Why are white women so disloyal?

pic related Indian Hindu culture where women of high rank and class are expected to burn themselves should their husband fall in battle.

I dont know any western woman who would do that for her husband. The good ones would grief for 2-3 months and then move on with their lives - finding comfort with a new husband. Doesnt that in the end just prove that the husband meant practically nothing to them?

Because poo in loo

they're only disloyal when the economy is good.

That's Aryan culture, pleb. In the movie the 13th Warrior you can see a viking bride do the same thing.

Ah, the good ol' days. That's actually the highest attainment a woman can achieve in her life.

Monotheism breeds degeneracy and allows gods like Baal and Moloch to assume role as your true god.

Fuck you im not gonna burn for any of you. Most men aren't loyal.

Because white boys like anal sex which is border line gay so they figure why not fuck a black or mexican native

Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch, or you will reincarnate into a pig next lifetime.

wew there patel

No real man would expect or want his woman to burn thats fuck shit

C
U
C
K

Sorry I'm the black guy who fucks your girl whole you watch, you are a literal cuck, pussy

Niggers are the most feminized race alive. Bow to your spiritual superiors.

Black guys should impregnate white girls globally so the can't have white babies anymore, i know the half breeds will be degenerates but eventually they will become black again

Jew run popular culture, media has turned them out into total whores. Just like they turned black women into welfare hack retard single mothers. It all elads back to the same cast of characters.....All of it.

Ask Helen of Troy.women always be like this.know history

Spiritual superior huh. Bibles are useless to me. So your argument is?

probably because it's fucking stupid and detrimental for people to die for no reason

they always were and always will be whores, why do you thinks muslims have stonings?

if an alpha plays the game right in the right moment they can lay anyone of them, just accept

(including your gf or mum)

Nigger, I could destroy your sorry excuse for a life with my mind. Psychic sheeeeit.

((girl)) here teehee don't hit on me silly boys

This picture is fake - I've never heard of this except for in the Ramayan (he asks his wife to do this to prove her purity).

White women have it to good and figure the party wont end. The problem with fake loyalty is that no one will believe you anymore once you get a bad reputation.

Thats whats happening to white women right now. Men are already on strike when it comes to marriage. Soon they will only have 'pretend relationships' and pump and dumps because men realize white women just swing from guy to guy and cheat all the time.

They will become expandable life stock who you dont bother get to know.

White women are already learning that Big Black King Dick is superior. Soon all women will go for animalistic interracial sex.

It's known as sati you irrelevant idiot

>prove her purity
Like your mom

>he never read the Illiad and the Odissey

the woman in the picture is "Sati" which is also what the rituals name is

she is the consort of Shiva and later reincarnates into Parvati

You wouldnt have heard of it because it appears in the Upanishads

Women, in general, are disloyal. They're disloyal to their man and to God. In Semitic/sandnigger tradition, both Lilith and Eve were disloyal and disobedient.

The former (Lilith) thought she was equal to Adam because they were made from the same mud (meaning she's not from Adam's ribs or whatever), even though God made Adam more superior - she ran off and fornicated with demons.
>Your coal-burners and race traitors
It could be posited that the ancestors of Jewesses was actually Lilith, considering their delusions of equality that brought forth the cultural poison that is (((feminism))).
>Majority of high-profile feminist leaders are Jewesses

The latter, being created from Adam's ribs (and is vastly inferior and thus, must be subservient), defied both God and Adam by eating the forbidden fruit, then fucked Adam over too. Both got kicked out of Eden because of her. All because she thought listening to the snake was a good idea, instead of just doing what she was told. Granted, Adam's fault is his own for listening to an inferior being (Eve), which also explains a man's potential to be a cuck, but the chain of events would not have happened if Eve just obeyed God and Adam in the first place.

poo in loo