I wrote the pissgate leaks to troll the media AMA

This is fucking serious guys I'm freaking out

I wrote the pissgate leaks shortly after the RNC and circulated them to various journalists. Wapo, NYT, Mother Jones, various twitter shitbirds. I used their PGP keys and shit to make me seem legit. I presented myself as a former MI6 operative

Now the entire media are reporting that Trump was briefed on the leaks. They're saying the FBI believes it to be credible

I installed a new OS after the election so I have no proof that I fabricated them. I intended to btfo them when one of them published it

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone pls respond, wtf do I do

Dumb larp scum

Proof or gtfo.

bump, pls help

You must destroy your hard drive if this is true.

That shit can still be found unless you destroy it.

nice job you fucking faggot, you've just taken away any credibility of ANYONE on the right. YOU KNOW libs are going to use this to make us all this to make us into a laughing stock

I can't, I wiped all that shit and my twitter account got suspended a while ago

Why would I destroy it? Are they coming for me?

Julian?

Post names of who you gave it to liar

Pathetic trumpshill on damage control

I can't even remember man, I definitely gave it to Rick Wilson though

Ahah oh boy you're fucked man. Attempt to create chaos in society, minimal of 10 years in most states if i'm right

nice try DRUMPF-tard

IT'S OVER

YOUR CREEPY OLD FART NAZI RAPIST PEDO SCUM PRESIDENT IS GOING TO PRISON

HILLDAWG HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT

>SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

M A D A M P R E S I D E N T

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

HILLDAWG HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES 2017

H I L L A R Y

>Are they coming for me?
being this new. time to break out the cloth for your servers

lol

How were you planning to "btfo them when one of them published it" without any proof of being the source? Smelly dumb larping scum.

b8

no backup on a carefully hidden pendrive?

nice larp fag

good job lad you gave me a hearty chuckle

Can't you read

I got rid of it after the election

HOLY SHIT I KNEW IT WAS ONE OF YOU GUYS!!!!

proof and timestamp

my god it all makes sense now

>my plan was to btfo em
>i deleted all evidence

Sage

Say it with me

P R E S I D E N T P E N C E

My friend who used to work as a lobbyist in Indianapolis says that Pence is much, much, much worse than Trump. Friend supported Hillary.

Be careful what you wish for.

What is pissgate?

Please respond. Don't leave me hanging senpai.

>I installed a new OS after the election so I have no proof that I fabricated them. I intended to btfo them when one of them published it
could still be in your hd

See

Go to the media and say that it all was just a prank. They'll be really pissed

Julian what the fuck did you did this time?

this download testdisk and recover files. then Sup Forums will approve for memes

bump
post all evidence that you have just remeber to get rid of names or your going to jail

I truly hope you aren't larping, the lulz will be fucking nuclear

5 ruples have been deposited into your account

Kek

For the .001% chance that you are telling the truth:

If you have 0 proof that you did it, your testimony is worthless. Is there anything at all that you can point to as proof?

Good news for you: no one will believe you that you fabricated these documents.

Bad news: you fucked over the Lord Emperor

Delet System 32

Nothin...
If what your saying is true when the FBI will conclude their investigation they will simply lock you up instead of Podesta. :)

Why would you get rid of evidence of you writing it? No one would come after you for writing a gag piece, the retards who published it would just be pissed and embarrassed that they fell for it.
Nice job fucking over trump.

it would be hilarious if this is true

not impressed larper. Keep working for benis

His proof would be knowing parts of the document that haven't been leaked.

Keep the narrative OP have them interview you and use a voice modulation box and put on thick Russian accent.
Request you want to be filmed but with a prosthetic nose that's bigger than any kike's on the planet and you want to wear wig but the wig has to be nigger or jew texture.
The cannot show your face, I know so girls that are strung out on heroin, we can pay them to piss on a bed while a man who can barely been seen is in frame
We called the girls Natasha and szetlana and and theyll drink vodka and do krocodill to give the film authenticity
>No losses will be had if one were to lose or die from the krocodill
The interview ends and all the msm gets major play from it and drumpf is done
Then you tell them you want to reveal who you are
Show up with your like nose and nigger wig and as Don Copper Maddow all interview you in a network spanning exclusive you rip off you costume to reveale you true form
>Smug Pepe in an SS outfit
We now live in the best time line and the msm has to shut all its doors to various offices since they have a -1488% trust rating
You'll be a hero that todays neets future children will learn about

Some new dumb nonsense from the left. I don't know why they think piss play is bad. How many lefties love shit and piss with their sex? Bigots!

OP is no longer responding to this thread anymore, OP is now a faggot

Are you a russian hacker?

Run a data recovery program on your HD if you didn't fully overwrite it.

No proof = LARP.

...you've thought about this a lot haven't you

Nope just popped in my head now
>Boredom and a sense of humor will do that to a burger white supremacists internet troll

No you didn't, the author has popped in PTG many times and is always a US flag.

Fuck you LARPer, saged.

pls be true.

Cozy Bear go away.

wtf is pissgate

Leak everything you possibly can.

You will get captured and tortured if telling the truth so it's better to get it out now. Once they find out you have nothing else to share you will have a much quicker death.

That electric fence you pissed on as a kid coming back to haunt you

PTG?

this is actually genius if true, feeding lies to media outlets would be the best way to show who's really putting out 'fake news' and expose them as the lying assholes they are

Don't you have the email on a server?

President Trump General.

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE REEEEEEE

Yeah, great plan, except he deleted the proof that he made the document (assuming that this isn't a LARP).

make us believe that any of the shit youve said is true

Have you run the recovery utility syskey yet.

Literally kill youself, you fucking faggot

What is pissgate? Im out of the loop.

Calm down. Keep quiet. Lay low.

If you get caught say that that you did this to prove they are hypocrites who are spreading fake news and not checking sourcres.

>MI6
they dumb

and what of the e-mail account you supposedly used to send them these documents?

stop being silly OP

Buzzfeed says they've been circulating for months among congressmen.

You didn't write them. They were clearly planted by some Democrats in office.

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia
The documents have circulated for months and acquired a kind of legendary status among journalists, lawmakers, and intelligence officials who have seen them. Mother Jones writer David Corn referred to the documents in a late October column. Harry Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson tweeted Tuesday that the former Senate Democratic leader had seen the documents before writing a public letter to FBI Director James Comey about Trump’s ties to Russia. And CNN reported Tuesday that Arizona Republican John McCain gave a “full copy” of the memos to Comey on Dec. 9, but that the FBI already had copies of many of the memos.

But you had an american flag in all those old threads.

Grab some fish an chips (or popcorn) you glorious bastard.
And post it all here for evaluation.

The original thread were they guy claimed he was leaking shit was in november.
Everything points to Sup Forums

>Implying normies will take it seriously
>Implying we don't already know the MSM will resort to anything no matter desperate
>Implying libspergs shouldn't be doing Yoga or something to calm their minds as they're going insane

>shortly after the RNC

Can you not read?

the newstory is BS and Buzzfeed knows it, they're just doing to throw shit at Trump

"A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors."

>disclaimer: this is all BS, tread at your own responsibility

but I don't know about you guys, the anime reference is fucking convincing, who else would do this if not one of us?

They admitted it

>we let people decide, even it's total bullshit

No shame.

Bullshit LARPer.

The FBI already interviewed the MI6 agent in question and confirmed that he was very credible. You, on the other hand, are not very credible.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

It was Sup Forums
They fell for it.

youre not Jim. fuck off imposter

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
he's wearing a burger flag there and a britard here, but it sounds credible

The britcuck here is just making shit up.

We are still waiting for confirmation from the original guy.

HERE YOU GO LADS!

WE'VE WON

WE'VE WON FOR ALL TIMES!

Proofs of GTFO LARPer.

Honestly she looks like she stinks

Asians are so gross

See

HAPPENING

Kek

holy shit guys I'm so fucking proud of you right now

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

>CIA """"""""""""""""""""""Intelligence"""""""""""""""""""""

just chill, no big deal.
at worse you have caused civil war at best you shitposted so hard Kek would be proud

>See American flag in post
>See British flag for op

Op faggotry aside.

How much do you think time has shifted really?
Its like there is a bigger generation gap between people who are internet savy, not in its more generic uses but in understanding deep cross cultural truths.

We have the a tool that History and Religious History people would have killed to have 100 years ago or 50. We can identify similarities in any thing we focus with a few weeks and google searches.

Not talking about Sup Forums necessarily but a deeper understanding of what IS going on, RIGHT NOW. Its silly to always use the same example, but has Christianity benefited from Roman roads, it was still very difficult to gauge the Empire situation at long term and in the far reaches of it.

We now have the meme weapons to destabilize information and create consensus.

~Where now?

Do you fear for your life?

>The documents have circulated for months and acquired a kind of legendary status among journalists, lawmakers, and intelligence officials who have seen them.
100% bullshit.

If they had a bombshell like this they would have dropped it on the weekend the FBI re-open the investigation. No question. No question whatsoever.

This document is not that old, and no way has it been circulating for anywhere near 3 months. Not without a leak, and not without tempted Hillary and the DNC to use it when they were bleeding out at the end of October.

Not buying the Sup Forumsack angle without more evidence either. But no way was this shit doing the DC runaround any time before the start of last week.

Has 15D chess begun?

how is that proof? genuinely confused

Nice try. Russian prostitute who peed for Drumpf here. AMA

you shitposted us into certain chaos you madman