Hey straya

how can you even compete, 0.0288mbps dial-up modem roo-fuckers?

and that's through wifi with the router on the other side of my mansion
>4 walls of penetration

> leaf post
> sage and move on

at what point do you just stop posting because you feel to ashamed to be a leaf?

LEAF PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

>mountain kike raging with bandwidth jealousy
what's the ping on your satellite internet? 3s?

>tfw 600mbps down and 600 mbps up
How can you even compete, Justin?

screencap or GTFO
>universities don't count

Came here to defend my "fast" 100/25 connection. But it turns out you were right. I guess all the single mums we have are streaming Peppa Pig again.

Uh, isn't that Canada.jpg?

>tfw live 20 minutes outside of largest town in state
>tfw best Internet available at my semirural location within city limits is 3mbs

still faster than straya

Wow hey what's that I can't read Chinese

Is that NBN?

I get 36mb download, 1mb upload.

Downloads are more than enough for consuming Jew media. Uploads suck balls but who needs em unless you're running a business.

Since England and France created Canada but we take care of them does that technically mean they are our wifes son?

>1mbps upload
literally burning a DVD and paying some midget abbo to drop it off at the destination would be faster, even if the abbo stopped at every gas station on the way to sniff gasoline

>Leaf

Well I guess you deserve some compensation for being a gay leaf, imprisoned indoors because snow, with an openly treasonous pretty boy fag for a PM.

I bet you don't even come close to using that internet to it's full potential anyway.

Yeah man NBN. It's 10am now, so I guess Peppa Pig is over and the mums are settling in for their mid-morning smoke and rumbo.

You gotta hand it to the australians for being able to compete on even ground with light-speed shitposters.

Not bad for stolen wifi