purpose in order to scold us. Fuck her.

OY VEY DOSE GOYIM WANT US TO STOP ACTIVELY TAKING THE LAND THEY'RE LIVING ON IT'S LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH

East Jerusalem isn't a settlement, fuckwit. We took it from Jordan, and Jordan released all claims

so the sweden doomed to become swedestan cuz they wont get rid of their sand monkeys cuz they live there? or is it you ahmed?

It's ogre. The fall of Israel, the rise of Tacosrael.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957

Thank Trump's Tacocaust. Soon Canada will become the new Greatest Ally.