This guy is legit. Ex NSA. Married to a Kushner also

This guy is legit. Ex NSA. Married to a Kushner also.

This
Is
A
Big
Fucking
Deal
!
!

Other urls found in this thread:

the5thestate.asia/2015/07/abc-au-attempts-trump-smear-forgets-to.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VZJosrn7SPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schindler isnt a bullshitter anons.

This is fucking serious.

Explain

>Schindler

Schindler was the guy that got caught cheating on his wife by sending dick pics to a girl right?

civil war incoming.

CIA please go and stay go

he's legit guise!

You can read through his Twitter TL

Trump had people collaborate with Russian spies to coordinat shitting on her.

No coincidence that Wiki, RT, & Trump campaign would start topics at almost the exact same times. Almost to the minute in some cases.

This cant be ignored.

Not when it comes from this guy.

No, that was Anthony Weiner.

This guy is just yet another literally who.

>John Schindler

>John Schindler was a prof at the College; he slammed Snowden as a traitor and compared Greenwald to Hitler, and was generally dismissive about concerns about network surveillance; he also sent pictures of his dick to a woman who wasn't his wife. He also co-wrote the report that stated that Sadam Hussein had WMDs, and helped send America to war. That was a lot worse than dick pics.

>namefag

what the fuck did trump have to do with that?

>The emails sent to NWC, which Gawker obtained under a Freedom of Information Act request, refer to Schindler’s habit of calling himself a “spy”; detail his correspondence with an unnamed woman (who apparently received his penis photo); and, in a lengthy missive, accuse Schindler of staging “cyber warfare” against his online enemies, using “thuggish tactics” to silence NSA critics, and violating various federal laws.

sounds like a cool guy

Yes. Thats the guy.

To hell with the dick pic.

>hurr he sent a dick pic therefore not legit

This guy doesn't fuck around.

so.. RT, wikileaks, and trump's campaign are...

RUSSIAN
SPIES

[insert something that doesn't fit the narrative] IS THE WORK OF RUSSIAN SPIES!!!

PROOF? HAHA NO, THAT WILL COME "SOON"

his dick pic is here, no homo

the5thestate.asia/2015/07/abc-au-attempts-trump-smear-forgets-to.html

>Chinese capture US Navy drone
>Trump needs to cut the crap immediately
>Obama is President

Oh I get it, he's fucking retarded.

My brother is also an NSA guy, he is legit. He told me that there is already a death list of 10,000 leftists that are targeted for death. Whether or not Trump is sworn in, they unleash hell upon his word. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Lefties better leave while you still have a chance. Once Trump takes over, leftists will become nothing more than a bad memory.

>Muh Russia Hacking the Vote
>Bu..But..Hillary won the popular vote

I can't keep up with the cognitive dissonance.

He's a big guy.

He should stick to making lists

Schindler is cool but he has an anti-Russian boner which makes him terribly biased.

Can't wait for it never to happen just like everything else.

>once my fantasy comes to light
So... never

>tripfag
your newfag is showing
if you haven't realized by now that the alphabet soup is a shitstorm of conflicting interests and competing agenda you should go back to lurking
the CIA are Clinton shills
the NSA are Clinton shills
the FBI are trying to unfuck themselves
gtfo you faggot shill

schindler pls go

>No coincidence that Wiki, RT, & Trump campaign would start topics at almost the exact same times. Almost to the minute in some cases.This cant be ignored.Not when it comes from this guy.

Welcome to the internet faggot.

Anyone would just have to sit on Sup Forums to see news breaking.

He doesn't know shit. Typical mid level bureaucrat that overstates his level of knowledge. Sage this shit

>Trump is spy

he do not have the inteligence to be a spy
Trump is Just a Con Man

even if this guy isn't bullshitting (he is) who would they inaugurate then?

pence? he was part of the campaign that committed the crime. who else would it be?

NSA here, Obama will receive a 3rd term.

1: Collaborating with Russian "spies" to shit on Hillary Clinton wouldn't be illegal even if Trump had done it.

2: There is zero evidence to suggest that this is true. If they had it they would've already revealed it.

I remember some retard on Twitter seriously tried to argue this with me yesterday. "B-b-b-but every western journalist and agency says it's true!"
But there's no evidence
"Y-y-you believe t-the Russians instead of every journalist and expert!"
Because there's no evidence.
"HUU HUU HUU WHY DON'T YOU BELIEB ME"
Because. There's. No. Evidence.

ONE piece of fucking evidence is all that would be necessary. They don't have any.

How did we circle back around to denial?

I voted for Trump you stupid roody poos!

Ive been following Schindlwr for years.

He
Does
Not
Play
Games(!)

Especially when it comes to this shit.

Ignore at your own despair anons.

Shit is about to hit the fucking fan.

Oh good. I really rather we have a civil war. That way I don't have to listen to faggots cry for 8 years

>Ex NSA

Whenever I hear that, I think of a E-1/3 serviceman/woman who were stationed at Fort Meade. They could have been HR at their little side office but will claim to be NSA top brass.

don't make me say it

fuck yeah
?

lmao he cheated on his wife

can't trust someone who can't even keep faithful to the mother of his kids

(((Schindler)))

HAPPENING OF THE CENTURY HERE

holy shit, i thought OP was full of it

I'd believe it but I've seen that the left has absolutely no scruples about lying. So, I don't believe it.

Friendly remidner Melania isn't the mother to all his kids

She isnt even Ivankas mom, in fact I think she is only that autist Baron Trump's mom

>roody poo

old fag

So President Mike "Zappin fags like it's goin' outta style" Pence?

no, it's not

You may be right, but he doesn't just say shit this bold out of no where.

Schindler, despite what you may like or dislike, is a credible source.

So he wasn't fucking around when he wrote the false report that Iraq had WMDs? His bullshit led to one of the longest wars in US history and he's trying to start another. Fuck kikes like him.

Sounds like he does. Amateur.

Trump never had extramarital kids. He divorced first before marrying someone else. Ivana left him because he went broke.

But taking Saudi "donations" for the presidential campaign and having a literal muslim brotherhood agent as the right hand is totally okay, right?

He was also an NSA analyst and his blog is pretty cool.
This guy isn't really that political, he's not some neocon or neolib shill.

Indeed.

I wish I had all of those tweets talking about how they had undeniable evidence that would get Hilllary Clinton immediately arrested for cannibalism / pederasty / money laundering / corruption.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

He's a neocon shill.

This.
I was ready for Hillary to win so we could get this going. Nothing short of civil war will cleanse this shit so lets just skip the civility and get to the reconquista.

So he is a chink dicksucker
I can see that he looks like he would like the little yellow dick

This. Sup Forums was and is consistently ahead of EVERY normie site.

This, I'm hoping swamp draining doesn't get past the DoD.

He means once they fabricate a believable-enough fake news about Trump's collusion with Russian intelligence.

>ex NSA
>ex

Hmmm I wonder why.

oh god this post

h-he's not going to make it

Yeah dumb fuck, he single handedly started the Iraq war.

Are you a professional retard or an amateur in training?

SAGE

FAKE AND GAY.

Dear Allah I hope civil war breaks out in the US.

time to call on it to the rest of the world that this government and it's agencies and institutions are in no way a "democracy" but a judeo/secularist dictatorship.

Schindler might be credible, but his sources might not be. He's no longer NSA.

What happens then? Pence wins? Shillary? New elections?

Is there legislation on this?

((((Shnider)))))
Dumb fucking leftists.

doesn't this mean Trump broke the constitution by colluding with a foreign government for election gains?

No he's not.

Hey faggot, the cold war is OVER lmao
>russia
>relevant
oh wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=VZJosrn7SPA

NEVER FROGET THIS

>mfw people would fight a civil war defending an orange treasonous cunt

You guys are fucking retarded.

How stupid are you to not see the blatant similarities between his bullshit information then leading to the Iraq war and his bullshit information now leading to civil war 2/ww3?

>(((Schindler)))
Yeah right

> he said with no proof

Allegations are not proof.

We'll revolt.
Weapons are still at the ready.

Hey dip shit, he's married to a Kushner. You know the, the guy who will be Trumps personal advisor.

He didnt just pull this out of his ass.

Saying shit like this endangers his credibility and marriage if its bullshit.

>mfw poorfags would die so richfags can keep slaves

What current stage are libtards at, now?

Just yesterday, they were doubling down on the whole "He made fun of a reporter who got caught in a lie, but he's retarded, so that's not allowed" bullshit.

New fag instead of posting, lurk more faggot

Fake. Non happening. Sage this thread.

Your concern trolling is so obvious that it's not funny

fuck off mossad

>Someone guesses a password and nicks a load of emails
>OMG RUSSIANS ARE HACKING THE ELECTION TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY THE REPUBLICANS WERE RIGHT DURING THE COLD WAR WE NEED TO NUKE RUSSIA NOW PUTIN IS INFILTRATING OUR GOVERNMENT AND HOMES AND BRAINWASHING OUR BABIES IN THEIR SLEEP

You would revolt over what? You support a candidate who violates the constitution by colluding with foreign governments?

We must not stoop too close to the depths of the left.

Y
E
S

All of the anti-Russia shills are also Chinese dicksuckers.

#hesyourpresident deal with it Hillary is the devil made flesh.

amen

This thread isn't even fit for plebbit.

Some ignorant liberal cunt in my Bible and Western society class today at McGill said that Trump used the Bible to prove the Earth is flat. Just how much has fake news affected these lost souls?

>namefag
>spacing out your sentences

>>>/reddit/

>"THIS TIME TRUMP IS REALLY FINISHED!!!11", said the increasingly nervous liberal for the 9999th time.

Jesus christ, these people are insufferable. It's like they love to lose over and over again.

Underappreciated retort

lel

Over CIA lies.
He's been elected president.
This is all an attempt to force us into WW3 with Russia and I will not go along happily with it.