Uh oh, he's mad now

Uh oh, he's mad now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it didn't happen, why is Trump flipping out? It's way too suspicious.

What a fucking baby.

Tomorrow's press conference will be a slaughter, that's why

its cool guise its all caps he is innocent

What did we do now?

He's triggered as hell. Fucking pussy

He is so easy too bait. It's fucking sad

This. However, when the truth comes out that Buzzfeed lied shits gonna hit the fan.

Seriously why does he tweet seconds after a scandal comes out? Have his lawyers never told him to shut up and only speak after he's calmed down and ready to?

A brave user decived the evil and ignorant Ricky Wilson by telling him Trump+Putin+golden showers=Obama being pissed on

I always knew Trump was a liar.

I'd be mad too.

You shouldn't kink shame people.

calm down faggots

trump is here, he is with us

or at least one of his underlings is.

they read that trump general and knew it was fake news from the beginning

he is overreacting on purpose to further cast any doubt as to whether or not he is connected with 4 chan

imagine he said nothing, it would be obvious then that he knew it was nothing, if this is so then it would make people MORE suspicious that hes is indeed connected to us

this is like AT MAX 3d chess faggots, fuck id even call it simple plain old 2d

>it's real
does he realize that the caps actually make him look desperate wich makes many people to actually believe the history?

Reminder that a wizard level shitposter trolled the CIA into writing that Trump hired a room full of prostitutes to watch him open up Christmas presents while he was dressed up in a kid's pyjamas.
>This fucking timeline lads

he flips out if somebody indirectly talks shit (see meryl streep) and holds grudges (see arnie). He doesnt forget and fires back thats who Trump who is, its perfectly consistent with his person, not an admission of guilt at all.

You know it's a media hoax when they manage to turn previously normal words into memes, like "diversity" and "refugees"

he now also has further cause to go after his journalistic enemies

he is literally killing 2 birds with 0 stones

>Uses All-Caps
>Totally not an admission of guilt

Maybe this will finally push him over once he gets in office. I want him to go full dictator mode and shut down the press

>tfw will never be arch-wizard shitposter

Who pissed in his Cheerios?

>I want him to go full dictator mode and shut down the press

You realize this site will be shut down?

mfw tuesday night snuggles watching twitter explode

Consequences will never be the same.

if every large media outlet would report that you have some disgusting fetish,,you would be "pissed" too.

never.

He will shut down a site with some of his biggest supporters? ok. even if he does why would i give a fuck lol, there are other sites

ye hes never done that before, also if you didnt get it the first time, hes clearly imitating a front page news story, you know, in caps

fucking idiot

He's pissed

can you imagine old people trying to process this when they hear it on the news

autistic neets will find alternative methods to congregate

and the payoff is that bluepill normie faggots wont be incorrectly brainwashed

worth it

how the fuck did I miss that?

>>LE IM GUNNO WRITE WHATEVER I WOND :DD

fake news should lead ((journalist)) to jail. those fuckers have responsibility. keep defending ((free press)) goys.

because is not in the document.

>trump eats the bait, chimps out on twitter, many such cases

that looks like the tweet of a man thats drank some piss in his day

I guess he couldn't hold it any longer

Reminder that you are a gullible retard that fell for a photoshop that isn't in the leaked report.

Trump's probably mad because of loser Mccain

Muh libertarianism the post

they said the same thing about the backpage eacort section lol

NO BULLY, TRUMP!

i am a gullible retard who believes everythign i read its true.
But ive missed the whole thing. what report?

So many shills in this post, he is reacting like this because how ducking idiotic do you have to be to make news saying he pisses on people and watches hentai

>she

I would be more than willing to shitpost via snail mail

Honestly, after this, I wouldn't be surprised if he shook the fuck out of the media the minute he's sworn in

He's going to start Killing journalists

check this pic I've just saved

Why hasn't she started an alt-light youtube shilling channel yet???? I NEED MORE KAYLA!!!!

nice man

You don't get it at all, do you? This is open season on the press and everyone that reports it. The first amendment guarantees freedom of the press (as part of freedom of speech), but it in no way guarantees freedom of slander.

Trump has the grounds now to level all of the "media" running this story, and for good reason too - they're complete shit.

It's 4D chess if I've ever seen it. He'll gaslight more publications into releasing it.

>Reminder that the hentai shit isn't in the report
>Reminder that 2 Sup Forums shitposts (with an American flag when it was said that a British Intelligence officer leaked it) about trying to lie to MSM isn't proof that this isn't real
>Reminder that this is ultra psyops trying to make Sup Forums into fake news makers

He's been giving more nonchalant responses for literally months now.

>implying his lawyers don't want all the billable hours they can get

never take strayans seriously

Probably not go to happen now, senpai.

An online anime forum for autistic young men is not that high on the list of Trump.

I can't wait for the mass firing and suing of these next generation of mccarthyists.

You idiots did this, I'd be fucking pissed too if this happened to me.

No pun intended.

>our meme elect president implodes and shut down it's creator
Like pottery.

>her

Yea what do we need libel laws for, if it's false what's the problem?

thats what you think..

You know I wonder if they realize just who Trump is?

He will get revenge.

>2 Sup Forums shitposts (with an American flag when it was said that a British Intelligence officer leaked it) about trying to lie to MSM isn't proof that this isn't real
awful close for a shitpost

Fuck I just whacked it to this pic

Pee pee
Poo
Poo

Because it didn't happen but the lefties hate him so much they will run with this hilarious story to keep convincing themselves that he is an insane madman

This stuff isn't even worth acknowledging and responding to. Every time, without fail, he eats the bait and posts REEE (in so many words) on Twitter. The patrician man would let baseless accusations and criticism from the plebs go completely unnoticed and unacknowledged and sink into the "you aren't even worth my time" depths.

He needs a PR coach.

Trump, like all rich white guys in the states, likes to fuck children. It's a cultural thing.

Supposedly he did it in a Russian hotel and got it recorded. Not too far fetched, we'll see how this plays out.

I mean without a doubt Trump HAS been involved in child sex rings, everyone in America's elite has.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Or is it a 5D chess play to draw attention to it

What a piss up haha

>Reminder that 2 Sup Forums shitposts (with an American flag when it was said that a British Intelligence officer leaked it) about trying to lie to MSM isn't proof that this isn't real

It was not leaked by an MI6 officer.

The document was prepared by a private espionage firm that the DNC contracted to investigate Trump, and that firm is run by a retired MI6 officer.

That document was then acquired by the US government, and included in an intelligence briefing recently circulated.

It's always fun watching a fat kid get teased.

His wrath will be epic. I cannot wait to see the carnage.

I agree and I hope lets his press secretary do it for him once he is in office. I also hope though that the secretary isn't a pussy and instead takes every opportunity to attack the "media" (not the actual media, just these faggots) and takes every legal action available to ruining their businesses.

blah blah blah government is crooked. Dont trust it. Dumbasses all around

Good call leaf. Possible 64D chess for us to pay attention to buzzfeeds repost of a Sup Forumsacks shit post so Putin/others can come out calling it complete bullshit discrediting the media even more.

It's the same as the "Obama fucked a gay prostitute in a limo" story except Obama ignored it and it went away. If Trump keeps showing a reaction people will keep hitting him with it.

Trump is both his greatest strength and his worst enemy, and most likely he will single handedly become a one turn president due to his inability to let anything go.
Does he not realize that his tweets have turned what could have been brushed off as unsubstantiated bullshit into a full blown controversy that will lead to even more allegations he's either a russian puppet or surrounded by them?

If this gets debunked. Will he have the support to open up libel laws?

hes gotten pissed before; does no one remember when he called all the news people into private discussion? hes just mad they're not listening

>hes gotten pissed before

I'll say.

HAHAHAHAHA

logged on to laugh at you fools

btfo Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>all caps

HERE WE GO

No, because libel laws as a reaction to people talking shit on the President is the most un-American thing ever.

Fucking hope so, propagandists and lie-peddlers need to hang.

stop bullying the Trump!!!!!

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL PISSERCOURSE WITH THAT PROSTITUTE

"Ahh that's the ticket"

>mfw yellow hair

>Obama fucked a gay prostitute in a limo
holy shit i laughted so loud poor neghbours