You're seriously going to look into my green eyes that sit in my skull adorned with blonde hair that acts as a crown...

You're seriously going to look into my green eyes that sit in my skull adorned with blonde hair that acts as a crown over my 6 foot 1 inch, 189 physically fit body and tell me I'm not white, Sup Forums?

REALLY?

Other urls found in this thread:

khazaria.com/khazar-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>25.3% Ashkenazi

This is what stormfaggots are literally reduced to. Memes. Not lucid or nuanced points/discussion.

One Drop Rule

>99.9% european

You seem pretty insecure.

שלום אחי מאיפוה אתה

Yes, you don't have a white spirit. Your spirit is Jewish. You are obsessed with your external markers as all lower animals are.

Don't worry, your brethren on Sup Forums are 99% the same, but none of you are white in spirit.

>Ashkenazi
>European

>47% Ashkenazi

>spirit?

Sounds like metaphysical faggot shit to me.

>Sounds like metaphysical faggot shit to me.

>paying to have your DNA logged in government database
I'll save you from checking your results; you are 100% good goy

his relatives run the government and media, so it doesn't matter much

apply for israeli citizenship user

yes, ashkenazis are yuropoors. the thing is they don't consider themselves to be so that's the only thing that's important. their only genetic difference is simply because of the common inbreeding

I already have Israeli citizenship. However, I am white.

you are jewish though, which is distinct from white, even jews say this

Nah, just what nu/pol/ has become.

>ftw no ashkenazi inteligence

I am a white Jew.

Like a white Italian.

or a white Spaniard.

you're exactly the kind of kike that deserves the gas chambers. you're not even loyal to my country

Yes. If you don't have pale blue eyes you have some non-white ancestry in which case you are a mongrelian

also, what if it is on my fathers side and by Jewish standards I'm not Jewish because it isn't on my mothers side?

> 25.3% Ashekenazi

>not loyal to America

I served 6 years in 75th ranger regiment kiddo with multiple deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Nice try though fat fuck

>yes, ashkenazis are yuropoors

khazaria.com/khazar-history.html

>*Origins*. The Khazars were a Turkic1 people who originated in Central Asia. The early Turkic tribes were quite diverse, although it is believed that reddish hair was predominant among them prior to the Mongol conquests. In the beginning, the Khazars believed in Tengri shamanism, spoke a Turkic language, and were nomadic. Later, the Khazars adopted Judaism, Islam, and Christianity, learned Hebrew and Slavic, and became settled in cities and towns thruout the north Caucasus and Ukraine. The Khazars had a great history of ethnic independence extending approximately 800 years from the 5th to the 13th century.

Why do you retards twist yourselves into pretzels over being considered non-whites by Sup Forums? Most people in the real world don't care and just go by skin color and facial structure most of the time.

You are no different from the people who post constant manlet or tfw no gf threads.

You're a fucking kike, bro. It's not up for discussion. You're not white. Accept your heritage and then fuck off to Israel.

I spent 159 hours researching genetics, culture, history, and examples of vikings with brown eyes, slopped foreheads, and tanned skin to prove im white.

I have Jewish ancestry and im not Jewish

HAHAHAHHA

I beg to differ, it is up for discussion. I bet you're married to some fat spic. Aren't you?

>Trust me. I'm European

denial: the post

>Being in Denial about something GOOD
I wish I was Jewish, I was heartbroken when I found out by a Rabbi I wasn't a true Jew.

>I bet you're married to some fat spic. Aren't you?

Only a quarter jewish and still has a racemixing fetish

Yeah, you're white.

Joke's on you, I'm pro-zionist

don't care if you fought for israel you fucking kike. you have dual citizenship? you're a traitor

None of this matters to anyone but stormfag Sup Forumsacks. You should do something better with your time.

>25% faux-jew

Like what? Nothing else to do.

>pol in a collective hive mind that determines whether you're white or not

The fact of the matter is this; if you've ever doubted being white, you're not white.

please stop. Also you wasted 99$.

This, unless you blond and blue you aint white.