Reminder that fallout 4 is globalist propaganda...

Reminder that fallout 4 is globalist propaganda. The institute is a stand in for the white race and that the minutemen represent multiculturalism working to destroy white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9hlY4G8o0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Game tanked, no one cares anymore, they ruined their own multicultural message by letting you organize the Raiders to destory all of your settlements.

It's just a pity (you)

>Implying BoS isnt the redpilled fascist option.
>Implying anyone even cares about the minutemen.
You can play the game as a hardcore nationalist type stomping the sjw railroad to pieces

>implying you didn't murder every settlement you came across

user I just started playing fallout 4 and played the previous two. Not even gotten to diamond city yet cause I'm fucking around. Here is my fresh view of what i think all this crap is.

>Institute seems to be random and incompetent.
>Minute men seem to be a group of faggots literally a single person whos black assuming u are in it for the long hall from the very start.
>That Brotherhood guy, same thing as Minute men but these fuckers are better armed.
>Couldn't give a shit about my son, never spoken about him to anyone else. Yet everyone knows about my son.
>People of vault 81 aren't xenophobic assholes like they should be.
>Abused this option to make pure water and sell it now money is not an issue anymore.
>Somehow have 7 suits of power armor
>Just got to the gates of Diamond City to check it out a small bit and met this annoying press bitch.
>Hate her instantly.
I murder every settler I come across. I fucking hate Ghouls, radioactive zombie fucks.

Is it possible for me to play this game as a nationalist American who doesn't tolerate degeneracy?

Brotherhood of Steel.

Can I verbally berate lesbians, homos, and ghouls?

Institute seemed to be the best option. Mainly because BOS is actively being literally Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9hlY4G8o0Y

yes

Should've bought New Vegas

>playing fallout 4

90 IQ confirmed.

I got to the end, I didn't care anymore, sided with the railway cucks, now I roam the wastelandmwith my qt French synth gf.

>teaming with dumbfucks who only destroy, practically mercenaries with muh gunz to save the world using brute force
>not teaming with the logical scientists who will use synths to clean the commonwealth, and then repopulate it with genetically superior humans
BOS is bullshit, institution is the best

IDK, I've seen people get really autistic with the settlement building.

Valentine is pretty based

Legionboys ww@

Institute is a bunch of reclusive cucks. Pretty much describes you though right?

How can you people even play that garbage, after new vegas i can't imagine playing any fallout made by shitthesda.

>I fucking hate Ghouls, radioactive zombie fucks.

Looks like the Brotherhood is perfect for you.

New Vegas is pretty amazing. Every faction but Legion was flushed out and that annoyed me. I really wanting to see how legion maintained the lands they held. Forges,battle rituals,medical needs,trading and how much land they occupy.

The legion are basically sharia law muslims

>flag
Never mind, makes sense. Enjoy Mohammad

i went full on institute

zenyatta the supposedly wisest of the overwatch team constantly says 'I believe in diversity'

Blizzard are worse

>Canadian being a profligate
I should have known.