>>32603437

You're recruited into the Battle for Middle earth as a soldier. Good fortunes and busty elves will be rewarded to you with your success. Pick a polearm tip Sup Forums

gay

every tip in the 30s seems really impractical lmao

7, most range and side damage

I choose my army of niggers
Also a claymore, fuck your oversized fag hammers

>32 is literally just chains on a wooden stick
kek

i would pierce 32b onto my humongous penis and slash down hordes of orcs in every swoop

probably 10

>18

>Anything but 9

3-6 simple, effective

wtf is 32c?

>not a axehead in the pic

absolut heretic

>the one wearing a dress
>the one wearing pajamas
>the one with a barby doll as a necklace
10 US soldiers could slaughter these kids with fucking muskets

i picked 9, what'd i do wrong

Roll

Literally not Sup Forums

7,8,9 are objectively the best

its just a metal tip, used for bludgeoning it seems.

I'm going with 26 on this, I just wanna bash some skulls in. Let's keep things simple.

10 sided battlemage dice

Does it even matter though? we're talking about the battle of middle earth here, I'm probably fucked

They are Realty's version of borderland bandits kek

8, 9, 26, 29 and 37 look pretty damn effective, especially if the weight on 37 were made of lead or something heavier than iron.

I'm probably going to stick with 26, though. Kanabos are kind of my thing. Very easy to use, you just bash them with it. There is no spike to become dulled or pushed out of the way by strong armor.

pretty cool looking but not practical, after you lose the weapon the smith who made it would spend hours making one hand, when he could make 3 normal pikes in the time

8 can stab slash and clobber.

Till your long thin spike breaks off in the first sap impaled by it. Then range bonus is null.

WE
WUZ
BANDEETS

thats why 9 is the best, it has two spikes incase one breaks, and a bludgeon

But i'd pick 41 to fight for me instead.

(ment 9)

Polearms are for pansies
If I had to pick I'd pick17, 23 or 29, but I'll take a short bow and a claymore any day over this garbage

>No Glaive

anime shit

Sort of.

They're supposedly useful for striking people around their shields, but it's debatable if flails were ever really used in warfare. Maybe the occasional peasant wielded them, but there's really just so many better options than something that is really only useful for one purpose and is really impractical in close combat or tight formations.

>not stabbing a heretic using little force and literally disarming them by ramming their shoulder
>being a real pansie by hanging 100 meters back with a fucking bow
nigger what

Fine. But I also don't see a Halberd, which would be my choice for a high-armor (or no-ascetic) environment.