My (((apartment manager))) is trying to screw me for $870. What do Sup Forums?

My (((apartment manager))) is trying to screw me for $870. What do Sup Forums?

How bout you not fuck up your apartment?

Please tell me you took pictures of the place when you left

pics of your contract

it's standard to not get your deposit back. you should have asked how to make sure you don't get jewed out of your deposit before you moved out. now it's too late.

fuck off poornigger no one cares

I didnt. I had 1 curtaian rod and 3 pictures hung on wall. Lightly cleaned everything when I left. Carpet was 2 years old and only "damage" was furniture makes. Drapes were not damaged either since I took them down and folded them and stored them in the closet when I moved in. Mini blinds were old and weathered when I moved in and were not damaged or broken in any way when I left.
Yes.
Standard lease contract in Texas. If that helps.

what did you do, just fling your own shit everywhere? what a nigger

christ man, what have you got like 6 mexican/negro chilluns in there? Cause that's a great way to fuck up an apratment...

Take the photos to the office and tell them you'll sue. That should scare them. Always take pictures before and after you rent a place. You might just be fucked though. Not getting your deposit back is part of being an adult.

I don't know about the US, but here in Canada my friend had an Indian family stay in a unit of his for 8 fucking months without paying a dime.

When they finally left the place was covered head to toe in cat feces and other fecal matter. The kicker? There were as many as 12 people living in this shithole, a small one bedroom apartment.

They didn't pay SHIT, nothing for damages (he had to remodel the entire place), nothing for rent, and never even saw a day in court.

Tell him to show you receipts for all this bullshit work he had to do

I told the manager of my old apartment complex to fuck off and she got super fucking mad and left and that was the end of it.

My carpet had piss and stunk when I moved in and I steam cleaned the fuck out of it and it still stunk and they claimed I dirtied it and I ripped her ass wide fucking open and almost made her cry. but fuck you you filthy predatory property manager. No fucking sympathy

Fells good being a landlord, should have Hired a cheap mesican to clean up and save you half of that.

I got mine back after I told them I wouldn't pay the $400 cleaning fee. Proves they run a scam operation.

Always take pictures when you move in and when you move out.

>Proves they run a scam operation.
likely, but also many can't be bothered with legal fees and stuff

>Suing for 800$

You're either poor or retarded. Probably both

Threaten to sue. Litigation makes these pussies wither up so fast it'll make your head spin.

This is exactly what I did to get my deposit back. I told them exactly what would happen if they continued with this plan to essentially rob me. I gave them my lawyer's name and number and told them he'd be the next one to call if it wasn't resolved.

>what is small claims court

>my lawyer's name and number
if you don't have one get one from relatives / friends

this is why you take pictures when you first move in

>They didn't pay SHIT.
But user, they left plenty of deposits in the room.

Im a property manager. Some are dicks but most don't want to deal with the bullshit of making you pay. So either he's a real dickhead or you're a lying sack of shit like every welfare queen I have to rent to (thanks section 8) and fucked your apartment to hell and back.

THIS IS MORE LIKELY THAN THE FAGGOT OP

It is generally not worthwhile for a land lord to go after someone for a few hundred dollars.