Why did (((google))) add a CGI version of the Third Temple at the Mount to streetview...

Why did (((google))) add a CGI version of the Third Temple at the Mount to streetview? Are they trying to usher in the end times?

google.com/maps/@31.7781161,35.2359927,3a,75y,8.6h,98.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-3w_Cb-XIw3M/WD02CpFfOnI/AAAAAAAAAP8/3ttzDCuP7Z86UZJSlqGqszuuN2TJx8aIQCLIB!2e4!7i6000!8i3000

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:V0ukbykZSVEJ:www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Can-Third-Temple-be-built-without-destroying-Dome-of-the-Rock &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=il
templeinstitute.org/frequently-asked-questions.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excavations_at_the_Temple_Mount
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats the difference between the 1st, 2nd and 3rd temples? Got pictures of the other two?

the first two were destroyed thousands of years ago, and the appearance of a third portends end times.

The first two were destroyed.
A third temple is one of the end times prophecies in the Old Testament.

Does it say Third Temple anywhere on (((google))) though? I don't see anything

Yes

It doesn't need to say anything

The Second Temple was bigger and prettier. Whiter. more marble, more gold. That sort of thing. It was Herod's design.

It was supposed to be more faithful to the previous plans, but well, Herod was not really all that religious.

The Talmud spoke of it glowingly, something along the lines of 'The person who has not seen Herod's Temple, has not seen beauty in his life'.

Why did they make it? I guess because the wanted people to see what it looked like. Sort of like they did with the Coliseum. (I can't get it to work properly, hasn't Google Maps ever heard of using wasd?)

Thanks Blumpf

>Talmud
>meaningful

I heard the second temple never returned to the glory of of the first. This is all the fault of the Babylonians.

Yeah, but that's in terms of Miracles. There's a list of miracles said to have happened in the time of the First Temple that failed to happen in the second. Ribbons changing colors, the bread staying fresh, that sort of thing. (I think it's wishful thinking, or legend, myth.) But they did say that Mark II was prettier, if not holier.

What is the muslim communities response?

The jews were actually babylonians, so it's probably true

I haven't heard of any response, maybe they haven't noticed yet?

Its streetview at the temple mount. They added a big fucking CGI temple to it.

If they build the third temple, it will be the end of the world.

They already built it in Brazil

real temple =/= the real one.
They need to destroy the mosquee in Jerusalem for that.

i meant mason temple*

You know, I've heard that it's halachically permissible to use the Dome of the Rock as the Third Temple. I'd have to ask an expert, but it's interesting, right?

the third temple will lead to the demise of judaism, because, like before, jews will fight over who controls it. Right now judaism is very diverse and that is a good thing.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:V0ukbykZSVEJ:www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Can-Third-Temple-be-built-without-destroying-Dome-of-the-Rock &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=il

Eh, doubt it. The Orthodox denomination will take precedence, and the other denominations will attempt to pressure them to be more modern in their ethics.

And i've heard that they are digging under the Temple Mount where the foundation of the temple are supposed to be. Some orthodoxe are already praying there. Dunno if its true.

Nice snake pit.

The first temple was ordered built by God and given to Solomon to complete.

The second temple was not.

The third temple will not.

The second temple had the scarlet thread turn white.

Until Jesus was crucified. Then it never did again.

You Jews don't pick up on God's hints very well.

More likely side-by-side.

Like, excavations, archeology? Or are you thinking sabotage? I'd believe the former, not the latter.

Temple Institute, the experts.
>Geo-politically, the Temple Mount has to be cleared of the Dome of the Rock and the mosques which are presently located upon it before the physical rebuilding of the Holy Temple can begin. Many scenarios can be imagined which would accomplish this, the most promising, and not necessarily the most far-fetched, would entail Moslem recognition of the Mount as the intended location for the rebuilt Temple. With the acquiescence of the Moslem world the Moslem structures currently on the Mount would be disassembled and reassembled elsewhere. traditionally, Moslem texts, beginning with the Koran, accept the prophecies of the return of the Jewish nation and the rebuilding of the Holy Temple. Today, of course, radical Islam holds sway over the Moslem world, and until this phenomenon is defeated, the likelihood of a peaceful preparation for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple remains nil.
templeinstitute.org/frequently-asked-questions.htm

These are the ones who have built all the items, like the Altar, the Table, they've made Cohen uniforms, they've made the Vestments of the High Priest, they're trying to make a red cow for purification needs.

That's not what the Talmud said, though. They said that it didn't happen in the Second Temple at all.

Ezekiel 38 will take care of the muslim problem for a while.

Oh, but do you believe Moses and the prophets?

where those the temples destroyed at the same day in the jewish calendar like 9/11 happened?

The Rabbis taught that forty years prior to the destruction of the Temple the lot did not come up in the [high priest’s] right hand nor did the tongue of scarlet wool become white…

(Talmud, Tractate Yoma 39b)

Temple destroyed 70 AD

Jesus crucified 32 AD

yea the excavations/archeology project.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excavations_at_the_Temple_Mount
I just read that some orthodoxe were already able to pray under the ground.

A similar passage in the Babylonian Talmud states:
"Our rabbis taught: During the last forty years before the destruction of the Temple the lot ['For the Lord'] did not come up in the right hand; nor did the crimson-colored strap become white; nor did the western most light shine; and the doors of the Hekel [Temple] would open by themselves" (Soncino version, Yoma 39b).

The miracles of the Temple doors opening by themselves.

30 CE The leading Jewish authority of that time, Yohanan ben Zakkai, declared that this was a sign of impending doom, that the Temple itself would be destroyed.

The Jerusalem Talmud states:
"Said Rabban Yohanan Ben Zakkai to the Temple, 'O Temple, why do you frighten us? We know that you will end up destroyed. For it has been said, 'Open your doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour your cedars' " (Zechariah 11:1)' (Sota 6:3).

I'm not religious :)

Buuuuut, if I was, I'd believe in Moses, the other prophets weren't particularly clear in their prophecies. I also think that many Christians take those prophecies out of context in order to make them talk about Jesus.

I don't think 9/11 happened on the Ninth of Av, but the tradition is that both Temples were destroyed on that day.

I'll have a look at my copy of Yoma.

Pretty interesting and good posts by the Jew ITT

>I'll have a look at my copy of Yoma.
It doesn't specify the Second Temple, but the English translation does, so I'll accept it.

Doesn't say anything about Christ, it's only talking about the impending destruction.

OMG

CGI TEMPLE BUILT ON TEMPLE
MOUNT

REALITY IS A SIMULATION

WAKE UP SHEEP

VIRTUAL REALITY AI ANTI-CHRIST QUANTUM COMPUTER SITS IN THE THRONE OF THE VIRTUAL REALITY CGI TEMPLE

THE UNIVERSE IS A SIMULATION GUISE

THE SATURN CUBE CONTROLS US ALL
WE ALL GON DIE

I know a few guys who can take care of this.

>add a CGI version
It's there, your goy eyes just can't see it.

Shit, it's the Romans! To arms!

We took care of three of your walls already, we can handle one more.

>Black cube of Saturn
>2001's black plank of Jupiter

based kubrick.

hmmm...

Careful you might trip!

You're not going to have a third temple for very long, and if you do, well you know what will happen.

Might as well start groveling before you end up like your great uncle in pic related.

game?

Can you digitally attach a suicide vest to yourself? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough

Degenerate anime poster. Time to get scared, your disgusting plans are falling apart.

FUCK DHIMMIS AND FUCK DRUMFP(PBUH)

You're a faggot.