I don't believe in God but atheism sucks!

>I don't believe in God but atheism sucks!
>I don't believe in government, but go Trump!

Is he retarded? What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's crazy from years of abuse.

>it's a "shill drastically misunderstands Molymeme's appeal and accidentally attracts subscribers for him" episode

He's a former classical liberal who became red pilled and is struggling internally between his long-held "rational" beliefs and his newly discovered reality of the world hitting those beliefs in the face.

No. He's a Jew.

He's trying to reach max meme potential.

No he's not you tard

Yes, he is.

There's a reason he gets echo'd. He talks about it in a video.

No his opinions are changing and evolving. He is becoming NatSoc. Will rule Canada one day.

After years of abusive one dollar donations, are you really surprised that he has finally cracked?

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

Yes he is
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E

Rural and suburban retards pay him money to talk shit on the internet.

Most people that think of Stefan know nothing about how truly batshit insane this guy is.

For example, look up Defooing, and the fiasco with his wife / how he said he had to stop himself from killing his mother because he's such a narcissistic piece of garbage.

>everything is not black and white
>MUH DUH HE'S A RETARD [autistic screeching intensifies]
also
not an argument

His problem is he's addicted to stating his views on matters and he can't stop.

Obviously it will create some conflicts.

>I'M STILL TALKING DON'T INTERRUPT ME
>proceeds to interrupt the caller every 5 seconds
Some of his shit is ok, but goddamn.

Doesn't personally believe in god, but hates atheism as most are politically on the left.

No problem

>is atheist but hates atheism

Yeah, that's a problem.

> not religious can't hate a toxic anti-religion movement

>placing yourself outside of the movement you identify with and hating it
>posts a .gif of a Christian Mike Pence

HOO BOY THAT FLAG

He hates atheists not because of their lack of religious beliefs, but that most are liberals.

You're failing to understand that the lack of religious beliefs and universal moral philosophy is what's killing us. He's the problem but pointing to something else and saying "No, THAT's the problem!"

We're going the way Russia did in the 19th century, and it was because of fools like him that didn't learn anything from it. Sort yourself out.

He specifically explained in that video. PRAGMATISM, there is no time to PREACH atheism when Islam is knocking on your door.

link?

>PRAGMATISM

Pragmatists are also moral delinquents.

He's a fucking anarchist, in what universe is he not a part of the left as well?