If you've smoked weed or been AROUND people that have smoked weed in the last 90-120 days...

>If you've smoked weed or been AROUND people that have smoked weed in the last 90-120 days, you can fail a "random" hair THC test and get fired

How is this legal? How is this not a total breach of privacy? People will defend this. The worst part is, you can go on cocaine and ecstasy binge and it'll be 100% of our your system within a week.

>smoking weed
>having "friends" that smoke weed
>thinking you don't deserve to get fired

Fpbp

>getting fired for doing a drug less harmful than alcohol in your free time

>Sup Forums will defend this
Because a lot of Sup Forums users are massive bootlicking, purist faggots who will scream about degeneracy the first time someone mentions something they don't like.

I smoke weed erryday nigga and probably make more money in three months than you do in a year.

you get fired for drinking alcohol too you fucking retard

Only if you're an alcoholic and it's clearly affecting your work quality.

The fact that you have to test someone to know if they're a pothead should tell you how retarded drug testing is.

Ban weed and stop hanging out with degenerates then.

Cry more dope fiend

I know, it sucks.
I mean, the last time I went to work after a few shots I got fired, like, what the fuck?
I drove there just fine.

>having hair

I don't even do drugs or drink and have outright refused to do piss tests for work out of principle.

Funny thing is, I don't even smoke weed. I just think it's insane that such a harmless drunk like marijuana is so vilified.

when will the bootlickers die out?

Its quite simple.

There is a group of people that would lose money if weed was legal.

There is literally nothing else to it, at all.

Alcohol and tobacco were already huge before the government even had the audacity to claim they could regulate it.

it's less harmless than alcohol, sure, but it's not harmless

>working

Ha, ha! Joke's on you! I shave my head!

>smoking weed
>having long hair
pick one and you're ok, pick two and you're a degenerate

There is a big difference beetween active and passive smoking and at least here for passive smoking you can't get fired and if you can't handle it just cut your hair... if you smoked last month cut 1cm of your hair and you will be fine

Nope. Only if you drink on the job.
Even then, at high level meetings people drink whiskey. At the high level especially you are expected to go to parties with alcohol.

At my last job I was told that someone could test positive for marijuana and not get fired if it was below a certain amount.

That was in a state where marijuana is legal though.

Not everyone can go on a murdering rampage and still have access to the internet, Anders.

who fucking cares

places don't even do hair tests because of how inconsistent they are

>high level meetings
sorry guy, this isn't Mad Men.

>places don't even do hair tests because of how inconsistent they are
You are sorely mistaken. Hair tests are actually becoming more popular than urine tests because urine tests are so easy to cheat nowadays.

My friend got hair tested for a job at a fucking hotel. A $10/hour bellhop job.

And is your head the only place on your body with hair?

And what state are you in?

Because you can pass a hair test buy literally washing your hair. There is no way the drugs can make it into your hair by the time you're tested

The only place with hair long enough to test.

Except maybe my pubes. Wanna go down there for a sample?

I'm sure they will and if you wanna keep flipping burgers you'll be more than happy to cooperate.

I'm a software developer. They can test us but they'd end up firing the entire dev team

>hire kids in their 20s to sit in front of a computer mashing out code all day
>think we aren't abusing at least one substance
They already go as far as keeping beer in the fridge.

They are liable if you fuck up.

It should be perfectly legal to fire anyone at virtually anytime. Why the fuck should someone be forced to keep you employed?

Good luck trying to get any.

Even worse

>get fired for even being remotely near anyone who has done it

Pretty dumb tbqh

Oh I'd be more than happy to cooperate for someone from danemark. Did I say pubes? I meant asshole. Dingleberries and all. Remember all the burgers I eat. What do you think that does to my stool?

Be sure to get a goooood sample, you blonde haired blue eyed hambeast, you.

pot heads have a reputation for going to work high and smoking on their lunch breaks, don't even pretend they don't
and vaping has only made that easier

This. I work in tech in the Bay Area. We have beer on tap in all our buildings and everyone is open about drug us. Lmaoing at all the people in fly over states who live in fear.

Kys degenerate pothead

You are a fucking liar.

/thread

Also, my girlfriend got a hair test done, I was so fucking pissed when she got home, she had no idea that an entire square inch of hair was missing (yes I measured it), I had to take a picture of it and show it to her.
She tried to peruse the company responsible but they are too protected, the paperwork you sign basically means they get off no matter what, the guy we complained to acted like this wasn't his first time. Don't get it done, they tell you they will take a certain amount of hair, but they will take more if they want.

>Land of the free

>mfw Americans get drug tested
>mfw Americans will get fired for weed being in their system

Land of the free my ass, in Canada drug tests are only used to scare people from coming to work stoned or on other drugs

Even Government jobs, I've never met someone who has been drug tested for no reason, the only time you will get drug tested is if there is suspicion you are using shit that can affect your work

Even if they find THC you aren't getting fired.

They should fire people for recreational hormone abuse

>having a job that requires you to take a drug test
Move up from Burger King buddy.

Lol you fucking losers overuse the word "degenerate" get a new buzzword sperg

you think there aren't alcohol addicts as well? your logic is flawed.

>have to pass random drug tests at work
>have to pass criminal background check

While niggers and white trash sit home on welfare doing all the drugs they want on my dime. Seems fair.

Hair tests are still uncommon for anything except state jobs.
Usually get a piss test and the occasional cheek swab.

Hair testing is fucking gay because of how far back it goes.
Weed needs to be legalized and we need to find a way to increase the precision of the testing just enough to tell if someone has smoked in the last 8 hours or so. I smoke every single day when I get home from work; no worse than people who have a beer or 2 when they get home.

No they don't. Only people who were losers in the first place do. I don't smoke at college or work. That's unprofessional.

keep your hair short, degenerate hippie

>people shouldn't be able to fire their employees for whatever they want
wowand here I was thinking potheads were all about individual liberty and freedom

What if you happen to pass a nigger in the streets by accident?
That brief moment would load your hair with enough THC to kill a rhino

they want employee that follow their rules. if you smoke weed that is illegal show that you are not afraid to bypass rules.

I'm saddened that quads were wasted on such a poorly written post.

>hairplebs

winners don't smoke pot

just look at michael phelps, he was a winner, then he smoked and his career went off the rails and he almost ended up having to retire
but once he stopped smoking pot he became fast again

If you get fired for drugs appearing in your hair, it's because they were looking for an excuse to fire you.

What do you do my good man

Be self-employed.
Never get drug tested.
Use as much weed and coke as you want and no worries.

My record cycling times are always the day after getting baked the previous night, also get very good full body workouts. I have no explanation for this, but it has happened enough times it cannot be a coincidence.

Lol whatever you say bud. I'm sure you're a "winner"

> not driving a heavy vehicle or working in areas that require full control of mind and body

And he calls himself a man!

Also check this fucking degenerate.

If you smoked last month the hair closest to your scalp will be the part that reflects that, not the end.

Just shave it imho.

>do dab
>pee in cup 1 wk later
>still get job
>mfw

>taking the bait

Why don't you eat some marmite off my nuts faggot

I am, because winners aren't losers

no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes! and you deserve a stage 4 shunning if you do any of those things

Ah just "pretending to be retarded" gotcha

You sound like a fucking loser regardless

The people who create these policies are scum

I know this sounds totally crazy, but did you consider not smoking weed or hanging out with weed smokers?

The alternative is to find employment in and industry that gives no shits about that. Since all potheads every talk about is getting high they should be a good source on which places are good ones to work at.

Seems like a stretch I know. But you should consider it.

Weed should be legal.
Sure some people abuse but it's like anything else.

I personally just smoked weed after a long day at work.
No I don't smoke on the job or before the job.
I don't smoke if I have to drive either.
And I don't expose minors too it
You have to do it responsibly.

I shave my head

snoop dog is not a winner?
he has more money and fame then you will ever have. despite smoking it every day.
>at least I'm not degenerate!
pathetic

Having a job is not a right retard. It's a privilege.

>oh no the person i'm asking to employ me has certain standards i have to meet what the fuck!
hang yourself retard faggot. you don't like his terms find another job

You and me both brother. I haven't touched alcohol in over 15 years. I don't know how drinkers sit on such a high horse. Pretty much the only defense they have is "Weed is degenerate". Tell that to my godson that lost his dad of 22 years of age due to alcohol poisoning. Tell that to my three sober mates that were killed by a drunk driver. Tell that to my neighbor who's pancreas failed after he stopped drinking.

Idiots.

I've got a fucking neighbor in my house who smokes weed every single fucking day. The fucking stairwell reeks of weed. I don't surround myself with fucking trash, trash is just fucking everywhere.

>work in fine dining restaurant
>finish bottles of wine with coworkers
>smoke blunts out back with managers
>fix anything I want when the munchies hit

I think you've got a pussy for a nose, Germbro.

Uh, the people I know who failed drug tests who were good employees were always given a second chance to re-test, say, 60 days later in order to keep their jobs.

Maybe this doesn't fly at McDonalds, but elsewhere, that's how it often goes.

check'd
wtf not even the night shift at McDonald's was like this.

wohnst du über mir?

i have to laugh at how out of touch some people are on this site

be honest you have no mates anyway do you

Can you test for alcohol consumption?

That's not how hair tests work you fucking mouth breather

He doesn't. I say this every weed bait thread. 99% of the people on this board who oppose pot were the losers in school who got bullied by chads who smoked pot so they hold a grudge against anybody smoking pot

>pony cum jar project
Keked

"Hey, he doesn't smoke weed, let's bully him!"

Did you even go to high school?

>boiling cum pony rainbow dash in jar

I remember that shit, holy fuck.

>break the law
>get into trouble

I dont see the problem
Drugs and drug culture are degenerate as fuck, eat shit potheads

Don't smoke weed hippie

DEA and Big Pharma cuckhold spotted

What the fuck is a random hair THC test? I've never even heard of this before. Are you trolling?

>Smoking weed
>Being near degenerate weed smokers

>human beings aren't evolved enough to handle drugs
>call the drugs degenerate and not humans
Typical aussie. All fag, no common sense.

''Hey he smokes weed, lets bully him!''

its the anti pot virgins on this site brainwashed by their football mums into thinking everything that smokes a zoot here and there are losers

Not what I'm saying. I said he was bullied by a Chad who just so happened to smoke pot so most of these spergs think the two are synonymous