Taco leaves note in bathroom, in english

Found this in a store bathroom.
Given where I live, it's a completely unexpected thing.
This part of Florida has mostly Redneck types with some others mixed in. Dont see sjw types or feminists or blm.
Now this shows up.

Image note -
>>"Latinos unite! Soon we will take over the United States! American workers are stupid, and let us take their jobs! The rich man demands more third world immigrants to keep American wages down. Fight back against the Nazi style police state against Latinos! The police are trained to oppress the poor for the rich! Laraza.com "

Looks pretty terrible, and it's not in mexico babble.

The site though, I don't speak taco.
What to do about this?

The weak should fear the strong

Reads like Sup Forums bait, or a psyop even. Sock puppeting for mexican nationalists while sliping redpills in their. Might be too autistic for normies to even figure out whats going on.

Hey, we can use this.

Print something similar off and post it around your area.

That looks like something OP himself put there.

Immigrants don't put that much thought into their immigration process. They just think they'll be richer/safer there.

hey alt-right, watcha doin?

>immigrants

if not op, then it was very likely a second generation shitcano, radicalized in his affirmative action university latinx studies.

Well, if it's any consolation, it got flushed.
Generally curious as to if my area is about to be invaded.

It was probably a dirty cuban

>not even in spanish
probably some stupid milleninal who's like 1/16 spanish lol

>La raza

Mufugas back at it again

Sup Forums shouldn't try to imitate liberal hoaxes.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Sup Forums is better than that.

fuck those tacos, gladly i'm white

>Sup Forums's first false flag

>"third-world immigration"
This is a phrase used by the right. This whole thing is a false flag.
It reminds me of liberals claiming to have been attacked by trump supporters yelling "America belongs to straight white males now!" 'Straight white male' is something only liberals talk about.

Holy crap, the leafs (leaves?) are the only ones making sense in this thread. This is clearly fake and produced by an autistic White Nationalist. These La Raza types don't talk like that. They have their own brand of stupid. This is a bunch of right wing talking points, but from the straw latino's perspective.

>Hey Rabbi! Whatcha doing?

We've turned into the Jews. Where did it all go wrong? I thought things were looking up. Now a Yarmulke is growing out of my scalp and I can't stand to eat pork anymore. What have you idiots done?

If that's the case, there's someone in my area dumping these in mall bathrooms. Trying to start something.
I can't exactly go looking for some guy dumping junk like this in bathrooms now to make it stop either.

>hey have their own brand of stupid

yeah this is an example of a note left by a random mexican on cars out in a local walmart parking lot.

they get points for trying but other wise it's all fucked up.. as if anyone would pay $1000 up front to someone who can't even type out a message with out a shit ton of errors.

>dollors
>berfi
>excet cash I whould like
>gud day

"those" latinos are globalist puppets

>not in spanish
it was written by a cuck

Leap that wall, if you're so great

yeag