Is The Horde a globalist organization?

is The Horde a globalist organization?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gc5e1Ip1nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tey r a mix of mexicans, refugges and traitors

we wuz first ladies n sheeeiiit

It is named after the Golden Horde led by Attila the Hun.

it's a cuck organization that was ran by hippies, their only strong nationalist leader was betrayed and murdered, replaced with an old ganja smoking hippy who was in turn replaced with queen bitch of undying feminism and gurllll power xdddd

where were you when you took the biggest red pill and realized that arthas is the only true king?

what's wrong with Sylvanas?

Fuck the horde, they literally fucked over their world of Draenor by fucking with magical fel they shouldnt haven and invaded Azeroth. They are composed of shit races, undead who are a plight to this world and trolls who once had a great empire but let it fall into ruin (think africa after colonizers left), they literally speak like Caribbean folk. Then they created the Iron Horde, became genocidal maniacs and we had to fucking stop them, then they invaded another timeframe and basically created a perfect Orc empire but of course they fuck that up as well,

GOD DAMN IT I HATE THE HORDE

but they have blood elves

>burger edu
First ruler of the Golden Horde was Batu khan (Genghis grandson or smth). Attila happened about 800 years before the Golden Horde

Vol'jin was a islander troll (trolls have some afro-Caribbean features) So He was a Obongo
Sylvana was a blonde chick and died. Shilary was kinda diying sometimes (like in September). Windrunner was become a leader of the Horde as Clinton supposed to be.
Blizzard and Clinton Fund and Obongo thru universities has strong ties.
It all was a brainwash

Reminder that Garrosh did nothing wrong

that kind of history is more relevant to you, since it happened on your continent. Mongolian horseniggers aren't exactly important to us burgers

wasn't blizz super pissed about the trump victory?

Probably named after the Scytho-Slavic horsemen who the Assyrians called "The Terrible Horde From Nowhere"
When they swept in and destroyed ancient near eastern civ

There were many tribes and clans of orcs in lore. They were unite in one big Horde and move to Europ... Azeroth

They better to make WoW great again

Legion's good, man. Not sure if Putin lets you play WoW, though

Yeah. Only in Chinese jails and prisons people are forced to play in mmorpgs

no you cuck. alliance is for fags and (((merchants))).

but the horde has (((goblins)))

but goblins are greatest members of the Horde...
also British Worgens in the Alliance.. they're pretty homo desu

(((Gallywix))) and friends are in the Horde.

Hordefags eternally BTFO after she left everyone for dead at the Broken Shore because "muh power trip"

Blood Elves are Aryans though

...the whole company? They had no public views either way

>caring this much about lore

I just like blood elves. I don't really care that much about factions

KT rezing Arthas when.

they're degenerative mana addicts ... fuck them. but their girls are pretty beautiful

SHUT IT DOWN

blood elves are the only good thing about the horde

garrosh tried to make the horde great again, see how the ungratefull cucks thanked him

Orcs are the aryans retard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gc5e1Ip1nA

This is now a feels thread

Bitch

20243 in front of me on asylium pvp
been here 3hrs
vanilla server fag standing by

So Japs and their 2D waifu addiction essentially?

Besides the fact she is the biggest power hungry hypocrite in all of warcraft?

>Blood elfs
Often played by faggots and 'random gamer gurls XD'

>Undead
Played by tryhard 19 yrd olds

>Tauren
Played by people above 30 who still live at home
And single mothers

>Troll
Tryhard 16 yrd olds and roleplayers

>Goblin
Played by people who are forced to play horde because of their friends playing horde, but deep down wants to play Gnome

>Orc
Played by cucks who wants to be macho IRL

Idk if the Horde is a globalist organization, but they're fags for sure

Horde are the refugees

>faggot from denmark
Checks out.

I thought that was the Draenei?

Mate I play a Human DK, ilvl 886
There's literally nothing fag about that

>Human DK
Nigger almost as basic as Human paladin.

Let's be real

>Gnome
Too small, looks shit in plate

>Nelf
I'm not a roleplayer, so nah

>Worgen
I'm not 12

>Dwarf
Could be an option

>Draenei
Looks retarded

That human racial too, fkn hel

Human racial was nerfed in legion it is almost useless now, as far as the others go for Ally races if we are doing male
Dwarf>Human>elf>Worgen>Shit
Female
Elf>Dranei>gnome>human>Dwarf>Shit
Either way you picked boring basic shit.

You son of a bitch

Unintelligent sub humans leave a war torn world in search of a new home, to only destroy the new one as well.

>Only in Chinese jails and prisons people are forced to play in mmorpgs

I wouldn't mind that. I mean yeah it would suck because you're probably forced to mine gold and shit but its a hell of a lot better than staring at the wall and getting in fights like American prison.

There's a fuck ton of stuns in Legion
A plethora of stuns in both PvP AND PvE
It still doesn't trigger a full PvP trinket CD either

literally DINDU NUFFIN: the faction

The Old Gods are the globalists, read your lore.

Stone form is way better in both PVE and PVP by flat out removing debuff and making you immune to magical stuns like lady hatecoil shit.

what is that gif

Hmm, DKs do have an anti-stun CD as it is already
20 bucks for a race change is stupid though
urgh

>making Sylvanas the fucking warchief
Just disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Imagine being an orc warrior and taking orders from some dead cunt who tries to kill you with plagues every time you turn your back. The alliance are being lead by a gay cuck teenager and they're still better off.

Dont forget
>Warriros in legion server odyn
>She makes a deal with helya your sworn enemy
>She literally tries to enslave odyns queen
Like what the fuck

Yes, I like goblins coz they're horde's gnomes (gnomish girls are georgeous) :3
And (((they))) rule the Azeroth

WHO plays a Pandarens?

Legion has indeed set a new low for faction leaders
Killing off Vol'jin was stupid - he literally had no impact as a warchief, what did he do during WoD?
And Anduin.. Fuck me, I grew tired of him during MoP

They're obviously setting her up to be killed off.

>WHO plays a Pandarens?
People who were curious to try Monks and got caught in it
And weeabos

DWARF PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

They won't kill Sylvanese and Janina off though and Janina is all ready in line next

Would you an orc?

>played wc2, wc3, and WoW up to about halfway through Shataclysm
>followed every bit of the lore and know practically everything up to that point
>have absolutely no idea what the fuck any of you faggots are talking about anymore
It's for the best.

t. playing human warrior/paladin/Death Knight while a superior goblin player fucks the love of my life by virtue of not being a generic tool

Don't knock the food buff, fall damage reduction and resting xp buff.

PLAGUE THE LIVING!
RACE WAR NOW!
LORDAERON IS UNDEAD CLAY!

please user my dick cant take anymore tonight

>tfw retail is trash and I can't play my BE DK anymore
sadness

Filthy savages

>PvE = Sup Forumsb/v/sci/a/ bluepilledCuckwage slave job normie libsperg workerbee's because they are low IQ clicker scum
>PvP = Sup Forumslit/k/ People smart enough to influence the world stage through memes because they bind keys and macro's

same

>Hordebabs on Sup Forums

>cloth-wearer

Zugzug

As a blood elf rper, I can safely say that the blood elves lived in a utopia, until it was all ruined by the scourge (spics). Now we live in a sort of police state (the arcane structures patrolling silvermoon etc) any form of degeneracy is frowned upon in elven culture.
Criminals get put into cubes, while mages make them go through a sort of rehabilitation, bending their thoughts through magic.
Finally they were originally high elves, if that doesn't say enough.

Tfw no pure orc waifu

Jaina is gonna blow her top and fuck everybody's shit up.

Remember Theramore!

Not pure because they're all slaves to ooga booga fel and have all probably been fucked by Gul'dan or Nerzhul personally

Should I post more

Pork the orc

Thereamore was her own fault
>Lets turn a netural city into a enemy war base and let them launch Campaiges from it

Drugs aren't hard to find in American prisons either. Getting wazzed out of my mind and playing MMOs all day sounds like a vacation not a punishment. I do autistic shit all day when I play them anyway.

You should go to bed kikey chan

Was anyone even old enough to remember?

When WoW released anyone that wasn't a tryhard went Horde. Alliance was full of cucks and liberal manchildren. You could troll and murder them into tears, and slowly they complained so much that the game devolved into safespace 2.0.

It is almost time for bed. I'm a wageslave and I'm posting while taking a shit

Never met a weeb who gave a fuck about pandas. Most of them hate China, actually.

>modern bullet with modern cartridge going into a flintlock blunderbuss
JUST

Anyone Hogger?

So I can't play with redpilled people because I have a job?

>leveled up on a PvP server during BC.

Man, I miss those days. STV was a fucking war zone.

Who is a Alt-Right in WoW universe?

>You will never kite hogger onto goldshire again

I was day one launch and I had some limited beta experience so I was able to stay several levels ahead of the blob. I don't think anything will ever match being a Shaman with the old broken Windfury and just slaughtering everyone in STV.

I quit that shitshow of a game after BC, but I'll admit it was great before then.

Burning legion

HAH! No.

Scourge, clearly.