I work at McDonalds Sup Forums. Have I failed my race? There is no white privilege in this god forsaken land lads...

I work at McDonalds Sup Forums. Have I failed my race? There is no white privilege in this god forsaken land lads. I gag everytime I enter our kitchen and a wall of grease hits me. It smells terribly.

How old are you?

Don't be a snob. Nobody needs to apologize for supporting themselves.

Someone has to flip burgers

At least you are working
It seems like 90% of this board is pathetic neet scum

money is money at the end of the day lad, do that while looking for other shit, best policy is to list your cv online

Make your way into management, they make decent money.

Stop with this idea that the whole of the people must all be engineer or scientist.
Europe always had geniuses, but had a massive amount of small people, craftsmen and farmers, to support it. You're merely importing the suburbian american white self guilt of opulence, fueled by middle class sociologist.

The fact is that no self reliant civilization do without a way to feed itself. After mechanization, that small part of population moved to low end tertiary job instead. But the idea that everyone should be some real estate magnus or a marvel engineer is stupid. There's place for every european in society. Yours may be bad but not everybody can be a Celsius.

Strive to be better but respect the one that aren't. Social order is as it is.
Respect for your betters
Compassion for those beneath you.

Cooking at a fast food place is embarrassing but it is the step in the right direction. It gives you income, keeps you busy and your mind quick. You will find yourself spending more time thinking about, what can I do to improve myself financially?
Now here is what you need to do, if you are within an ear shot of customers, try to start up a quick conversation with them. Tell them that you're looking for more full time work, work that you can do with your hands and build skills for a career you are interested in. You will be surprised at how often people will give you a suggestion, an friend they know who may be looking to hire or even the person you are speaking to will offer you work.
Why do I believe this? Because it happened to me before. As a HVAC-R business owner and operator, I recently had a young man speak to me at Tim Horton's, telling me how hard it is finding quality work. I told him what I do and that if he is interested, he should give me a call. Giving him my card, I got a phone call the next morning from him, asking how serious I was about hiring him. I told him where my shop was and said that he should drop by sometime when he is free. So the next day, oddly enough he came by while I was out of office, I got the call that he was there, I raced back to the office and met with him.

Now come two months later, he has started working for me, agreed that he will attempt the trade and become a journeyman. After his last month of probation, I am sending him to the college here to take a course in refrigeration and if he is still comfortable with job, he is free to continue working for me and build up his career.

BTW, he is Ukrainian. Why does that matter? Because I am a racist and refuse to hire anyone of color.

I quit my job in a restaurant because I just couldn't take talking to the other people who worked there any more.

I have a degree and they're all braindead.

Down to my last 400 pounds. Gonna have to face getting a job again lads.

What do?

Work makes you free, Sven. Work all you can, save as much money, and try to escape your hellish prison, move to the mountains or wilderness once you are financially able. There you will be better able to survive the coming chaos caused by the marxists.

I quit my last job because of my co workers as well. They weren't even bad people, I just cannot stand seeing the same people 5 - 6 days a week after a year.

You think niggers should hold all unpopular positions in Sweden? Sounds very multiculti of you.

... Ian ? Go play FFXIV

youve let down your race in plenty of other ways
we really werent counting on you

salaam alaykum

A job is a job, just keep grinding it out and look for better things. You're employed and there's nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm 18 senpai

Im an eight year AFSOC vet, white, and the best job I could get since I got out was working as a security guard for 11 an hour. Fuck liberals I hope they do start a civil war so I can go kill their dumb asses until some one ends my misery.

I hope this is a troll, if you couldn't hook up a contracting gig you were either an AFSOC cook or you are terrible at job hunting.

at least you got a job

Why don't you use our system and get free education in a field that's in need of workers?

Bro I'm 19 and I'm working at staples. But I'm going to school and life is good. You're in good shape to me if you have future plans

Ignore flag

I was a meat clerk in a grocery store when I was 18, that was fucking worse than McDonalds

Now I'm 30 years old, Chef at Wendy's making 125k a year with a 9 inch dick

Nope got shot then medical no one here is hireing so all there is are crap jobs. Just want to die fighting now nothing else left.

No, the guys working never make it to manager. It's a ruse to make you work harder. At least in retail.

Can't you become some security brute in Africa for a ameriboo nigger warlord?

>ignore flag.

Fuck you. Saved, screencapped, catalogued and filed for flame emission spectrometry

Do you have sauce for my nuggets?

I used to work at a Zaxby's when I was in college. It was awful. I still have nightmares about it.

At least you're working at all, which puts you above most niggers and a lot of whites.

Nope nothing applied to six jobs a day for 7 months only response was this job for 11 an hour.

m8 I worked at burger king for a year just to have something to do after conscription. Then I did the Högskoleprov (a test that might give you access to your education of choice if you do well enough). Now I'm 27 and a anesthetic nurse raking in money (~5000€/month). You can always study in Sweden and be able to get an interesting job.

yea i hear that happens a lot

Yeah I'm basically putting all my cards on högskoleprovet at the moment. Studying for it

Seriously though what was your AFSC, any idiot with a secret can go overseas for $80-280k.

2A573C I also have an AS in network administration.