So Trump has appointed a woman that doesn't believe in public education as the secretary of education...

So Trump has appointed a woman that doesn't believe in public education as the secretary of education, a climate change denier to the EPA, two bankers who should be in jail to Treasury and securities and list goes on. Today he asked a vaccine skeptic to oversee a committee on vaccines. I'm sensing a pattern.

WTF! I guess I'm voting for Trump

Next he'll employ a white supremacist to lead homeland security

WTF I wish I had voted for Hillary now!

Next he will employ an anti-war person to lead the military.

Honestly, does he want to be buried in scandal for all fucking eternity?

These clowns will fuck up endlessly.

The local school board should make the ciriculum. Having a mulitbillion dollar agency whose only accomplishment in the last 20 years is to mandate who gets to pee where is pretty sad.

I love this. 2017 will be great. Donald Trump will be the best president ever. Please annex Europe soon.

Much Love
Sven

The only bad thing about her is the pay-to-play basis, but Hillary Clinton already outdid Trump in that department.

It's almost as if trump tries to ruin the US and let some other nation become a superpower

next he'll be appointing russian hookers to piss on his face

Whats the worst thing that can happen in 4 years.....

Not to mention a fucking neurosurgeon as the leader of HUD.

How long before he's impeached?

Don't just wish, vote for her in November! There's no way Trump will win!

Is there any positives to these people? Or a place where I can look into it without bias?

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

He is truely the greatest troll of our time

I love Trump

Ave Trumpus Magnus

Don't Worry

Hoochie Mama Malia's Sex Tape Will Cheer You Up

That fucking horse face. What a creature she is.

Jesus Christ niggers sure are disgusting creatures.

God is great

And

So
Is Trump!!

Die Leaf

Did anybody really think he will be a good president? The next 4 years is going to be chaos buddy. Kek wills it. Watch it burn.

>two bankers who should be in jail to Treasury and securities

Only one that makes me mad
Enjoy your derivatives crash, Trump

god damn leaf
sauce?

His only mistake was pointing women, niggers and jews for his team.

He also allegedly hired Russian hookers to defile a bed that Obama had onced slept in (with golden showers) out of sheer contempt for King Nigger. I respect Trump over 9000x more if this true

Mattis isn't exactly a warhawk. I mean, he'll kill you like it's the job he loves, because it is. But, he'd much rather be comfy at home with a good book.

Except that in Betsys case its illegal. Hillarys case it was acknowledging the campaign finance rules.

>you'll never shot semen into her vaginal hole.

>you'll never fuck this semen demon

Well if she's a billionaire without any public education or college degree in it she might be on to something.

If he either resigns or is impeached it'll even better when you realize he idolizes Richard Nixon.
on a serious note if this stream of bullshit keeps up, and considering he hasn't even gotten the honeymoon bump any other president has had in the polls, I give him a year

You're just making fun of us. I know that, but I love you, anyway. It will be great because we'll keep fighting the idiots in power. They'll see what we've really got up our sleeves.

smacks lips

I'm 100% serious.

>Sup Forums is so bluepilled it actually believes any of these departments deserve to exist

fuck yeah. the prizes just keep coming