BREAKING: TRUMP HIRED PROSTITUTES IN RUSSIAN HOTEL WHERE OBAMA STAYED, CNN CONFIRMS

WTF?? I THOUGHT HE WAS FOR "FAMILY VALUES"??

twitter.com/TomNamako/status/818964297527291905

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document/p15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HILLDOGS, SPREAD THIS SHIT. CHRISTIANS WILL ABANDON DRUMPF IMMEDIATLEY

Trump is a degenerate, who knew
fuck off trumpshill

I think you mean DRUMPFSHILL

nice

URINE STAINED DADDY'S BOY

>buzzfeed

TRUMP PAID HOOKERS TO PISS ON OBAMA'S BED. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!

>WTF?? I THOUGHT HE WAS FOR "FAMILY VALUES"??
He is for making America great again.

Also how did CNN confirm anything? Unnamed sources?

#FAKE NEWS

i dont get the big deal

he made women piss on the bed obama slept in

i'd consider that banter, russians gotta be retarded thinking that's blackmail material

So I have access to the document. Don't ask me how.
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document/p15

You're welcome.

the CIA schills are out in full force today.

GOTTA SCHILL FASTER!!!

>buzzfeed

wow it's literally fucking nothing

these clickbait tabloids are really getting desperate

He is NOT for family values. He sexually assaults women by grabbing them without their permission, he bought a sleazy mail order bride from some commie block backwater country, he has been accused by several other woman of sexual assault, he cheats on his taxes, he lies routinely, he tweets like 10 year old child..the list goes on. He is a total and complete disgrace. NOT MY PRESIDENT

Why didn't they report on Kahn's pissing fetish when that was reveled since they think piss is such great news

Sound comfy.

Watch some hentai with hookers while wearing jammies.

No one wants a pervert as president

calm down shillfags its from buzzfeed. Surely a bastion of journalistic integrity and... yeah nah. Its buzzfeed. Total garbage.

>TRUMP PAID HOOKERS TO PISS ON OBAMA'S BED

I wish he paid them so he could use their hair as toilet paper, thats way more interesting than watching people piss. doesn't sound like Trump

>Even the paper is yellow

This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

>he bought a sleazy mail order bride from some commie block backwater country

she's Canadian

To be fair, they were Russian HOOKERS, so they probably didn't cost much.

Sadly we will have one in 10 days :(

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE GOYIM

>A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors.

First thing you see, and THAT'S ON BUZZFEED. FUCK OFF

THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS REAL. HOLY FUCKING SHIT TOP KEK

>NOT MY PRESIDENT

but he's the president you deserve

Trump confirmed as a man with excellent taste

Tweet this to Trump. Watch him sue buzzfeed into non-existence like the Hulkster sued Gawker.

He really is "Our Guy".

they should have went with some stab you and fuck the wound type shit

nobody cares about this

>from a person who has claimed to be

Sounds like Bullshit

if this russian shit boils over, are we going to war? i'm finishing up my degree and had thoughts about enlisting. i dunno if it'd make me more or less eager to fight

What does it matter what people do in their own personal time?

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CNN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

There is absolutely nothing wrong with drinking an underage girl's piss. Only plebs will be disgusted.

>I THOUGHT HE WAS FOR "FAMILY VALUES"??

come on now

More like /OneofUs?

We need to spread this.
It's going to make the left look absolutely crazy.

>hired prostitutes for piss party
uhoh that sounds bad
>on obama's bed
oh, no that makes sense

>anime
Yeah, this was made up last week

>cnn

OMG IT'S BUZZFEED

GOOD FRIENDS WITH DAVID BROCK

SURELY THEY AREN'T MAKING SHIT UP! IT'S TRUE GOYS!

Trump? Family Values? Nobody is that stupid.

every day I wake up hoping that Trump as president was just a bad dream. But every morning I realize was not a nightmare, but reality. Like Michelle Obama said "it's like we have no hope for the future now" I can relate 100%

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with drinking an underage girl's piss.

well what if she has a poor diet? I would't want to drink her piss if she eats a lot of fast food

disgusting

Well...the (((media))) has been so accurate and trustworthy lately

Pizzagate? More like Pissgate, amirite?

fake fucking news. but thanks for trying

(((fake news)))

Obama was pro Russia until recently (Russia Reset as he called it)

Do they have videos of him to?

Fuck off to Canada if you don't like it.

yeah so someone who the television told you wasn't your guy comes along and you lose hope

geez you're a miserable faggot please go an hero, I could lose both my balls and my eyes and my legs and my hands and still have hope

be caressing some naked titties with my stumps and shit

Fuck guys...

If it's numbered... and they've run a highlighter through it... it must be factual.

Fuck they even used acronyms. Shit. Trump is finished.

>Buzzfeed
sage

Ioffe is one of the biggest anti russia racists, and anti trumpers there are.

But since she was smacked down, she's been a little bit hesitant. So whether this means anything, is still up for debate.

>anime

Seriously though I think this report was given to them as a prank

too forced

try something else, really you should be trying to concoct something against his term limits in congress thing because a majority of voters on both sides of the aisle like that idea and it's going to fuck over democrats big time

This one's for Columba. THE PEOPLE'S First Lady.

Jeb fan here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think Jeb heads aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think Jeb heads are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy old cuck with a Jeb! sign or inflatable Jeb! balloons I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter Trumpster with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that Drumpfkins are not formidable. I grew up surrounded by Trump types before they became the Trump types. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Jeb heads are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. Trump will run again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

(((((BUZZFEED))). But seriously, how low will these fucker's go to try and discredit Trump, it's disgraceful.

How is this shit not slander or libel? Another question, how do I archive an article on mobile? I wanna share occupydemoshits article about this but I wanna archive it first.

I supported him through everything but he has a degenerate piss fetish?

Too
Much

I will support Graham and McCain's impeachment proceedings once Trump takes office.

Fuck Trump and all degenerates like him.

Hitler would gas him for this.

People with the likes of John Podesta, Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton by their side talking about sexual perversion. You can't make this shit up.

>crowds of hookers
>in a movie theater he rented
>in Moscow
>all watching hentai
words cannot express how I feel
pic related

Why are you telling us this, spook?

I appreciate you trying to cheer me up, but I still feel despair about Trump. Oh well.. 4 years is not forever.

correct.

TURTLE POWER JEB!

>Seriously though I think this report was given to them as a prank

The sweet irony is that this fake leak could have been leaked by Russia to discredit establishment media even more.

So Russia influenced the election with "Fake News" but this horse shit is perfectly fine to believe?

Youre not special faggot, the link is everywhere om the internet. Fuck you, autist.

you're doing a great job of fitting in leftypol, really had me convinced. good post

don't matter still patrician

Brock and CTR pulling a last hurrah with the media?

I wouldn't feel safe if I was those guys.

Kek!

I am not a spy.

kek, it's probably some troll that invented the story.

no-conservitive populist so basically liberal celebrity president

>anime

Ok, which on of you guys made this?

hahaha pls be real

I guess now we know why Trump loves gold so much

You have to commit a crime to be impeached

Lrn2shill kike

>twitter
>buzzfeed
>anonymous source

>Oh well.. 4 years is not forever.

it's going to be at least 8 if not more of republicanism, democrats needs to reform their scams, their electorate is on to them, all the favoritism hasn't worked out for them, it eroded their base, then their other people are starting to look into the origins of the party (((KKK))) and don't like what they see, plus they like jobs

democrats need a new scam big time, and the last reboot was Johnson barely 50 years ago, I think this might be the end of democrats, we'll have to bring the whigs back to replace them

hi CIA!

what you guys doing? you need any help?

Don't matter. They can't reverse their votes.

It already says its unverified and has errors in it

This can't be real
which one of you faggots "leaked" this "classified document"?

Wow, I thought Curveball was #dead.

Jesus, he's literally one of us.

Fake but hilarious

I hope they spread this. Trump will sue the lugenpresse for libel.

Cheats on his taxes by following the law. Really activated my almonds