We must save white women

>we must save white women

Lol when will pol realize that most white girls are worthless whores that only care about themselves?

That would be all women for the most part.
Still gotta have one.
Still gotta be the same color as me.(white)

When will Sup Forums realize that sheep are the final redpill?

t. weeb

Granite counter tops in the bathroom?

She must be rich.

Rich. Good looking. Does cocaine. Nice rack and cute face.

Bros, I decided...yes, I would stick my penis in her vagina.

This kind of life is short lived

cuck

lines that big will drop a person real quick

>not doing the coke with her and railing her over the sink after

You guys are fucking lame desu

A lot of people experiment with drugs in their youth.

She doesn't seem like she's very serious into cocaine.

People who are really into coke cut it on a mirror using a razor blade.

That's fake granite you pleb. Look at the linoleum floor.

Its shit tier

ITT: Shit we already know

>good coke
>your dick still works perfectly

yeah right buddy

She is in her early twenties, and based on that marble she is a rich girl

I grew up on the streets, I was doing coke and heroin at age 14, and way too deep with gangs

People who grow up my way learn their limits, and either get out or take a full dive but rarely OD until old age.

People like HER, are the rich kids from many neighborhoods over who are just getting in the game, and want to be cool like rappers and bangers. They are the ones that OD young, they are the ones that stay addicted and let it ruin their lives

Street people stay on it, but they know how to manage because they have been doing it since a young age

its ceramic follring and its real granite...both are very common and cheap in rehab and newer homes

When will Sup Forums swallow the relationship redpill and settle down with a qt latina gf?
>has traditional values, while white women are whores with attitudes who insist that she should be allowed to go out with guy """friends"""
>cooks amazing food, while modern white women know jack shit about cooking
>very devoted and loving
>beautiful caramel skin, face and ass
How can white women compete?

>reading latrino racemixing propaganda from a leaf

wew

Reminder that the majority of white women voted for trump to help their race and that the jews push hate towards your own women to prevent you from breeding.

Women are like children who need to be guided and lead. Of course they act stupid when left to their own devices. But hating them and not having white babies is exactly what (((they))) want

Youre not going to save the millenials, we are lost and the biggest statist jew worshiping cucks and its quite sad. Saving white women means the next generation

most latinas are chubby as fuck

Okay you may be a leaf and this may be a shitpost but I actually have to agree. I have a partially latina GF, Virgin, 17 years old. Devoted and loving. She means the world to me.

That's why we need to save them, dingus. They are the superior women, but they are being led the wrong way because of fucking faggot libs.

Not mine you favela fuck.

I also agree, I have a based as fuck Latina girlfriend and she is a devoted Christian and a virgin.

She's an adamant trump supporter as well.

What did he mean by this?

You should work on your reading comprehension skills, friendo. I said "qt latina", not just "latina".

You are not white so you have deficient mental faculties but that phrase is implying that we need to save them from themselves.

When will you faggots realize that Asian women are superior to all other races?
>very traditional
>will actually know how to cook
>tighter pussies
>age better
>will be fine with you ignoring her for guy time
>your daughters will be half breed big titted asian godesses

This is all bullshit. Especially the cooking bit. 99% of ethnic people have shit for cooking skills.

shocker, women are stupid, and we need to rein them in

>fat
>smell bad
>lose virginity at age 12 to random spiclet if not their father
sounds gr8

We don't all obey the dictates of the Fashion Industry's propaganda. I like my women chubby.

>>fat
>>smell bad
I said "qt latina", fool

i have black slaves who voted for trump

>I'm a fat load who can only get fat women.

Good job, tons of fun.

sorry i dont really go after anything more than a 5/10

Latinas are the hottest and most European blooded girls who arent white. At least the mestiza and castiza ones. Honestly, if you are white you shouldnt mix with one because they still arent white

>cute girls can't smell bad

Latinx especially smell.

Most people into bigger women are thin. We get off on the contrast.

fpbp based ameribro

true, more power to you man, those women need love too i guess, i like them skinnier, thus i guess making me a pedo

Mine always works, and I would say it makes me inclined to be even more horny, but for the life of me, I cant fucking finish.

Most latinas are fat, user. Walk around chicago or new york, they are squat indio blobs. Retards act like they all look like sofia vergara.

>Still gotta have one
Can't think of a more cucked attitude

>>/r9k/
Stay in your contaiment board and we will stay in ours

Only happens after childbirth, Latinos are highly susceptible to Hashimotos disease

yes, there is nothing worth saving left in women

just lay back and enjoy as white women start getting beaten, raped and killed in increasing numbers each year going forward, enjoy more of them remaining unmarried and whining about it incessantly

Hell fucking no. Most Mexicans will tell you not to marry one. They're fucking crazy

>not IVing coke

What a basic bitch

White girls are the lowest tier of women desu
Get an asian gf

99% of women are precious beings that need to be protected and educated by strong patriarchs.

Men don't hate women nor take shit from them nor destroy their dignity.

>based on that marble

>Granite counter tops in the bathroom?
are you guys dumb or just really poor?
this isn't a natural stone just some marble crumbs from the marble factories floor with some filler

picture related

picture related

And 'mix' means make the babies with.

They are good for a fuck or two here and there but wear spermicidal condom.

>implying coke isn't an awesome thing

> cokewhore.jpg

When we erase cucklam from this world

I'll check ya brah

>pic related
Also, with white women you can make white male babies. So, argument invalid. OP is a faggot.

Thank you user. Much appreciated.

white women are dumpster trash.

>2017
>Not dating a Burmese qt

get on my level

>when you die out in one generation because you're fucking gay and didn't think this through

let us deal with our white women and you deal with the favelas ok champ?

Damn I wanna party with her

t. sex tourist in his fifties

Religious white women are the only ones worth having

If your girl isn't very religious she is worthless essentially

doing drugs with girls is fun, id suggest trying it but i doubt any female would want to be around you to be honest.

Koreans are superior, m8.

>Got those "FUCK YOU" genes to enable doing dumb shit like strapping claymores to their chests to get around bans on carrying weapons to meetings
>Hardworking and loyal
>Value education
>Produce the most aesthetic halfbreeds

why are you so concerned just let them be whores

I can't wait to impregnate a white woman and have mixed race babies.

Women are genetically driven to maximize their own security in order to ensure a comfortable future for their offspring. They not only will, but MUST whore their way to the "best" male to provide for their spawn. That's not usually the same male as they choose as their genetic donor, though, so women are genetically required to marry a productive man and get pregnant by an attractive one. That's how we got where we are today, genetically and culturally.

shut up faggot

THIS MAN'S BOOKS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

A fucking howler monkey!

Some of them will birth white children, but i know, i know, you won't believe me.

>Latinx
Back to tumblr you go faggot

shit dud that's my cousin

Here's your (you)

one eye on my bomb vest
one eye on my katana

Are those lines big? I have neither reference nor standard to serve as a parameter

I don't understand this meme.

Latinas are why race mixing is gud. Really hot women, good food.

you don't even know what drug that is so you can't even begin to pretend to know how large those doses are.

That's my hooker

>Granite counter tops in the bathroom?
What fucken pleb snorts their tootpowder off fake granite lino? Get yourself a beveled edged toot mirror post haste cunt!
>She must be rich.
Yeah, could you tell by her store credit card?
>Rich.
See above.
>Good looking.
Personal choice bro
>Does cocaine.
Degenerate drug addict. Or on her way to being one.
>Nice rack and cute face.
Probably plastic and paid for by bf

You're right, but let's assume that it is cocaine

no it won't, i've had big black cock sized lines and i'm still fine

sniffing heroin will kill you

>Latinas are why race mixing is gud. Really hot women

Ehh, user, while this is partially true, i have some news for you...

>Hurr she did coke all women are whores reeeee
Please go outside

I've snorted an entire gram in a single line and lived no bullshit so fuck off with your scrape ups little man

>Are those lines big?

No. Either way it eats away at your grey matter. Bitch is stupid.

>I've snorted an """""entire gram""""" in a single line
>britain

keep telling yourself that m8

>OP too poor to have tried blow a few dozen times
uehuehuehue

Its not that we hate black people, its just the way we speak, a nigger is someone who do stupid things, even a white can be a nigger on pol.

>implying you wouldn't blast 2 of thoe lines
>implying you wouldn't allow her to do the 3rd while you are unbucking your belt and removing your pants
>implying you wouldn't make her suck you off for several minutes to become rock solid...

>...implying you wouldn't then give her antoher small line, and do a bump yourself (not TOO MUCH now!! otherwise you won't be able to DO YOUR GOD DAMNED JOB!!!)

>implying you wouldn't then fuck that bitch like a rabid, cybernetic wolverine on jet-fuel for approx 1 hour and dump half a gallon of potent semen into her once you finally catch that (worked-for) nut before you lay there with her vibrating in soaking wet, sweat covered sheets... before hitting the shower and going to grab some food.

THAT is how you save white women.

By the time she becomes pregnant (shouldn't take too long if you are not impotent) then it's time for her to straighten up.

If you allow her to have the abortion then you are every bit as much a piece of trash as she...

...but cocaine will save the white race... if they learn to use it PROPERLY (ie. marathon beast-sex sessions)

t. a pro (4 kids [3 boys, 1 girl] with 2 women) ...no alimony or child support... i care for them and can afford to and we are all friends.

I've even wrangled an occasional 3-way with my 2 ex's... but they don't like it so I don't press it anymore.

Cocaine is awesome if used by a responsible white person.

Nigger's can't hang and turn it into crack.

This goes or white niggers too!While not as common as the regular nigger... they do exist.

trash either way... but don't blame the drug for niggers nigging!

Niggers will nig regardless of a 'causus nigrvi'

FACT

>>see
>>

Took my first line a few days ago and it was bigger then those and i just felt alright

UK coke is mostly stepped on as fuck m8, even the "good" stuff you pay more for is around 20% - 30% pure. (It's *possible* to get high purity, but you have to know certain select dealers and it's ungodly expensive.) I don't do it but if I did I would look at darknet sources.