Why are you such bigots?

youtube.com/watch?v=RsldtV4jWA0
Discrimination is BAAAAAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/crashcourse
youtube.com/watch?v=Q78COTwT7nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck blacks

These faggots are walking caricatures and should be destroyed.

>should be destroyed.

>paid for by pbs taxdollars

Watched the video, it shows different opinions and does try to shove one down our throats

He dismisses white people being discriminated against because it's just an example of them not having white privilege for once.

what is wrong with this vid?
Dude literally says that people have a right to discriminate and that it just doesn't make logical sense to do so...

Did you actually see the vid?

doesn't*

bigotry stems from insecurity, fear, feelings of inadequacy and impotence, and ignorance. Sup Forums embodies all of those qualities. Is it any surprise this place is so full of evil and hatred?

not in the slightest, that's why I enjoy coming here.

Btw, did you notice this place is literally a safe-space for far rightists, equal to leftist safe-spaces in unis?

Insecurity and fear? Perhaps.

Ignorance? Not so sure.

the only way to stop bigotry is by using morally justified bigotry, fucking stupid whitey. you had your time benefiting from slave labour, and it doesn't matter if your ancestors didn't own slaves they still consumed the fruits of slave labour to live a privileged life.

-sent from my iphone vii assembled by a 0.50/hr chinese boy

Because I don't want you faggots to shove your propaganda down young men and children's throats in our schools and churches.

Enjoy your STDs.

Oh I don't know..

patreon.com/crashcourse

>they make 30K a month for being SJWs

>ignorance

>Unconvincing nu male hipster tries to tell people what to think
hop lel

youtube.com/watch?v=Q78COTwT7nE

>this video is awful.

liberals seem entirely unable to comprehend that some people's life experiences consolidate into a racist world view due to repeated exposure to stereotypes or similar negative experiences. Some even from reading studies that have startling statistical evidence that is convincing for them.

Plenty of these "racists" are just people who have intense exposures, evidence, and experiences that, for them, validate their racial views.
But, to think of-- examine-- or discuss the "narrative of racism" as the result of 'a series of life experiences' would then beg questions like:

>"why do specific racial instances and exchanges keep happening?"
>"the racial probabilities and likelihoods of certain experiences (ie., crime and criminal's race) happening is easily measurable; of what significance does this have regarding racism?"
>"who is actually responsible for the origins of racist sentiments?"
>"where do stereotypes genuinely come from, and who is genuinely responsible for their creation?"

All of these questions can't be answered by liberals because they don't have the evidence or willpower for research to win the debate.

Instead, liberals are like
THEY'RE JUS RACIS CUZ THEY HATERS AND THEY BE EVIL N SHIEEEEET.
THE BLACKS AIN DID NUTHIN WRONG! THE ASIANS AIN DID NOTHIN WRONG! THE INJUNS AIN DID NOTHIN WRONG!
THE GAYS AIN DID NOTHIN WRONG!
THE MUSLIMS AIN DID NOTHIN WRONG!
U JUSD A HADIR U BIGOD!

my senses are tingling

>This
Seriously how many fucking threads do we need to make about this
90% of the racists on this site are racists because they live in inner cities.

Face it - if any of the faggot californians or bernie bros had to live 1 fucking year in a poor neighborhood in ATL they would be goose stepping.

They spend all day takings about how racism is bad while being bigots to poor southern whites at the same time

>Muh bigotry is the only acceptable bigotry
Fuck off.
The sooner California breaks off from the country and floats into the pacific the better. Take the non rural parts of the NE with you.