Brit/pol/ Fuck annoymongs edition

>Corbyn is in a fucking meltdown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38568116

>IRA gangster Martin McGuinness resigns, Sinn Fein on course to batter the DUP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>Tories promise to tackle 'stigma' of mental health but refuse to give additional funding
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mental-health-stigma-funding-government-nhs-a7516461.html

>UKIP to lose huge amount of funding as Italian 5-Star Movement divorces itself from EU Parliament grouping
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-m5s-ukip-idUKKBN14S0HG?il=0

>Corbyn refuses to back down over total dedication to open borders
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-back-clampdown-9586477

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSWhzsGY3hA
nydailynews.com/news/national/percentage-non-hispanic-whites-hits-all-time-63-article-1.1371772
youtube.com/watch?v=251cxou3yR4
youtube.com/watch?v=k2SPeEeCj3I
youtube.com/watch?v=M4zSy07qPkI
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg
youtube.com/watch?v=86eZgPUw_cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2e_L9ERyqok
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj--jJ2SgXc
youtube.com/watch?v=v47otSNnXIs
youtube.com/watch?v=f2V8GEiVeak
youtube.com/watch?v=rYtJZAn7by4
youtube.com/watch?v=Oba9M3DaL68
youtube.com/watch?v=yxV04GxqrQw
youtube.com/watch?v=08OaE9Z3msQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1hmrg74Z44M
youtube.com/watch?v=IPd9znWgGLk
birminghammail.co.uk/news/nostalgia/gallery/gallery-nostalgic-look-back-solihull-9416819
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQRRI9goFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate the rest of Sup Forums, in particular the Americans. They are stupid, inconsistent, narrow-minded subhumans.

>Oh, but they're just joking
They're not - Americans genuinely think this way here. They have constructed this illusion inside their mind that more or less is the illusion of grandeur and social standing peasants, slaves and prisoners dream.

Let's not kid ourselves any longer; Hitler did nothing wrong and WW2 was a mistake.

Day of the rope when?

brits are not white

What are you lads listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=JSWhzsGY3hA

nydailynews.com/news/national/percentage-non-hispanic-whites-hits-all-time-63-article-1.1371772

Real trap shit my nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=251cxou3yR4

youtube.com/watch?v=k2SPeEeCj3I

Some ambient stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=M4zSy07qPkI

Friendly reminder that you all can be as autistic as Bomber Rimmer.

Bomber Rimmer##meep312312

C'mon, give it a shot, you know you want to.

DENIED

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

Nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg

That's not a meltdown at all

Just got a perfidious plan lads.

We help the Germans meme the defeat of Merkel, but instead of supporting a right wing party, we secretly make memes to support a grand coalition of the left; SPD, Linke and the greens.

This will accelerate the collapse of Germany and the EU.

Objections?

youtube.com/watch?v=86eZgPUw_cQ

gay

Stop listening to musical genres other than folk, classical and metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=2e_L9ERyqok

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj--jJ2SgXc

>TFW we can all be bomber rimmer together now

Going to court tomorrow to put my guilty plea in lads.

Which anonymong are you, again?

F

You already tried this meme last thread

What did you do?

Beat up ex's new bf and you have two autistic kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=v47otSNnXIs

Charged with GBH without intent (s20)

Basically gf of 8 years and 2 kids split up with out of the blue, she insisted she wasn't seeing anyone but I went over there to get my xbox and her new bf she worked with for years was sitting at my computer desk, in my chair, playing on his computer. So I flipped out and hit with a wrench.

Hoping for suspended sentence.

>metal
Sweaty drug-indulging degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=f2V8GEiVeak

This:
>youtube.com/watch?v=rYtJZAn7by4

Brit/pol/ going to let a couple tripfags cuck you like this?

No wonder your Brexit vote didn't mean anything.

>rozzers asking me if I'm racist

were you being racist in greggs by any chance?

Include me in the screencap nonce.

Driving down to Essex tomorrow lads, hope there are loads of Essex girl slags when I get there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oba9M3DaL68

Well, good luck I suppose.

I went down there once and the random girls in shops or whatever are surprisingly friendly.

This is the best image I've ever seen.
Sums it up perfectly. GF is Murcan, and says she is German, French and native lmao

Woes?

God that's fucking awful. If you really do listen to that tripe you are part of the problem.

Imagine a world where your girlfriend was the one going to court for infidelity. Now that would be funny.

Ofc britpol would be tripfag central. Shitty past-its-prime country trying to stay relevant, and a bunch of fat neets trying to convince themselves they have opinions worth attaching an identity to.

Kys

voting for brexit was a mistake desu

>That pic
Good job guys.
You're now reddit.

>Comparing the magical encounter with the Beethoven quartet, the Bach suite, the Brahms symphony, in which your whole being is gripped by melodic and harmonic ideas and taken on a journey through the imaginary space of music in that experience which lies at the heart of our civilisation and which is an incomparable source of joy and consolation to all those who know, to the autistic screeching of your average neckbearded metal band.

Updated the OP pic, no point including the Bomber Rimmer trip since it's now public to the anonymong:

>tfw to intelligent to vote leave

Imagine a world in which people didn't have premarital sex...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck tripfags

>Paki invbreeding

>tfw I was the guy that started ironic leave posting
Underestimated the amount of racists in Britain desu

Sorry to hear that, but it sounds like you had a grim life with her anyway
>muh xbox and computer chair
Onto brighter and better things user, good luck

>My hand was itching
>Could not stop myself, bit it
>Now my hand is numb

I told you before user you fucked yourself admitting it. You will be lucky to get suspended sentence. What did your solicitor say the sentencing guidlines were?

Good luck m8

England blows chunks quit making these gay ass threads before we 1776 you again. Your best leader, Winston Churchill, is known as "thank God for pearl harbor" fufking cucks.

>60%

Came here to say this

Just use your other hand you fucking autist

Glad to see British medical innovation is as sharp as ever

LADS IS CHARLOTTE OKAY?

>Remember that 15 years ago I used to play football near my nans house on a piece of council grass next to somebodies house.
>One day the owner of the house put up a wire fence to stop people getting onto the land, even though it was public property
>Council mowers who used to mow the land just ignore this and just skip it on their normal mowing rounds
>The owner of the property proceeded to mow the lawn from then on
>15 years later
>Find out the property has been sold and included the land too
>This land is now officially owned by the house somehow.
>A house is now being built on it

Literally how can you steal council property, have no one stop you, and then sell it to a property developer?

Metal can be symphonic too.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxV04GxqrQw

youtube.com/watch?v=08OaE9Z3msQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1hmrg74Z44M

What an absolutely dreadful post, do me a favour a delete it would you friend?

The usual defence seems to be "w-well it's popular among whites", terrible argument for shitty childish noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPd9znWgGLk

Contact the local council planning department, they will throw a fit.

what if i dont

It will likely start at 3 years, guilty plea shaves off a year, have to hope mitigating factors reduce the sentence down to under 2 years and the judge is in a good mood for a suspended sentence.

It's dumb really, the solicitor said 3 out of 4 judges are pushovers but the 1 judge will send any fucker to prison for anything.

Then what the fuck are you, Barack?

This

>Went to Greggs today
>The banter went way too far
>Can't go back to Greggs

Found a gallery of my town throughout the years, you can really see the AIDS setting in the 1970s.

>Tfw it used to be ideallic but is now a half generic shopping centre

birminghammail.co.uk/news/nostalgia/gallery/gallery-nostalgic-look-back-solihull-9416819

Several people did. Loads complained when he first fenced off the land.

They can't do anything now because under some old common law if you cultivate land and the land owner doesn't stop you it's now yours.

>you will never live in this world, and people will continue to have children for bennies

Then I'll tell Mummy May that you watched degenerate sex in the missionary position with handholding

ONCE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

You def fucked yourself amitting it. If you said fuck all, your ex and her bf would have to turn up to give evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt it happened

That sounds way more autistic than neckbeards screeching. Most young listeners of classical music are pretentious faggots showing off.

>not posting Emperor
Disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQRRI9goFg

tfw NI on course for joining the republic

reminder not to reply to tripfags

Going to Berlin in a few weeks.

One of my mates is from Solihull.

Didn't go to King Edwards did you?

kek

>Charlotte lays there still
>not moving and turning cold
>I go get the acid