NEW STUMPING TACTIC: MAKE PUTIN SEEM ANTI-TRUMP

This is hilarious, but I suspect it won't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14S0O6
youtube.com/watch?v=OfUFSa7S1xY
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/814919370711461890
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/812450976670121985
hackread.com/ukrainian-hackers-vladislav-surkov-putin-emails/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trumpkin in denial

hilarious to watch you faggots crash

Trump was already stumped, OP:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14S0O6

>Reince Priebus said Trump believed Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, although Priebus did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

>"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia, so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday."

New narrative has been set - the evil anti-Trump cabal will try to stump him with fake controversies from "Russia" but the real Russia will simply wetwork them to death while Trump simply allows this to proceed.

I suspect Soros is behind this, and it's mostly going to play to a European audience because Americans can now spot fake news easily with a little help from Sup Forums.

New fake anti-Trump leaks are going to go over well at those rockin' antifa parties in cucked places like Germany and Canada though, they'll look at the digitally created fake video of a 12' tall steroidally-enhanced SuperTrump personally biting the heads off minorities and gasp in fear.

Buckle up European shills and anti-whites of every stripe, we're going to reset our Russia policy back to 2005.

I can't wait to watch the collective pants-shitting here on Sup Forums by the various xes and xirs who will literally die when they wink and smugly grin at the cameras...

kill them both

>he accepts that RT was anti-Hillary.

the next stumping tactic will be
>inside sources say everyone in the white house hates trump but trump doesn't know it
>all who claim they like trump are merely pretending
>new polls show that 99% of trump supporters regret their vote and only the stupidest 1% don't, so if you know someone that says they don't then they are in that stupid 1%

>In a statement, he acknowledged that "Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat(ic) National Committee."

>Trump spokesman Sean Spicer told Reuters the president-elect's conclusions remained the same and that Priebus' comments were in line with Friday's statement.

He accepts it, mang. OTOH, now he HAS to maintain good relations with Russia, lest they leak whatever the got from the RNC.

>denial

That's an acceptance of Norsemap data. Everyone is trying to break through everything. Big difference between trying and succeeding.

>New narrative has been set - the evil anti-Trump cabal will try to stump him with fake controversies from "Russia" but the real Russia will simply wetwork them to death while Trump simply allows this to proceed.

"H-how do we survive this Trump presidency as incompetent corrupt assholes!?"

"I know! Let's pick a fight with Russian covert agents

cool flag bro.

>inb4 all Putin's henchmen managed to get is that Pence is a closet homo

>Trump's popularity soars

Oh I sure trust CNN

So they've given up on trying to stump him directly by saying he's a Russian asset (probably the CIA and legacy media were told they'd be terminated if they kept that shit up) so they've switched into a more long-term plan of feeding both Trump and the public fake news about Russian hackers.

THIS is what the fucking mastermind brain whizzes with three PH. D's at the various think tanks came up with? These fucking idiots are tenacious, I'll give them that, but they're so clueless. Seems all their models and such are built off a 1970's model of an American who never heard of social media before.

I'm going to enjoy it when we see articles pleading us to stop calling their fake leaks fake news - "didn't we retire that old term already?"

HAHAHAHAHA

Lets see what the Kremlin thinks of you strong opinions.

>THIS is what the fucking mastermind brain whizzes with three PH. D's at the various think tanks came up with?

I have this thought daily now.

What asshat was in charge of pushing that tranny 8-year-old wearing a blowjob gag into a major sitcom? What was the expected reaction?

in few weeks

>Hillary Clinton is KGB's agent

>Trump has zero support outside his incest family, which is running his administration

Oh please.

The thing you faggots don't realize is the rules changed. None of this shit matters anymore. There will be no outrage. There will be nothing. Trump won, Clinton lost. The left and the media will rage and rage. But, it will. not. matter...

Enjoy the next 8 years. :)

Here's my theory: they had a multi-generational plan to make us all stupid, multi-everything friendly, etc. and were having such great success with it in the 1980's-Y2K period that they were actually accelerating this program, and successfully, now fitting maybe 1.5-2 generations of their planned brainwashing into each new crop of youngsters. Then 9/11 happened, and it was both an excuse to run a global 'anti-terror' campaign, and work really hard at promoting their new multiculti plan. It was a setback, for sure, damn ragheads is what the public thought, but this just motivated them to accelerate the program! If one pill is good, the whole bottle is better.

Things began to break down and when gamergate happened we realized that there was a strange, well-funded conspiracy to make things so bizarrely SJW-ized that it didn't make sense - AT THAT TIME.

As time went on we began to see this SJWism infect everything around us like a plague, it worked like an insidious conspiracy, people hounded out of their jobs, etc. and we still didn't know what was happening.

It was all part of this accelerated brainwash, and once we started to connect the dots there it led straight into a global conspiracy out of our worst nightmares. So we backed Trump and he won.

I also believe that promotion inside academic, government, and media assets of minorities who irrationally hate whites hurt them a lot, the media has to be relatable and normies were tuning out too. Ultimately, affirmative action may have fucked the SJWs up as much as anything we did.

What do you mean "seem"? As if Putin wants anything else than to destroy any opposing forces from within since direct confrontation is fruitless. What do you think RT is for you moron?

>triggered eurocuck or nato shill is triggered
Putin doesn't want Germany now, Merkel made sure of that. Calm down.

You're jerk. Yyou're a j-jerk!

>MAKE PUTIN SEEM ANTI-TRUMP

Trump is making himself look like a Putin cuck

so this is undeniable proof russia hacked the election.

what more do you trump supporters need before you stop deluding yourself? A FOREIGN POWER IS INSTALLING THE LEADER OF YOUR COUNTRY.

>M-muh billions and muh plan for a Khazar empire in the Ukraine

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN

Where's the proof?

Either putin is programmed like a civ 5 leader

Or ((they)) are full of shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
LAUGH AT HILOLI TIME!

no it's not, it's boring, and inane

Not going to allow this new lame ploy to succeed, sorry shills. Tell your bosses, 10 days...

PS you guys see this? Huma's been under criminal investigation by the FBI since 2013! SHE IS FUCKED and she will sing.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfUFSa7S1xY

Obama was fine with Putin until Putin tried to cuck him.

Obama said fuck you ain't no cucking around this parts, and Trump was like I don't mind if Putin fucks me and America in the ass as long as I get paid.

Obama and Putin had a great relationship until Putin tried to impose his vision of the world on Obama. Obama simply said no, and his sweet talking stopped. and he began pushing the limits.

Trump has had Putin's dick in his mouth since he first started campaigning.

Say what you want about Obama at least he didn't let Putin make him his bottom bitch.

Figured Sup Forums wouldn't be very ecstatic about this. But I think you underestimate how toxic this is, if true. Actually it is claiming actual and literal treason by at least some Trump aids. Though your denial don't surprise me.

One day I hope to come to pol and they finally realize there is no media conspiracy and maybe just maybe their demagogue is an idiot.

Nah jk we are dealing with edgy teens and fedora cuckservatives

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/814919370711461890

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/812450976670121985

HEUHUEHUEHUEEHUEHUEEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Who gives a fuck about Huma? Did you red that TRUMP is also under investigation by the FBI?!?

LOL, let's see how far that goes. I expect some poorly-provenanced fake leaks these next few years, but Russia will just find the source and kill 'em with Trump's blessing.

Are you hinting that Israel will be the source of the fake leaks?

Was Trump worried about (some) Israelis when he said "We don't know who our friends in the middle east are?"

>Muh russia

I'm surprised this story has been pushed this long now.

Must be running on empty.

and then I told that big meanie Putin to cut it out. I'm going to draw a red line in the sand, don't you dare cross that line. "O shit" Putin doesn't respect me and just annexed Crimea.

>at least he didn't let Putin make him his bottom bitch

Some low quality shit posting, but if you're serious do you just live in a bubble of retardation?

It's going to be funny when Putin says "SORRY, but we found the rogues who did this and recovered your data" and then hands ALL OF HILLARY'S EMAILS TO TRUMP, who will then say, well, since the Russian hackers already read them, we might as well release all of these emails to the public!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no shit this is probably just more 4D chess.

To be fair Russia suffered a large hack and wikileaks refused to cover it.

immediately after Obama responded saying there would be consequences.

Just link me that evidence anytime fampai

This is 1984 tier propaganda

>he still doesn't know what Wikileaks even is
oh to be underage again

Of course Russia gathered intel on Trump!

It's basic common sense.

I read somebody earlier today who thinks the current administration is doing its best to destroy the diplomatic relationships with Russia, in order to ensure its success again on the next election.

Removing the diplomats, the hacking accusations, the tanks in Poland and all that crap so that if Trump rolls it back to normal, the opposition can claim 'he's a Russian puppet' and if he doesn't and the situation worsen theyd say 'he's weak and not good enough'

Based on how US politics really work, his opinion didn't seem far fetched to me at all

Problem is they blew all their remaining credibility when they lied about Trump for the last 18 months. The media's a facade and the plaster's crumbling.

>claims

Sigh.

They can literally make an infinite amount of claims, and even if it takes 1 day for it to be dealt with, before we know it, his 8 years will be up.

I just want my Attack on Titan wall already.

dont pretend obongo was any good for USA foreign policy or hegemony

in any case, what russia wants is such a tiny thing comparable to what USA could have or lost due to failures in obama policy, that i wonder if its worth it caring about russia at all

usa is fucked, and has been focusing on russia for so long it has lost sense of hegemony and direction as a country

?

Wikileaks refused to leak the information from the hacks when it was approached.

>putin is anti-trump
>putin rigs the election for trump
Wat
Unless he is literally Hitler and rigged the election for Hillary and she STILL lost
They never say what side the Russians hacked it for
Digits confirm

I don't think it's the current "administration" as it is a different sort of pressure, older career diplomats, soldiers, heck even clerical office workers, all seeing shit go horribly wrong everywhere around them, people dying in setups, wondering if they'll be next to go if they oppose whatever oppressive and pervasive conspiracy which is at play.

These people are trained in deception, how to gather and process information, observe people and organizations, and there are legions and legions of them in a countless number of buildings around the globe. They finally thought, fuck this, we've had enough.

>Wikileaks rebuffs poorly sourced "hacks"
See what I mean? Wikileaks is BY THE BOOK kid. Confirmed for still not knowing what it is.

..... straw man much.....

Why odes it matter what information they decided to leak. Shouldn't the public know if the people they elect to power, supposedly to work for their behalf, are corrupted and trying to undermine the very system they pretend to adhere to...

Kek'd..

>TRUMP PUTIN BEST BUDDIES LOL XD
>NO WW3 BECAUSE PUTIN AND TRUMP IS BUSY IN THE BED LOL XDXD
>THEY ARE ACTUALLY ENEMIES LOL WW3 NOW XD

When will they realize that their propaganda machine is failing BIGLY..?

This is really it, the US and Russia both spy on each other, it's a natural relationship. There are rules, and when they are broken, or when some spy gets caught, both nations seem to observe the ruleset and move on.

In the cyberwar, there are obviously rules which we can deduce as well. One of these rules seems to be, no critical infrastructure attacks. However, it also seems that using typical and DENIABLE tools which are available to hackers anyway, is allowed by the rules of cyber warfare.

Perhaps Trump and Putin can call for a convention on hacking and cyber warfare, and define exactly what sort of retaliations can be taken (leading obviously to military assault if the grid is crashed) etc.

They're just throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks now, same as they've been doing for the last year and a half against him. They're only hurting themselves now. It's hilarious.

+1 internet para el fren

>CNN
FAKE NEWS ALERT

It's how they operate.

Notice how we had to vote twice on the topic of the Iraq invasion so the democraps could change theirs to "yay."

It's the dip into the other sides political platform to "stay alive."

reported

...but they weren't poorly sourced

hackread.com/ukrainian-hackers-vladislav-surkov-putin-emails/

If they weren't poorly sourced, Wikileaks would have released.

I'm trying to understand your point.

You claim that the whole 'USA vs Russia' drama going on right now is the product of people believing the propaganda against Russia?

Yesterday during the news they were talking about Trump but they were extremely biased like never before, that same day they were promiting Transsexuals and Tatort had heavy propaganda against the right movements of germany.

>now the exact opposite of what we've been saying is true

>putin loves trump!
>putin hates trump!
>trump is a rino!
>trump is ultra right wing!
>trump is nazi!
>trump wont do what he says so hes a rino again!
>trumps literally hitler!
>but trump doesnt really want to do what hitler did! He loves israel!

that brings up a good point, how was bushy boy not compromised then? When we say compromised, we are basically saying exploited to be a puppet, but doesnt all president elects know that? They probably think Trump is really easy.

Nope, nobody believed it anyway, this is why Trump won despite it. Now that he "accepted" the findings they don't even have that to pester him with. They know Trump is going to be meeting with Putin and talking extensively about this issue, and they will jointly deal with it in a way that causes the most ass pain and damage to the lying media and their fake news.

Looks like Germany's the new Ground Zero for everything, I'd seriously like pack my shit and get the fuck out now. You're about to go Bizarro Nazi and if you're a white male you're fucked.

I think he's trying to say people go along with the muh Russia narrative because they are afraid they will be replaced/fired if they show any signs of dissension. They're fed up and realize they don't have to go along with it anymore with Trump coming into office?

whoops

'UNNAMED SOURCES IN THE KREMLIN SAY'
Trump is going to find these sources for sure, and get everything from them. Chances are it's a hohol.

Yup. Same cold war tactics of good vs evil, neocons trying to screw bill Clinton with fake accusations, al qaeda, Nicaragua, isis, Ecuador... Lol it starts to sound like a sarcastic joke

>fake accusations
oh lord

>trump won't do what he's told
FTFY

Ohh okay yeah! Certainly. And I do hope they make whoever is behind all that crap go down in shame

>trump's a joke candidate
>trump won't win after iowa
>trump's going to lose
>trump will face a contested convention
>trump's unwillingness to show his taxes will DQ him
>bernie will beat hillary
>trump will never beat hillary
>trump's losing in every poll
>trump's been accused of terrible fake stuff we just made up
>trump will never win
>trump will never win after the recounts
>trump will be BTFO by unfaithful electors
>trump will never be inaugurated

>trump will never build the wall
>bernie could have beaten trump
>popular vote sucks, let's get high

>BECAME PRESIDENT OR WE'LL REVEAL YOU GRAB THE PUSSY OF MISS RUSSIA 20XX!
>Oh no! I should do it!

top kek CNN... top kek

>Putin helped Trump become president
>Putin is trying to stump Trump now

So the powers that be went a complete 180 on their earlier statements with this then?

It's all very confusing isn't it, even the shills are confused.

think about it: would putin prefer a unpredictable moron as potus, or a US close to a civil war? (exaggerated)

>shill here
i need to admit that news are almost a lil bit too good....

Trump has said there will be no glorious coast to coast solid concrete wall that shimmers in the wonders of the American southwest sun.
It will be broken for landmarks, for fencing, for waters.
Trump wishes to lie, but Kek says no.
THe wall shall be or Trump shall be the first brick laid.

And still i fail to see what Putin would be gaining from first helping Trump become the president and then trying to undermine him?

Yeah, this would be the most likely case, but then why are the powers that be trying to alienate their future president then?
Are they now themselves willing parts of Putins plan of destabilizing America?
Or is Putin a tactical genius without compare and he just knows what his opponents and opponents opponents are gonna do?

I always like it when people link it back to Gamergate. It's where I started seeing the weirdness too, along with the (((sustainability))) code word talk half-way through my university. It felt like thought police. And some of my professors started using the term "problematic," about everything good in the world Fuck that noise.

LOL none of it worked and it's not going to work now, at least now here.

The broadcast media is relied upon far too heavily by the cabal. It's vulnerable to Trump now, because the FCC only grants licenses to broadcasters who, as the law says, 'serve the public good.' If Trump decides to, he can easily have the NSA leak whatever it takes from the last 15-20 years (they have everything, the voice portion of a call is just one of the metadata topkek) to prove without a doubt that they are in on some shady shit, and then have them tried for sedition, espionage, whatever it takes to get them a front row ticket at the firing squad show.

He also has the 2013 NDAA, which Obama stupidly passed, which gives him total control of the media, as well as Patriot Act (which Obama stupidly renewed) provisions etc.

Damn, you think you've seen defeat? This is just the first ripple if everybody doesn't behave properly.

Putin gains vengeance for 1996, there's a reason he keeps talking about it.
He very well has already, this succeeding only adds to it.

And since it hasn't been said enough,
Gee Trump, if you had turned your taxes over in October 2015 like you promised and before any audits, we would have prevented this.
Instead you remain indebt to the Kremlin.

Expect Putin's coup de grace after the inauguration and first major, reverse this and the country falls apart, act passes.

>now fitting maybe 1.5-2 generations of their planned brainwashing into each new crop of youngsters. Then 9/11 happened, and it was both an excuse to run a global 'anti-terror' campaign, and work really hard at promoting their new multiculti plan. It was a setback, for sure, damn ragheads is what the public thought, but this just motivated them to accelerate the program!

Good writeup. It's simpler, though. They've been treating each EDUCATIONAL generation as a phase. Each year receives a slightly different program stepped from kindergarten 'socialization' to the end of a potential Masters degree.

9/11 and jihadi Waahabism is just the other wing of the dragon. Notice Saud elites are as notorious for adult gay escorts, a Sharia killing offense, as Western elites are for child rape, a legal practice in Islamic countries. Both circles visit each others' countries regularly.

Hungary built a fence and cut their illegal border crossings down from like five thousand a day to ten in a month.

Trump's wall will be exactly specified to stop the illegal aliens, it's not going to be a 300' tall ivory and gold thing with a train on top like the memes said. YET.

Gamergate was our awakening, but we were still dim-sighted and couldn't see what was happening. Now that we know, and we're going to have a friendly establishment for a while, we can get to dismantling this conspiracy or at least exposing it so fully that every normie knows.

>Good writeup. It's simpler, though. They've been treating each EDUCATIONAL generation as a phase. Each year receives a slightly different program stepped from kindergarten 'socialization' to the end of a potential Masters degree.
I know, but about twenty years ago a curricula was kept for a few years or more at each grade level. The rate of revision has accelerated every year, the plan was overall accelerated at every level.

>9/11 and jihadi Waahabism is just the other wing of the dragon. Notice Saud elites are as notorious for adult gay escorts, a Sharia killing offense, as Western elites are for child rape, a legal practice in Islamic countries. Both circles visit each others' countries regularly.
Yes I have come to believe that every force that stands to gain from the downfall of the West is united on this, but their own union is weak because they all hate themselves, and each other.

Why not?
Meme wall is 80 bil, easily done for a 50 USD a month from everyone of us supporters.
He's already going to Congress, let's just finish it and then start cutting trade parts and building up at home rather than have to deal with some convoluted schemes that will only end with the death of the physical cash trade.
I like holding my money, it means I have something.

I indeed think putin is a tactical genius. But I'm not sure what his masterplan is.
BUT I'm pretty sure he would like an everyone vs everyone world much more than the east vs west status quo.

This election is the greatest video game any of us have ever played, and we won.