WTF?? Is this Real?

A she-boon making herself irresistible to white males?

Asian Women "Secrets", black women should know?

What could the secret be /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

pairedlife.com/dating/How-to-Date-White-Men
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/half-asian-son-alex-buckner-kills-family-after-shooting-them-and-setting-home-on-fire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>secret tips of asian women to attract white men
>be 5 feet tall or less
>weight 100 lbs or less

good luck black women

Uhh... suck his dick and make him a sandwhich. Then leave

Met some redpilled white washed black women

Fucked them but wouldnt marry or have kids with

They were about 5 foot 110 pounds ish
Their pussy gripped and my cock looked massive

would do again

>100lbs or less

are you a necromancer?

From the Book Description:

Are you a black woman attracted to White men, but despite how much they may stare from afar or act friendly, you never get asked out on a date? Or perhaps you struggle with meeting White men in the first place? Chances are, you are one of the many Black Women who inadvertently give White men the red light.

I used to face the same conundrum, until one day it hit me. It wasn't that White men didn't date outside of their race, after all a large percentage of White men interracially date and marry Asian women. In fact, my very own roommate (an Asian woman) was one of those girls who consistently had droves of White men lined up to date her.

It was from observing my roommate and learning the secrets she used to attract White men that I was able to have a date every weekend with different White guys. And you can too. You see, the secrets Asian women know that cause them to win at swirling can be applied to Black women and work just as well.
LMAO... This she-boon selling other She-boon a get Fucked and dumped Quick Scheme.

LMAO....

does that mean he has sex with dead guys

>Black Women who inadvertently give White men the red light

The Red Light LMAO LMAO.... damn she-boons

>irresistable

Black women hit on me all the time in middle school, and I was a scrawny blonde white guy who didn't do anything except walk down the hall.

Here are tips from the book
pairedlife.com/dating/How-to-Date-White-Men

sounds more like looking for a cuckboy but it only shows how far the Man has fallen

That would be a necrophiliac, which is probably what he meant.

black women hit on everything! They are the easiest lay in town.

They were only trying to bait you back to their friends. You would have been tied-up in a corner and forced to drink toilet water.

I had a ton of black women hit on my in school, I always turned them down. I also remember casually saying to black women in conversion that I wouldn't date a black girl, and this was before i was """"red pilled""". I must have been pretty autistic to say this so bluntly to them, must have hurt their feelings.

I dated a black girl once. She loved calling me Oskie-Woskie.

>how to be irresistible to pedophiles

And now you understand why neets actually like asian women

Personally want to fuck an Asian, so my children have the best mix of genes possible. Asian = more intelligent, as long as they are relatively fair skin, i dont see why you would choose a basic white Thot over one.

>miscegenation is ok when you do it with an asial

#1 Secret:
Look like the girl on the cover. Get nose surgery and bleach your skin. Also get human hair.

I love how artistic depictions of negresses avoid how they actually look

lmao you're fine, from what I can tell it's the norm.
I had one constantly hitting on me in my English and one day she said in a group "I bet user would never date a black girl" and I didn't respond. She took it better than I thought.

Why not? I'd be fine with an ethnosuperstate of white-asian mix, we'd be smarter, could learn a lot from the asian super states of today.

You know that Hapas are mentally fucked right?

Yeah, I dont know what it is. But then again well adjusted hapa's dont make spectacles of themselves on the internet so we never see them

I just want affection from someone...

Met a lot of mixed race people, definitely say they are way better than full on negros, why would the same not occur with whites mixing with chinese/japanese

You are a fucking autist mate, spend more time outside on a lorry or some shit where you might actually catch one, date a hapa for long enough and you will find that deep down insdie they are all fucked in the head.

That's called being a female

Hapa women seem to generally be insanely attractive. However, Hapa men are a fucking gamble. Also, a lot of them seem to be mentally fucked in the head with weird identity complexes.

For this reason alone, I wouldn't want to marry an Asian woman.

Only if you raise them in an environment where they grow up despising one of their ethnic halves...

If you can show them to appreciate themselves and their full heritage, they'll be fine.

>t. Hapa with plenty of hapa friends

no you don't exist, im an autist REEEE

>What could the secret be /pol?
Learning how to enunciate and bathe is a good start.

>filthy frank isn't fucked
>leafy isn't fucked
>one of goldman sach's top execs who married an asian woman didn't have a daughter who went on that site where chicks get their faces cock slapped.

Too lazy to find the name of the exec but yah, hapa's are fucked.

they can start by not looking like men in wigs

Had this bro, twice, I felt like I was being guilt tripped into doing it. A liberal might think 'well, I don't want to appear racist', even if they are just simply not attracted to them.

bullshit. Mixed nig are nigs...

Anno is probably a mixed nig.

>don't be a fucking monkey
There it is.

they can be if surrounded by other nigs, but then you can also create white nigs if you surround them by enough nigs that accept them as well...

stories!

so you're saying you literally din du nuffin?

Good women don't mix.

If you do, know you're breeding with a societal outcast who likely isn't all that intelligent or even pretty of she couldnt mingle with her own. Asians take advantage of and encourage their own fetishization so they can snag a dude that'll bring their whole family to the US to live with her.

Asians who mix are basically spics.

Stop topic sliding nig shills.

What does a she-boon do to be irresistible to white men?

Black women can be pretty qt

Cherrypicking for sure. Also, third-azns look like mongrels lol. If you fuck a hapa, do not breed with it

>Elliot
yeah nah

>MARBLED

This stood, before asians had immigrated and fresh blood has grown up here. The sort of people who would be my age. So basically none of that applies to me, but cheers for the advice anyway

nig shills... ignore.

Topic dullition to Mongs, to avoid she-boon question.

Get on Topic!

When I was in secondary school black girls used to hit on me all the time and two actually asked to see my dick. This is coming from a 5'7 chinese guy. Dunno if they were just trying to see if chinese guys really do have 2 inch dicks but I won the genetic lottery and have an above average dick. Indian and black girls used to catcall and say all sorts of things when I used to bathe at the standpipe after P.E. in my briefs. The other guys used to get pissed at me but never bullied me because I was a huge DBZ fan and worked out a lot so I had a lot of practical strength. I remember doing one arm pull ups and the girls would pass their palms over my abs just to "see how they felt" Too bad I was so religious back then that I never slept around.

It was a play on the "are you a wizard" meme

Have you even read his stories?
Thinking that he killed because of his genes and not because of his experiences. Guess my genes made me type this post as well.

Asians aren't smarter, they haven't invented shit, they just copy whites, if they can. Most Asian countries are still third world.

Asians are better at memorizing and cheat on tests. If they were smarter whites would be flodding places like Vietnam, butbthat place is a shithole.

Also, mixed kids have all sorts of problems, from psychological ones to issues with organs. But go ahead and throw your weeb dna away. It probably isn't all that great if this is your mentality.

>wizard at 40
>necromancer at 60
Yes

>Asian

>Good genes

Dude, they are like what would happen if God punished humans with terrible physical defects. Look at their skeletons, shapes, and faces...

Jesus.

Implying reproducing at all is a good a thing. Lmao.

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/half-asian-son-alex-buckner-kills-family-after-shooting-them-and-setting-home-on-fire/
Enjoy being killed by your child after a spergout.

I'm saying I didn't hit on them. They hit on me.

The secret is to not engage in bestiality.

wtf, that's a picture of me. How the FUCK?

>im an autist REEEE

Literally every bong ever

>Asian grills are for desperate low test white betas.

>enraging nigger men

fine by me top kek

I remember an old match.com(?) study that showed that black women were the least desired of all people.

Just saying.

is rice mixing always degeneracy?

No.

That explains why Ho Chi Minh city and Vung Tau are full of Australians.

Proofs

It's a bad idea. They cook at different speeds and have totally different textures

when not?

Yes, different cook speeds and water needs

woah if true

Not really degeneracy, just very risky. The least risky mixing is probably with a highly European Castiza. Get some exotic/med type features

is it a pamphlet on the Michael Jackson skin whitening surgery?

because I'm never gonna want to fuck a cherry ripe pussy, or a medium-rare surf n turf pussy either

This. The biggest danger of mating with an asian woman is that you may end up having deranged hapa sons. Much better to marry a hapa so you have white passing 1/4 asian children instead.

i'd probably get with a black girl if she just looked like a palette shifted white girl and didn't have a gross twat like a lot of them do, plus it'd be funny to cuck tyrone, probably wouldn't breed though.

don't drill oil, you'll end up like the deepwater horizon

You don't believe in < 100 lb. asian women?

find the fattest girl you can bro. realize your place. you are a fat ugly pig yourself

>cherry ripe pussy, or a medium-rare surf n turf pussy

kek

sides fucking gone!

Our education system is a joke.

eugh

Shes going to age like a loaf of bread tossed into a Florida swamp

Rare!?

Just admit that dominating a girl who is literally half your weight is one of the finer things in life.

big if true

my dick wasnt ready

Why did you become a prostitute?

are you the nigger or the fat guy?

My father is asian and my mother has blond hair and blue eyes. My brother and I are normal but my sister turned out to be the crazy one. It is true that "hapas" have a high chance of being metally unstable

You are the product of generation after generation of males and females that passed their seed on over billions of years, act like it

So are niggers and cockroaches. Doesn't mean all too much.

There is only one cure to this trend. Bring back roman laws.

>What could the secret be /pol?

don't be fat

Fucking shit we got another retard who doesn't understand genetics.

When you have a stock that is intelligent, and a stock that is strong and tall but not nearly as intelligent, the resulting offspring is typically neither intelligent nor tell and strong, muddied middled is almost always the result plus if your race is too far apart there is higher chances of mental/physical defects

Respect both your genetics and date within your race.

DANKÖÖÖ romans... otherwise we would look like the average italian or frog nowadays..

when I was in college I fucked this black girl and this Korean student

Black was thicc af
Korean had really nice legs, body and was tight af