White privledge

If this doesn't prove white privledge, I dont know does

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY
preview.tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay mad.

you're implying that niggers are people and deserve the same rights, you're wrong

College athletes have always received special treatment. This has nothing to do with them being white or the victim being black.

Where Is the proof of the first one?
Second case has a video.

Bullies VS Torturers

Mmmm these two stories can totally be compared.

No bro, here is your white privilege right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY

Talcum X my man. That's real white privilege.

>OC

Wow, so they've managed to make a disabled white man being beaten into another example of white privilege. Holy shit.

> implying assaulting niggers is wrong

What it does is prove that recording video evidence of your crimes makes you a fucking moron.

I don't do politics of envy.

I don't think this implies white privilege, it implies that those two individuals, who happen to be white, got away with it. IMO, those two white faggots should get their brains blown out in public, just like those piece of shit blacks.

I don't see how anyone could find this disagreeable. They forfeited their right to life when they raped a guy, and the blacks did the same when they tortured the guy.

on had a viral video, the other didn't.

have you not noticed how some police-on-black killings cause outrage even when the black dude was an armed criminal, while some other incidents where the black dude really dindu naff cause no noticeable outrage?

viral videos, that's your answer.

One is an accusation where the burden of proof lies on the accuser. The other is 4 sociopaths wailing on a retarded kid while shouting "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" over and over again on a live feed.

>no evidence

>alleged rape with little evidence
>brutal torture broadcasted live on jewbook
makes you wonder

this
"public interest" is a big factor

>Regular bullying vs Live recorded Torture

Apes typically spend their whole lives in zoos for no reason. Why is this case any different?

You can't prove that they were assaulting him.
He might have been attacking them, you don't know!

It proves that the law does not applies to athletes. If those nogs were athletes they would be out partying and fucking hookers now.

It was all staged.

This was a white high school athlete, not college.

And you may be right, if the athletes are white. Like this guy and also the piece of trash white scumbag from swim team who sexually assaulted a passed out female via fingering. Walked.

He and the victim admitted to it? The damage on the victims body? Doctor's reports? You dumb white faggot.

1/10 faggot.

How hard did they have to look to find that cowboy?

Bet it wasn't even news when it happened.

They didn't make it into anything. They pointed it out.

You're a racist shit stain, yes.

I don't think the guys on the top should have escaped jail time. When you bully somebody by shoving something up a special needs kid ass, you've crossed the line so fucking far it's insane to escape jail time.

False equivalency is being implied, there was a clear racial motive in the black attack against the white, but not the white attack against the black. This meme, in itself, is reinforcing a racist stereotype that when a white man commits a crime it's racially motivated.

I don't think the black guys should have gotten special punishment for commiting a hate crime, as I don't believe racial motivations should be a factor in sentencing.

im 100% sure the details of the first are ambigious and have been misreprented in some leftist jew rag. they probably didn't do anything beyond saying "nigger" and bullying the kid a bit, pretty much like ANY and EVERY white kid will experience if they are unfortunate enough to go to an ape "school"

> One is an accusation where the burden of proof lies on the accuser.
There was proof from the accusor and admittance from the trash bags. Stop trying to justify this with anything other than the true "I'm a racist shit and I approve this racist shit"

> False equivalency is being implied, there was a clear racial motive in the black attack against the white, but not the white attack against the black. This meme, in itself, is reinforcing a racist stereotype that when a white man commits a crime it's racially motivated.

There is no false equivalency whatsoever, because being racially motivated or not is irrelevant to the point of the picture, which is the gross discrepancy in " justice" due to the race of the victims and criminals.

And the first has ample evidence of racial motivation. They had been slinging racist chatter and slurs his way well before that group assault took place, and they also used racial slurs during it. Again, its besides the point, however.

Redpill me on Trayvon Martin Sup Forums
I agree about Mike Brown but Zimmerman wasn't a fucking cop

as in actual news report includin source

>This meme, in itself, is reinforcing a racist stereotype that when a white man commits a crime it's racially motivated.

It does no such thing and there is no such stereotype.

ok where are the confessions, and the medical reports then?

>Zimmerman wasn't a fucking cop

So what? It's not like he pulled his gun and tried to do a stop and frisk or anything. Now did he fear for his life to the point of needing to shoot the other guy? I guess the courts thought so.

people act the the only ones allowed to poke into the business of others is the cops, that's not true at all. I kind of makes you an annoying fuck of a neighbor but it's not illegal to walk around your neighborhood or any other area.

some feel zim knew he had that gun for back up so maybe he pushed an issue he did not need to push. I tend to think tay chimped out, like they always do and then got shot.

Here's 40. Just keep clicking next.

preview.tinyurl
[dot]
com/zzne3qy

DINDU

>whining about whites having more rights in a white country
>whining about nigger animals not being treated equally to humans

kys nigger you're privileged we didn't put a bullet to your head yet.

they also didn't livestream it to Facebook you niggershit

Why on earth would stealing a hot pocket from Wal-Mart be a federal crime?

>P.S. THAT IS ONE UGLY NIGGER.

Its at google.com

The dude even said there was enough evidence for him to be convicted and the DA said so too.

Low and behold.

>muh derail
Zimmerman has nothing to do with this.

Every person in that picture deserves to be hanged.

>it's only a crime if you live stream the assault!

That source..

ok but can you show me the proof, if you have already seen it then it should be easy for you to link it here right? the confessions and doctors reports, thanks!

All white privilege is,is the assumption that you are a rational human bean.

did these retards actually post this? i know occupy democrats are completely retarded but is it really this bad?

Go troll another thread.

how is asking for a shred of proof that you say you have trolling? would you walk into court and say, this man is guilty, then when they ask for evidence call them trolls? just fucking link it if you have it

ok, I just googled "black people look like monkies", and came up with a bunch of images and pages showing black people being compared to monkies. Does that mean it's 100% true because the source is "google.com"?

Why should I trust a source that compares black people to monkies to tell me whether or not a white guy was charged for sexually assaulting a black mentally challenged person?

We all know that picture is fake.

Fuck off troll. You were unwilling to Google, so you were given the entire Google collection. You're unwilling to look at it or are playing troll. If I spoonfed you, you'd do the same. Hence trollfag. You're acting exactly like the stereotypical welfare nigs you lots critique so much.

>Complaining about trolling on Sup Forums
fuck off you actual shill

Also do you really expect anybody on here to follow a tinyurl link that "other" user posted (pretty sure it is all you just with different IDs)? What fucking site do you come from where that is a safe thing to do.

It was a preview tinyurl, exactly to remove that excuse for not looking. You can see exactly what it links to in the preview.

>complaining about trolling
>calling out trolling
>synonymous
Yea no.

Derail no more. OP guy and his mates are subhuman scum.

O WOW THERE IS A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THIS CRIMINAL WHITE AND A CRIMINAL BLACK

WHITE PRIVILEGE EVERYWHERE SYSTEMATIC YEP IT EXISTS

Their teammate was a faggot who enjoyed it.