SJW Store to Open in D.C

Would you shop here, Sup Forums?

popville.com/2017/01/the-outrage-adams-morgan-dc/

“during childhood, limits did not exist. we hosted cooking shows, made chemistry labs in the kitchen, built amusement parks in the backyard, held our own on football and soccer fields, and put on numerous art shows and plays. as grown-ups, we mostly have fun too, filling our days with playful antics, serious conversations, and incessant brainstorming. but adulthood also threw us face-to-face with senseless limitations. and we can’t help but feel outraged.

outraged that on average a woman still makes $0.78 to a white man’s $1.00 – and for black women that number is $0.63 and for hispanic women $0.54.

outraged that stereotypes about women in science are ingrained early.

outraged that fear of sexual assault is all too common and that perpetrators are rarely brought to justice.

outraged that paternal leave is virtually unheard of.

outraged that women-led companies receive a tiny fraction of venture capital funding.

we founded The Outrage as a way to channel our feelings and connect with others who support equality and smash limits, stereotypes, and barriers.

fashion allows you to express yourself and start a conversation. so let’s stop the patriarchy and change the system.

we welcome you to express your outrage. we won’t tell you to smile.

the-outrage.com

Other urls found in this thread:

the-outrage.com/collections/mugs/products/pleasure-is-power-mug
leah-ball.com/contact/
the-outrage.com/products/cats-over-catcalls-t-shirt
the-outrage.com/collections/fun-stuff/products/i-believe-in-science-mug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. Pay Gap is a myth.

>outraged that paternal leave is virtually unheard of.
Huh, this makes me think they might actually be for equality. I was thinking this would be a 'straight white men aren't allowed to shop here' sort of store but I might keep an eye on them and if they keep up in that direction, maybe order a hat or something online.

well they got the name right at least.

I'll take paternal leave. They can keep the rest.

>outraged that on average a woman still makes $0.78 to a white man’s $1.00
I'm outraged at how many people are completely incapable of interpreting statistical averages accurately.

it isn't entirelt fabricated, but the notion that every company has a spreadsheet that says
>ok let's see Maria is a SW dev so thats 100k/yr
>and shes female so knock that down to 80k
>ah she's also hispanic so let's say 60k there we go
is childish and simplistic, like most liberal beliefs

This place will go out of business in six to twelve months.

Can I shit on the floor?

> outraged that paternal leave is virtually unheard of

this is the sjw equivalent of "im not racist, i have black friends"

desu tho at least these sjw fags are trying to do something productive, however like most businesses that are founded on the concept of selling social justice to people i doubt their little project will last long

better than whinging about white males on twitter at least

Looks like an old building, might be unsafe. Someone should check that out. Too many hotheads in a flammable environment that isn't up to fire code isn't safe for anybody.

What do they sell?

gaaayyyyy

>cherry picking what you like and ignoring the madness

>smash limits, stereotypes, and barriers
I'm about to smash their fucking store windows with some bricks.

>during childhood

Stopped reading there. I can pretty much tell where this is going.

I live in DC.

Might go check it out. Pretend I'm there to shop. Pretend I'm going to buy one of everything and just walk out without paying. Tell them they can serve the patriarchy by picking up this white man's mess.

>liberals
>running a successful business

this

According to their website a $13 (before tax) badge the size of a postage stamp saying nasty women unite.

Need I say more?

>
outraged that on average a woman still makes $0.78 to a white man’s $1.00 – and for black women that number is $0.63 and for hispanic women $0.54.

>outraged that stereotypes about women in science are ingrained early.

>according to the "about us" section on the website, it's two white women. Two women that apparently like clothes a lot more than STEM

EVERY TIME

>the outrage
Honestly couldn't come up with a more fitting title for SJWs.

>no handicap ramp

I'm outraged by their lack of safety.

>dress up in shoepolish and wig
>act as if you want to buy shit
>chimp out that's its 'too expensive'
>chimp out if they mention you're not black or female
>chimp out if they refuse to give you free shit

Blame the kyriarchy for not leaving a tip.

I'm looking through their products and I can't stop laughing

>Empowerment packs
>Femininitees
>PANTSUITS!

bland design, i`d rather go to the basement. Who would enter the strore when Timerhi is just a few feet away.

>shop stands above reggae themed shop
>assertion of dominance over Jamaican culture
>disgusting oppression of an ethnic group
>literally shaking right now

If i had any friends, i'd want you to be one of them.

$10 for a notepad? No wonder why its called The Outrage

I-is the feminist included?

The problem is they only ever express concern when it's women being paid less than men. Hillary used Glassdoor to express outrage over men being paid more but never once talked about this shit from the same people.

THE FUCK

Pot, so that the kids of reggae records downstairs don't have to stand up for their light

...only ring that older lesbian is ever gonna have on her hand

What are they selling exactly? Random "empowering" garbage?

someone go and see if it meets all applicable safety standards

yo dawg I put a safety pin on your lapel pin so you can signify that you're a faggot while you signify that you're a faggot

Fight the patriarchy by spending a hundred odd dollars on a gaudy ring.

Fucking hell, a full blown revolution by these people would be the funniest thing ever. Fight the patriarchy with a seven hundred dollar rainbow whiffle bat that says FUCKING WHITE MALES! Here comes the Transtroopers with natty greasy hair so foul and garishly dyed it borders on the use of biological weaponry.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think this building is up to safety standards and should be reported.

we should get a bunch of white males to go in there to loiter

This is a really good idea to make a lot of easy money

Very much this.

They're at least not simply taking to their respective forum to bitch about it.

>safety pin

I thought they gave up on that after a week like these faggots always do with their little fads.

That's not how a signet works.

All I'm saying is that Rome nailed people to boards and never had problems like this.

Ahem, Christianity and the allowance of barbarian refugees into the heart of the empire.

I'd bet money it's filled with "I'm With Her" buttons and small shirts.

the-outrage.com/collections/mugs/products/pleasure-is-power-mug

Who made that shit...

leah-ball.com/contact/

(((Leah))) Ball

Every fucking time Sup Forums. Every fucking time.

also
>$10 notepad
>$10 pencils at $2 a pencil, with the same obnoxious message
>$12 pin with the same goddamn message
How did the pins sell out before the notepads

Christianity was a net benefit for the west, you fedora-wearing faggot.

wher'es the handicapped entrance

>the outrage
of course

That's why it's such an outrage

Faggots like you ruin RWSS for the rest of us

This tbhfam

I'm not disagreeing. Would you agree that it was tremendously disruptive to the Roman empire?

Can't wait to see the Outrage from fatties who can't get their mobility scooters up those steps

>on average (including all professions) men make more than women
I don't know why that comes as a surprise to anyone
women tend to choose lower paid jobs

>140 dollars
>fucking brass

Jesus

Look at this one. Perfect for your wife's transgender negro son.

Forgot pic.

these people don't write

It had 300 years to ingrate into the nobility of Rome as well as the commoner population, so not really.

the Matriarchy is Ableist.

out of business in less then a year

>140 american dollars
>brass ring

God damn, did she dig up the ore and smelt it herself?

the-outrage.com/products/cats-over-catcalls-t-shirt

>'cats over catcalls' t-shirt

I like how these cunts are admitting that they'll die lonely cat ladies.

I'm not even Indian but I'd shit on their street

This shirt makes a good point.

>woman
>mining

no, that's the problem

I hope they blame white men when they close.

Front door, since they all have a handicap neck up

I wonder how often someone will come just to shit on their toilet seats

I'd wear it.

he's not wrong
I see more 10/10's with big breasts rather than being flat

To think there are people walking around as we speak who paid for a pin that says they're an obnoxious cunt with a to-do list instead of just being an obnoxious cunt with an overpriced to-do list is a beautiful metaphor for virtue signaling

I did a semester of jewellery at uni and we made things like that.

I think the material fees, for the entire semester, was around $70, and that included a whole bunch of other shit

nigga needs some lotion

This pin is a more embarassing fashion accessory than a fedora.

I think those crafty 'feminists' are secretly playing both sides of the market here..

Pic Related, $60 - from the #SignedByTrump limited edition collection. Shame Christmas has just passed, eh?

Nothing says class like showing off your continued denial to the whole world

the-outrage.com/collections/fun-stuff/products/i-believe-in-science-mug

Oh look at that, they have the "I Fucking love science" fags covered, too. I guess they don't mean the science that says women aren't as physically capable as men or that blacks are genetically dumber than whites.

Will they charge women only 70% of the price?

You could just save the image and get it printed by any number of online printing services for half that much.

I would rather shop at Timehri

If I sexually identify as a shoplifter, will they stop me from stealing?

Where is the wheelchair ramp?

>jewellery at uni
bullshit, to become a jeweler requires an apprenticeship not uni.

I never knew anyone in person that didn't support Clinton for any reason other than to beat Trump
Why on Earth would you broadcast that you still unironically "like" her now that she's 100% done

..a fact which may not have escaped them either, given that every product is titled 'mockup' - till some mug buys one, they remain, theory indeed.

Depends what aspect of it you plan to go in to.

>during childhood, limits did not exist. we hosted cooking shows, made chemistry labs in the kitchen, built amusement parks in the backyard, held our own on football and soccer fields, and put on numerous art shows and plays. as grown-ups, we mostly have fun too, filling our days with playful antics, serious conversations, and incessant brainstorming. but adulthood also threw us face-to-face with senseless limitations. and we can’t help but feel outraged.
>childhood was great
>adulthood is cool so long as we are allowed to continue to act like children
>fuck dealing with adult problems

These people are literally spoiled children.

>Smashing barriers
Does this remind anyone of anything?

HAHA, Fedora Atheists BTFO.

I fucking hate the i love science people. I dual majored in Physics and Material Engineering and worked as a physics tutor in college. But it was always a god damn sociology major at a party talking about science and how much she loves it while being wrong as fuck. They were as bad as the English and Philosophy majors that compromised the entirety of the secular student alliance and their annoying ass posters telling people to think for themselves while at the same time telling people to think exactly what they tell them.

We used to always fuck with them by asking them to explain simple physics concepts. My favorite one was going up to them as they told people wrong fucking physics and asking them to explain how a horse can pull a cart. Because if every force as an equal and opposite reaction when the horse tries to pull the cart with a 500N force then the cart pulls back with a 500N force so nothing can move.

hymens?

I bet their best customers will be thirsty orbiters desperately trying to impress their sjw crush.