What's Sup Forums's perceived end game? Or is all of this just reactionary behavior with no plan for the future?

What's Sup Forums's perceived end game? Or is all of this just reactionary behavior with no plan for the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

once all the non whites and liberals are gone I'll get a job at Home Depot

It doesn't have one. It's solely based on hatred of people they don't like.

Even if they killed all the blacks and muslims, then they'd kill liberals, then they'd argue about who is "really white" and start fighting about that. Then even when everyone on earth looks exactly the same, they will still find something to fight about.

They have no real plan or goal or morality. They just want hatred.

White ethnostate.

Until you snap out of it realize that there overlords, you'll die dreaming.

>reactionary behavior with no plan for the future?
exactly.
ive been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for around 8 years now.
there is no plan. it is the hive mind manifestation of the current state of the internet

well im hoping to fight in europe in the next crusade against islam and push them back to the middle east

Sup Forums is a board based on Sup Forums, an anime imageboard

Considering there are lots of different ideas and opinions on Politically Incorrect, there are probably different ideas on an "end game"

Take this faggot
You don't have to be a nazi, you can be one of those who are holier than thou on Sup Forums

>inb4 people calling you a shill
>inb4 ad hominem
>inb4 strawman
>inb4 trump picture with gtfo/maga

pretty much this, I don't really consider myself right or left, I've got beliefs on both sides, but I agree that whether or not these people are actually right the endgame is fucked

This is why I fucking hate the "love trumps hate" bullshit. Love is not a recruiting tool, deep reactionary hatred is a recruiting tool and just about the only way to get people to take a stand on something.

MechaHitler

You think liberals have an endgame? Once they've ethnically cleansed all the whites they'll start going after asians.. they'll start saying stuff like "asians disproportionately make up higher paying jobs and Iqs" and come up with bullshit words like Asian privilege... at least what we do is restricted to a Nepalese backgammon forum

>Gas the kikes
>Race war now

My end game is owning land and building a house on it, raising a white family, owning a dog, and retiring by the age of 40. If the race war happens, then cool I get to use my guns. However I prefer a quiet life where I shitpost on Canadian pelt trading forums in peace.

Same. I'd also say the left has been lost as well.

The right wants to go back in time 50 years. The left wants to change every social norm for no reason. One's based on the hatred of minorities, the other is based on the hatred of normal society and the past ("white male privilege"). Neither wants society to succeed or offer any real solutions other than "we have to stop those OTHER PEOPLE!" I'm pessimistic about any progress in the coming years.

This

>Or is all of this just reactionary behavior with no plan for the future?
They're going all out tonight!!!

that is pretty fucking awesome.

pols plan for the future is to ensure the existence of the white race until interstellar travel becomes feasible. At which point an all white ethnoworld will be founded and flourish until it it is time to resurrect the Holy Roman Galactic Empire and reclaim the Homeworld and all outlying colonies.

Sup Forums is largely improvisational.
First you'd have to come up with a discernable cohesive morality amongst the majority of Sup Forums users.
A shared ideology. You can extrapolate an endgame from that. I think Sup Forumss ultimate goal would be to have it's own country, either via cultural subversion of an existing one, or the establishment of a new state.

MAKE
ANIME
REAL

desu~

He who controls the memes controls the universe

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

We are defending against feminist and SJW idiocy. We are like Carthage under siege, we need no end game, we are fighting for survival

>A shared ideology.

Bantz from every keyboard and a shitpost every post.

>I think Sup Forumss ultimate goal would be to have it's own country

or world perhaps?

gas the kikes race war now

Why does Sup Forums need an end game? The absence of contrary opinion, critical examination of policy, etc. is a recipe for disaster. As much as the ruling party would like to stifle opposition speech, it's necessary if we wish to avoid lobotomizing ourselves. Opposition and dissent, while hardly gifts to the ruling party, are a boon to the country as a whole.

duuud dat so awesome they do the hitler sign

wow dudd

Do you think pop punk was the genesis of your white male victomhood?

ikr

For most people in here, a purpose in life and sense of belonging and superiority.

nah.

Sup Forums would be happy with pro-white governments, and would stop hating after that.

the utilization of Kek the chaos god for the destruction of the zeitgeist as we know it, so that we may reconstruct the world in our own image.

Making Anime Real.

>End game

More like end GAY.
Sup Forums does what Sup Forums does for the simple sake of fucking over the status quo. It's a needed role in a society stagnating in a morass of tepid entertainment and starved of worthwhile pursuits.

1000 YEAR REICH!

no i think every single white country being forced to take in non-whites at replacement level who di nothing but rape, kill and leech is the genesis desu

We must ensure the safety of our people and a future for white children.

>1000 YEAR REICH
It will only last twelve years. How about we focus something that would last longer. Like colonization other planets?

>tfw when you do love Trumps hate

HONORARY

It already is

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Honestly, I can't fucking stand liberals, but their beliefs are more reasonable to me. If you take away the red haring of identity politics the hatred of white men is mostly the hatred of people that stand in the way of progress they believe to be essential: equal rights, battling income inequality, moving to sustainable energy sources etc. The means to achieve these things are completely nonviable with neo-liberal capitalist systems.

gas the chavs, class war now

what anime is this from

my end game right now is watching this show

>equal rights, battling income inequality, moving to sustainable energy sources etc
all would be very easy to do in an all white society.

irl waifus

and is beautyfull the way it is

>white elites seceding any sort of power to lower class without threat of violence from lower class

the toppest of all keks

Pretty much this, Sup Forums doesn't have an end game, its just a reaction to liberal extremism and the push for white genocide. There's a balance to things, a yin and yang if you will.

Depends what you mean by "end".

In the nearish future, survival of the white race.

In the further future, humanity leaving earth.

In the far future, overcoming the projected end of the universe.

>>equal rights, battling income inequality, moving to sustainable energy sources etc
>all would be very easy to do in an all white society.
user. White elites seceding any sort of power without any sort of conflict is delusion at best.

>end game
persistence until this can be determined.
Reacting to a possible terminus of progress is appropriate if you want to continue your pursuit of betterment and answers.

The same goal white people have had for 2000 years, NEW ROMAN EMPIRE

>what is scandinavia in the 70's

protip: liberal ideals are far more achievable in a homogenous all white society that doesn't have to worry or pay for useless and dysfunctional non-whites.

just go to an environementalist meeting - it will be 90% white, even in america. only whites give a shit about environmentalism or animal rights or anything like that. leftism for minorities isn't about "progress" or whatever, it's about their ethnic interests and gibsmedat.

"diversity" is literally the apex of capitalist alienation. i don't know why people can't see that. a society with no roots where everyone is only the some of how much they can earn? where there is no deeper connection between people, just individuals dragged from all across the world to be a part of the capitalist system. jesus, how can you not see it.

You're right, but it's not capitalism necessarily.

What you describe was the stated ideal of communism - where everyone is equally valueless (not counting those who are more equal than others).

technocratic futurist militarist (ethno)nationalist utopia in the future where everone lives a life of leaisure, study, and artistry

This is more or less every board on Sup Forums that isn't centered around a hobby or interest. People need at outlet to express hate, and the pseudo-anonymity of Sup Forums works pretty well for that.

I really hate weebs, imagine making that picture
imagine making a fucking picture where soldiers are giving the nazi salute to a little girl