Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
4 4ch.net/pol/res/8727998.html
4 4ch.net/trs/res/1462.html#2085
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shills

not really hated; their full on stormniggery can be pretty annoying though

>implying 4pol is anything but stormniggering

Some people think it's a honeypot made by the FBI, others think it's just a poor knockoff of Sup Forums and 2chan, SJWs and Tumblr are trying to take it over, and some people just don't like it because of how slow the boards are there.

because 8pol is made up of a bunch of paranoid schizos. They consider every other right wing website and organization as shills

Severely autistic moderation and posters. Individual threads can be fine but overall it's just a tedious place to browse

its not even close r*ddit cuck

the board is full of try hard edgy 2007 Sup Forums tard "WE A LEEJON" spergs with their heads stuck up so far their own ass they think everything we do here was masterminded by them.

also gaymergate is gay

Checked.

They're a board of splitters who left here when the going got tough

They're all lah-de-dah poofters

>also gaymergate is gay

Actually it's about ethics in games journalism.

Sup Forums is already a bunch of shitty white people

But 8/pol/ is the shitty white people than Sup Forums's shitty white people couldn't stand.

Its literally double nigger but wiht Sup Forums

Get educated on what the TRSEF is cuc.k

Layout is cancer

antifachan? Because they dox white nationalists lmao

reddit is to Sup Forums as
Sup Forums is to eightchan

They might be a bunch of faggots but they got rid of the trsshit that was infesting this place.

his 8pol! I'm not going to waste my time looking at your conspiracy .jpegs

Moronic sperglord stormweenies: the board. No free speech and fun allowed!

hi* WHATEVER
I don't know what trs is

They aren't, stop creating strife where there is none, kike.

This + they're autistically anal about a lot of things.

Doxxing people who didn't deserve it. You may disagree with some points, but you don't start posting pictures of a man's wife and kids when he's trying to remain anonymous. No enemies on the right. I don't agree with a lot of shit posted on here and 8pol, but I would never advocate to doxx anyone unless they were strictly leftist.

because libtards cant flood that board with one line slider posts and Sup Forums threads. 8/pol/ is for real discussion, 4/pol/ is for shitposting in generals or happening threads. mods are allowing leftists to try and disrupt this board, so 8/pol/ is a good alternative.

All you need to know about them is this.

They doxxed everybody at TRS, potentially destroying their lives.

They celebrated the doxxing of MillennialWoes.

They hate everybody who is not them.

They all need to die painful deaths.

>They might be a bunch of faggots but they got rid of the trsshit that was infesting this place.

They did, by leaving Sup Forums and migrating eightchan

>SJWs and Tumblr are trying to take it over
>he says as he posts on Sup Forums

lmao are you fucking serious? Did you really just write that? Holy shit did you just get here this year?

>reddit cuck
On what grounds do you say that, faglord?
8ch is more focused on actually subverting the enemy.

Anyone /liberty/ here?

It's a shitty autistic knockoff of Sup Forums that's run by control freaks and which loves to come and shill their shit community here from time to time.

It's not a conspiracy you fucking kike. Dismissing people as conspiracy theorists is play #1 in the jidf playbook. Eat shit kike.

Only 8pol is real white nationalists. Literally everybody else is a jew and/or faggot who needs to be doxxed.

why is ___file.io hated and banned here?

They have better OPs generally, but their mods and conversation culture is shit.
They are an echo chamber with the aim of making the user base retarded and apolitical.

Because you are all leftist retards.

I like the fact that they actually post news instead of cuck posting. But it's just way too slow so it's not as interesting

censorship that the self proclaimed last bastion of free speech ignores
can't say a lot of things here, like eightchan (8), for example

>supposed white nationalist doxing other white nationalists and their families

as if that place couldn't get any more autistic and dumb

this

Either way trs fucked off from here and for that I'm thankful.

TRS shouldn't have put themselves in a position to be doxxed and 8pol shouldn't have doxxed them. Mistakes were made on both sides, take it as a lesson in opsec instead of trying to rile up Sup Forums for something another fucking website did.

I know it's a memeword but please understand that they actually have autism.
As in- these people are actually non-functioning (visit endchan.xyz for a better example of this).
Lurk for 5 minutes and it'll become obvious that these people don't have political convictions, just severe personality disorders and often severe insecurities that show up in weird places. That being said, TRS fucked up big time trying to shill there, and to this day I have no idea why they tried in the first place. 8/pol/ is easily the most useless echochamber of stagnant inaction on the internet.

Hitler could come back tomorrow and they'd be making 4000x4000 ms paint infographs about how he's actually jewish.

Because of shit like this

Having a different opinion and not wanting right-wing e-drama that helps antifags means you're a shill.

looks like shit and cripplechan was always home to goobergator garbage that i wish never came to Sup Forums in the first place. what's hilarious is that Sup Forums brought it all upon themselves

They're just a bunch of losers who thought they were true Sup Forums but were probably just a bunch of faggots who don't even know what /l/ was. Sup Forumsharbor separated the weak from the strong. The weak fled to that site.

>helps antifa
Here we go again
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

>Hitler could come back tomorrow and they'd be making 4000x4000 ms paint infographs about how he's actually jewish.
topkek.

DON'T PUNCH RIGHT GUYS, 8/POL/ HATES THE RIGHT WING THEY WOULD NEVER DOX ANTIFA BECAUSE THEY ARE THEM. PROOF? YOU MUST BE ANTIFA!

Because Cooper Ward, Colin Ronertson, and Jesse Bjorn told us too.

>he doesn't know Sup Forums is possibly the largest online LARPing event in history

Ohhhhh boy. I thought all the clear signs were there.

>Hitler could come back tomorrow and they'd be making 4000x4000 ms paint infographs about how he's actually jewish.

Top fucking kek lad. That sums up their pitiful board perfectly.

>namefags shill
>get upset when /baph/ destroys them
Sad!

They're kikes.

Literal falseflagging cunts with a horrible superiority complex

Their head is permanently up their ass.

>just donate you bigots

no one on Sup Forums likes milo
stop lying like a jew

bestiality and retardation

what the fuck is a TRS
what the fuck is a millennial woes

who the fuck cares?

Kek, looks like most of them are beta nu-male faggots.

Because they're the real Sup Forums while 4pol drowns in shills and liberals.

Make 8pol proud, start red pilling the liberals and shills.

But their board is ran by kikes.

The TRSEF was invented to ruin the life of NRO. That's the reason the NRO comment section is faceberg only. They got disqus raided into oblivion. Anybody who says that the TRSEF has done anything other than brigade disqus, facebook, and youtube comments of shills shilling shitty things is lying to you.

>Spams dox threads of right-wingers
>Not helping antifa

Pick one fag. Also, I've got some bad news. ImKikey can't ban me here for contesting your bullshit.

I actually don't like the TRS associations with Grindrr Greg but they've basically sidelined him after he tried to initiate a slapfight with Spencer over heilgate.

read the image.
"I just don't get it. Why are there people on Sup Forums who DON'T think TRS and the alt right are the best things ever?"

e-celeb dick suckers mad that most Sup Forumsacks don't give a fuck about their e-celebs.
They whiny little beta losers who need "leaders" to look up too.

Oh really? Is that why this exists:
4 4ch.net/pol/res/8727998.html
4 4ch.net/trs/res/1462.html#2085

Nice argument, shill. Already proven that Sup Forums cleanses itself of TRS shilling and antifa degenerates get their shit pushed in= your narrative crumbling, Chaim

hey man, i just listen to the daily shoa, i don't care if 8gag doesn't like them. i just dont see why you'd dox nationalists that name the jew, i think you got kiked.

They can't do anything though. 8pol isn't as strict as this board. Every time I go on 8pol there's threads that devastate Jews.

Most of 8pol came back after the cuckening. I came back a while ago. Only the most pervasively paranoid and autistic have lasted this long, and we're about to pick up a lot more people who have protested the kikery of the mods deleting lit/rp/self-improvement threads and pinning right-wing dox threads.

Some people have said the TRS dox spotlighting was a distraction from more pertinent things

"e celebs" are in reality content creators and you need people acting irl to have a movement.

>imageboards drama
yawn

So it's nothing more than this stupid alt right shit?

>be the intelligent "New right"
>use the awful term the MSM made for them

yeah really clever cunts

wow this entire thread is like junior high and I'm spying on the girls locker room again.
Nothing but pussy and backstabbing.

Because their users even dumber and more paranoid than the people here, and the mods are compromised.

good. Sup Forums Sup Forums has a much wider potential to redpill and is drowning in newfags. we need as much help as we can get.

All the evidence against TRS "alt-right" faggotry here: 4 4ch.net/trs/res/1462.html#2085

For any lurkers, this sums it up.

checked

They're avenues to securing young people who aren't being pushed into nationalism by insecurity or angst. Debate someone from Ironmarch and it'll become clear to you that their "redpill" is basically just clinging to an ideology that placates the pain in their lives. That's not to say there's no validity in the talking points, just that stormfags are stupid ideologues and normies run from them (and unfortunately their rhetoric as a result).

are you implying 8/pol/ isn't more natsoc? Not worshiping hitler is practically banworthy on there

is that picture supposed to mean something to me?
>kike
>kike
typical 8pol
when confronted with any resistance, the 8pol user screeches "muh kikes did this!"

>"e celebs" are in reality content creators and you need people acting irl to have a movement.
They are content thieves and you know it faggot.
Also they're not needed more people turning family and friends is needed not kike worshiping faggots who are seeking attention.

Yes.

>4pol drowns in shills and liberals

Aww, poor newfag thinks pol hasn't always been under heavy raids from shills and liberals. Ever think that a sizable portion of current Sup Forumsacks were shills and liberals once-upon-a-time?

its run by a jew

fullkike pol is run by jewish antifa

I'm not. I see your point now

>put yourself under some label
>continue using the same identity
>be surprised when you get doxxed

fucking
reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyy

the shit Sup Forums tries to achieve doesn't need important figureheads. They will just get blocked and blacklisted to the point their echo chambers will not receive the message

Fuck this board, I'm leaving to 8pol!

I thought this entire place was nothing but stormniggery

ours is nothing compared to 8pol

their elitism for always shouting "hurr durr cripple chan is best chang 4pol is shit we discuss here bettr"

Cripple faggots are the original cowards who couldn't cut it here because moot was being moot.

thread reminder that ghoul has 2 gay moms and loves them both and yet is the supposed voice for the alt-right lol

Who made elsa jean a kek

This is a common tactic. They'll claim IM is one of their informants. IM participated in 8pol anti-TRS threads early on in retaliation from all getting banned (somewhat wrongfully) by Seventh Son from the forums. They don't want anything to do with what 8pol has been doing now.

I can think of a handful of IMers who would continue with this and they're the autistic high schoolers who yell at anybody who isn't unironically planning on shooting at electrical transformers for being cucks.

Yes, TRS higherups did in fact have some suspected queers under the don't-ask-don't-tell policy. Yes, a lot of TRS posters were annoyed about this and have petitioned them to stop talking to Grindrr Greggy. That's the extent of the facts on the TRS-is-gay-and-jews-and-likes-jew-dicks-in-their-butts theory.

American Vanguard is gay as fuck, led by an autistic 18yo egoist on a swim team, and will make literally anybody a regional leader if you ask. Fuck them, on the other hand.

It used to be good, but its compromised for months now. Imkampfy, the mod, is an antifa shill who permabanned all the good posters

It's true that their discussion is better, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's a good thing.

See this post.

Don't talk bad about Cooper Ward user most of these TRS shills will get really mad and call you a shill.

>They are content thieves and you know it faggot.
nope not at all. using memes doesn't make you a thief, you just sound butthurt at le sekrit klub going more mainstream

>Also they're not needed more people turning family and friends is needed not kike worshiping faggots who are seeking attention.
wrong again. you need people making content online, that is how you redpill people. especially young white males.

8gaggers just seem like you don't want white nationalism to actually take off.

>wrong again. you need people making content online, that is how you redpill people. especially young white males.
You're fucking retarded.
If I read one more delusional basement dweller use the term "red-pilled" I should go on a shooting spree.
People get their political beliefs and ideals from the events in their life more then any of you teenage faggots who get theirs from online blogs and e-celebs.
Fuck off and neck yourself.

When your WN is mostly about based niggers, fags, and donations I got questions