Daily reminder that it is NOT possible for someone of color to be racist against white people

Daily reminder that it is NOT possible for someone of color to be racist against white people.

Since you all seem to need a little education on the subject, racism only exists against those who have been SYSTEMATICALLY OPPRESSED. White people have NEVER been systematically oppressed and therefore, nobody can be "racist" towards a white person!!

Think about the slaughter of Native Americans, slavery of Blacks, camps for the Japanese, and now the RACIST rhetoric by Drumpf "Making America Great Again" when we all know he just wants to kick out all Mexicans, African Americans and Muslims. Doesn't sound so "great" to me considering this country was FOUNDED on immigrants.

Instead of trying to promote your "pure" race why don't you actually get active and make a difference in the world? Why don't you actually participate in standing up for people in our country that are systematically oppressed and miss out on opportunities because of SOMETHING THEY CANNOT CONTROL?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This denies the fpbp

this was lazy bait. mom and dad are disappointed in you OP.

what about whites living in modern day Africa?

such a low quality bait that it's actually beautiful

>Daily reminder that it is NOT possible for someone of color to be racist against white people.

You are incorrect. There can only be one definition of the term, "racism" and based on that definition, any race can be "racist" against another race.

>race. social construct.
>white people can be racist.
>blacks can't be racist.

PICK ONE.

>white people never have been oppressed.
Romans enslaved various germans
The entire history of Russia and Slavdom
Hell the name of the slavic tribes is how the word slavery even came into being.
Man you niggers get even more retarded once indoctrinated with Marxism/Leninism.

Africans helped systematically raid southern Europe for hundreds of years and enslaved 1-2 million white people, depopulating entire towns.

The African slave trade picked up because they were having a hard time getting more Europeans, so they looked internally.

This Is A Picture Of OP

Who is forcing you to stay in this opressive country?

>Daily reminder that it is NOT possible for someone of color to be racist against white people

Daily reminder that you need to commit suicide for being this retarded if you believe this. I now recommend suicide to all who regurgitate this nonsense.

Unless, of course, it's bait, in which case you'll hit the post limit in no time.

The term slave came from the Slavic people that the Muslims conquered.

Educate yourself, redditfriend.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

it's not about "systematic oppression" it's about judgement based on skin colour

This is controlled opposition and a lazy bait

Funny how racist Sup Forums members will just say "bait" to anything to puts them in their place. It's fucking pathetic, but I get a good laugh at it. Keep pretending like you know what racism actually is (except you'll never know because you will never be in the shoes of someone oppressed by the system EVERY DAY), the stupidity of white racists just makes us look better.

Fuck off u anti-White scum,the Jews have ran America since the 60s and have been making racist laws against the White race ever since also interracial crime is overwhelming against white ppl in the the 21 century,go and live in Africa if u hate us so much but no you will live in a country built buy the White man and just moan the whole time on the Internet,something we invented!

Wow, a second post. Didn't expect that. So, I'm white. Does that make me the bad guy? I feel pretty oppressed by the system right now.

White people can't be racist though

>you all
>not y'all
bait

Whites on suicide watch.

What is this even supposed to mean?

>Implying races with the majority of a race put their race in front of the word when searching for something

Seriously why do people even bother to post this shit.
you're are posting Sup Forums people just scroll past this shit or at best it pisses them off.
For what reason do you bother to copy paste this shit from some work document saved on your computer? I want a real answer, if this thread is sell even here when I hit the post button. Answer me.
Why do you wast your time? Are you just trying to distract us from any real threads or is it just the attention you want? Seriously? Why I cant even get in your mind set at all and I can get in BLM's mindset. That HAS to say something about you. Fuck Dude, come on yoat you got OP?

White people are a minority when you take global population into account.

So, ironically, WE'RE the ones that are oppressed.

Ayyyyyy, Rodrigo "The extrajudicial rehab official" Duterte is a glorious man who should be an example for all around the world.

Ah shit, wrong thread.

Wait, it's not the wrong thread. Niggers trade drugs like no tomorrow so Duterte can make an example out of them too!

Btw I'm drunk as fuck ring now. Only real reason I responded, fuck.

Whites are a global minority though. Therefore, we cant be racist

I throw in us, Estonians.

Yoy fucking black whiners should have fucking class about our history.

Whites have been systematically oppressed by Jews since the end of WWII.

Your move?

Ever hear of the niggers of Europe?

Clearly illustrates, that blacks are _more_ racist.

Anyway, preferring your own race is natural.

25 fucking percent

This answer is so dumb.
>hurr durr I'm white so I'm a bad guy right?
The white race has been oppressing other races. Fact.
if you didn't check your white privileged or at least acknowledge your race is the cunt of a race that ruined humanity, you are just as much of the problem.
t. White guy who isn't retarded

Every race has been oppressing everybody they could get their hands on during history.

And white race ENDED slavery.

Going to live in the past? Enjoy results.

It seems like you are going with the new, fake definition of racism. I will continue to go by the precise definition.

>ENDED slavery.

Are you stupid? Slavery still goes on to this day...

?
Who enslaves who?

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden

Fuck you nigger.

Whites didn't end slavery. It's still ongoing. No one here in pol will want to believe it, but blacks are still subject to racism, muslims are still subject to hate, people still want to kick out Mexicans. Going to deny racism? Enjoy results.

>affirmative action
>not systematic oppression

I want JIDF to fuck off.

Slavery is considered crime in western countries.
Whites are also subject to racism.
and Asians, too.

Get over it. Telling some stupid dumbfuck that he is fucking dumb and this is his problem is not racism.

>Daily reminder that it is NOT possible for someone of color to be racist against white people.

I'm completely fine with that. Racism is "Power + Prejudice".

But what if I said "I face prejudice because I'm white"? If we used the term "Prejudice" instead, then it would become the new "Racism". People would say "Prejudice is power and discrimination" or something to that effect. My point is that the liberal definition of "Racism" is aiming toward a direction that minimizes and silences the struggles of white people in America, because "White people have privilege". Had a liberal society been possible from day one, and had morality been progressive, then there wouldn't be white beauty standards, Asian intelligence standards, or black sports standards.

The state is a flawed system.

White people have never been systematically oppressed - What is Affirmative action.

Rape yourself, niggerfart.

Affirmative action is racist construct for dumbing down society afaik.

All races are racist. I for one, do not identify with any race, I am trans-raceless, I have chosen to abandon racial identity in order to rise above you raceful peasants, with your WHITE, and BLACK, and YELLOW, and all the other shitty colors you pallets have chosen to identify with. FUCK raceful cucks, go raceless, rise above.

There's nothing wrong with social justice. White people obtained their status of privilege in this country unfairly and inhumanely. They have used tactics of violence, intimidation, and systematic oppression to keep minorities held back and shackled by the ankles (literally and symbolically). White people did this in every place they've held power. The Crusades in Europe killed off the native inhabitants, Jews in Palestine oppressing colored Arab Muslims and stealing their land, the entire Americas by Spanish/English conquistadors and slaughter of Indigenous Peoples, the use of slave labor, apartheid, and genocide in Africa, the bringing of disease and greed to peaceful indigenous cultures living in harmony, the bombing and economic takeover of East Asia, I could go on. Maybe whites deserve to die off. White supremacy is a BAD thing. Fuck America too, so many intolerant bigots that people are voting for the literal second coming of Hitler. I'd give anything to live in Germany or Scandinavia to get away from this disgusting country of white cis who will do anything to maintain their stranglehold on oppressed, defeated people they continue to treat like shit on their shoes, when in reality most of these immigrants/displaced peoples probably have a better grasp of English than their sub-60 IQ Wal-Mart shopping redneck ass does. No wonder women don't want to have sex with you, you clearly have no concept of empathy or historical knowledge.

>PUtIN
nice id

>FOUNDED by immigrants

Sure was...Asians came and killed the preexisting people who were originally from Oceania.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

if it wasnt for white imperialism 80% of the world would still be a stone-age shithole

kek
You should preach this.

The black really need to start to think like you.
And mudslimes.
Hire bodyguards.

Obvious bait but I'll bite.
If you believe a race is superior or inferior compared to another race then you're racist.
This

Seriously, the bullying against white members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
It's not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only white man who finds it hard to take pride
in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully niggers or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of
than our peaceful little world? Dindus get bullied less than us and yet we are the best racde on Earth.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it.
And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an white man a "Cracker" or "KKK"(disgusting words) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth white man that they are a "honkey"? Would you say those words
to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

So leave....

Or are white people keeping you poor?

>Systematic oppression

Does such a thing even exist? Show me some legit scientific studies (sociology bullshit doesn't count) or else shut the fuck up you sjw nigger

Leaving doesn't solve the actual issue though, which is what they are trying to do.

They do not have brains to begin with.
And all that comes out of this is dumbing down the society.

K

Disregarding whether or not it is an actual issue, if there is something such as, is it even possible to alter the mindsets of an entire nation? I do not think so, at all.