DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no try again sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

what are you gonna do about it?

2/10

I have more chess pieces even though you had a checkmate!!!

What the fuck is your argument, OP? Trump achieved the requirements and Hillary did not. Had this been a popularity race, Trump would have had a different strategy and he would have won.

I dont understand this drumpf meme. Anyone care to explain?

Look guys, it's the thread of perpetual butthurt

Her campaign was literally too smart to win. That's the thing Drumpfturds don't understand. It's hard though when you've got the IQ of a Drumpfuck.

Yeah, the "I'm with her" crew lost so badly. Sad!

go back to Jimmy Kimmel

>Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.
If it wasn't for Dylan it would have been even more.

>too smart to win
That's just "cuckoldry is the intellectuals fetish" rebranded.

is this pasta now?

yes and not really fresh

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

ctr shilling surge today.

Is that Marine Le Pen?

>the meme has evolved into 5 million
just a week ago it was only three. why not just go for broke and say 298 million, the dems were rigging poles from the start anyway (and still lost lol) inb4 MUH SIX GORILLIAN VOTES

you stole my identify!

I voted for Trump bro, Shillposting is just a hobby of mine.

>won by 5 million votes
Have we found the new six gorillion of this decade?

Sage

>Losers aren't winners
Sage

Lol amazing

I actually said that yesterday
>muh five gorillion votes

OP you fucking shill quit trying to downplay Hillary's achievements. She won by 50 MILLION votes, retard.

>herstory

top kek

imagine being so butthurt you make the same thread every single day.

That is what it's like to be OP

>copypasta

t. butthurt Drumpfelts assmad that they elected an illegitimate president
Top kek!

If the slavs rigged the election and Hillary "won". That means she is a russian spy?

Current year man said it was his family's original last name. Tried to get others to use it as an insult.

t. Butthurt liberal who doesn't realize that, since their party didn't do anything to remove the electoral college, any argument that Hillary should have won is rendered null and void.

Trump is getting sworn in in less than two weeks. Sorry, "sweetie", Hil.Soros lost

>won the popular vote by 3 million
>3 million illegals voted for Hillary

Obvious b8 thread but Leftists really believe this shit.

My god, so many people get baited by theseshitposting threads.

Ffs, Sup Forums is stupid as fuck.

SHE WON BY 6 GORILLION VOTES, GOYIM!!!!! GET YOUR NUMBERS RIGHT!!!!

>handing out free (You)s

Is hilldawg finished Broes? I'm a Cruz misleading now

>handing out free (You)s

Is hilldawg finished Broes? I'm a Cruz missle now

Sup Forums recommends

>pic related every CTR shill

Fuck off, losers.

>She fucking won.

yeah... she "won" 2nd place.

Marine LePepe sounds breddy gud actually.

>mfw xhe (i don't assume gender) thinks ctr still exists
What's the matter, sweetie? Can't comprehend that you share a board with legitimate HRC supporters?

i enjoyed the read op

>xhe
>sweetie
>legitimate HRC supporter
>legitimately retard.

You're mad because you lost your public sector job and you're such an ugly ass hipster that no Starbucks coffee shop wouldn't hire you.

So i guess she is called president elect of the US
Oh wait...

too much to read

pay denbts

But she lost

Perfect place to post my pro-Hillary memes yess! Chekkmmate drumpkdeins!!!!!!!