Intel agencies have info that Russian sources have video of underage prostitutes performing sex acts on Donald Trump...

Intel agencies have info that Russian sources have video of underage prostitutes performing sex acts on Donald Trump including urinating on him

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/563817822879760386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A dossier making explosive — but unverified — allegations that the Russian government
>unverified
zzzz

>intel agencies
>a high ranking intel official
>an official document
>a courtesan to a Russian official

Notice all this strange, incredibly vague language that is completely void of genuine source info.

yeah that's some truly big bullshit, but I think the media is going to run with this one big-time

What's crazy is the timing, one week before inauguration, and the fact that the intelligence agencies included a summary of this in their briefing to Trump

If they had it they'd have used it by now. They never wanted him to get elected.

CIA is going to get purged

Just like pizzagate right faggot?!

Whoever drew that picture is a noguns faggot.

IMPLYING THAT government intelligence groups don't have PhotoShop version 9,001 and can't digitally forge realistic videos in the year 2017

pizzagate had more supporting evidence than a few pieces of paper written up by some larper at buzzfeed

yes. as a matter of fact

just like that

>intel

its this the same assholes who cover paedophilia?are all the intel agencies full of dirty agents?
its someone out there who still cares about the kids?

Another datamining shitfest with documentcloud.org.

He can analyse visitiors.

I said it in the last thread you made when you reposted the hacker report on documentcloud and got 300+ replies.

Once again Sup Forums falls for it.

Nice..

Kek this

Pizzagate is a fucking embarassment

> the government writes classified memos in the same format as high school mid-term reports.

People will believe this.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/563817822879760386

>zzzz

Bet you were one of the retards who went nuts over pizzagate. Piss comes at you hard.

Exactly like pizzagate - unsupported bullshit. People who still believe in that are stupid and gullible.

>underage prostitutes performing sex acts on Donald Trump including urinating on him

The P branch of the LGBTQIA+P coalition will defend this

Pics or it didn't happen faggot. You know the rules.

That "document" looks like a college syllabus

when will they stop using the 'no u' defense?

this is about pizzagate

>Why hasn't this been posted during the election
Sure it is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% legit, not

just be good goys and stop using fake news already

t. WaPo

you misunderstood the point of my post, leaf

This one's for Columba. THE PEOPLE'S First Lady.

Jeb fan here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think Jeb heads aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think Jeb heads are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy old cuck with a Jeb! sign or inflatable Jeb! balloons I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter Trumpster with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that Drumpfkins are not formidable. I grew up surrounded by Trump types before they became the Trump types. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Jeb heads are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. Trump will run again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

Ironically it was the liberal media who started using this meme phrase

>hey guys, here is a bunch of printed pages highlighted with a marker, anybody and their mom could have done just that but its totally legit I swear !!

>document cloud
>believable cloud

a guy i know has info that you fuck goats

>Dat Putin

Goddamn, gets me every time

>underage prostitutes performing sex acts on Donald Trump including urinating on him

It's a GOP thing.

Nice try, Podesta.

Again, for those just tuning in.
>Anti-Trump republicans fund a supposed ex MI6 intel agent to do opposition research. (Who were the most vocal anti-Trumpers around during the primaries?)
>Oops, Trump wins the primary.
>About the time that Trump wins with primary the oppo research and its funding is transferred to HRC and the democrats.
>Also around this time, a relatively unknown bald headed "patriot" and "true conservative", Evan McMullin decides to run against Trump.
>Evan and his financiers are roundly defeated and yet still he pursues his anti-Trump rhetoric while the others in the "Gang of Eight" decide to fold and work with Trump. (This is merely to put space between them and McMullin.)

Two interesting questions I think deserve consideration;

>What is the legality of domestic political party to pay a foreign national for the purpose of gathering clandestine information of a political rival?

>What do you think was the purpose of Trump meeting with Mitt Romney?

Anyone else tired of """"intelligence"""" agencies coming with new and new shit every day?

Just fyi.

Op is purposly doing this to collect ip`s and other data.

Hes been doing it alot lately. Stop falling for this pathetic shit.

>theres a war going on and half of you dont even know it

So another attempt to "trap" a disliked figure of political power in the Pedobear trap?

As if the failfest with Assange wasn't enough.

and also the nazis would load up jews in a high speed railway car and then smash it against a wall, killing hundreds of jews at once while leaving the survivors to die in the pits under the brick wall they'd smash into. Also there was a room they'd fill with water and electrocute you until you turned into ash.

It super happened for real.

Japanese government intelligence agency has video evidence of Hillary Clinton eating a black baby, reports Weekly Shonen Jump Magazine

>""""intelligence""""

Right on, Russia bro

The least intelligent comments I've seen this cycle come from the "Intelligence Agencies".

Nice slander.
Also

FAKE
AND
GAY

NO NO NO THIS CANNOT BE REAL!!!

If so, he just collected yours, genius.

I dont trust acronym organizations.

And how did he do this?

Sure.

Can anyone give a tl;dr on the significance of this?
Can anything serious happen?
inb4 "durrrr buzzfeed its nothing lol"

Only works if you click on his shady link fucktits

Is anyone surprised? 95% of rich white guys in the states have fucked kids, its just a part of their culture at this point. It's really fucked up but Trump probably did it to "fit in" with the other billionaires.

More important than any information about Trump that the Russians may have is the fact that they are trying to interfere with American democracy.

Im leaving so il rather just tell you in a single post.

I was not stupid enough to acctuly visit the site.

Documentcloud.org allows publishers full accses to the data regarding visitiors.

This is the second time in 2 days ive seen him do it. Last time he uploaded the hacker report to documentcloud.org, when questioned on autenticity he simply guided them to the document on .gov.

And no you dumbshit he dosent have my ip. If he has a mod w\him sure he has my vpn ip.

Il make an assumption that he has you`rs.

I have no idea what the fuck you meant with that stupid post, and im perfectly fine leaving without hearing the equally stupid response.

It's really sad that anyone could spend so much of their adult life writing 35! pages of anti trump fanfiction.

i bet whoever wrote that will be writing a manifesto for a happening in the near future.

Are.these the.same.russians.who apparently.rigged the election.in.his.favor?

Liberals a so full of shit

Don't mind fucktits up there. Thanks Norbro. I didn't click on the link.

>merkel afraid of a healthy, white european woman

why I am not surprised

>unnamed sources have pictures of highlighted paragraphs of English text confirming Russians definitely have video that we haven't seen of hookers pissing on the president elect which is definitely not illegal and far less disgusting than tranny sex but amirite?