We Wuz Mitochondria dna..?

DaFuq.. Mitochondria DNA controls Race??

Only Black Women have it?

Where the /pol science fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-this-claim-about-the-existence-of-the-“Eve-gene”-in-black-women-true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That ass is something else

WE WUZ EVANGELION N SHEEEIIIT

I want to make love to that booty so bad.

I would totally mutate her mitochondria, if you know what I mean ;)

that's a painting. Unless you like anime.

>mitochondria
>literally an intracellular symbiote bacteria
>part of the human genome
>implying niggresses have multiple types of mitochondria
Afrocentrism is one hell of a drug

YOU SAYIN WE WUZ PRIMATIVE AEROBIC PROKARYOTES N SHIET?

LMAO!!!

Sup Forums will do what Sup Forums always does.

Drool over Dat Ass.

Da Fuq?

So even the first black people had no father

AYY!! AYO HOL UP
*mutates humanity*

>you can research the topic yourself and find that its true
Lol, nigger can't include a source at the bottom? Kek

just wiki it...

mithochondria are basically symbiotes which the relationship between them and our own cells have become so intimate that they are passed along when we reproduce.
We only inherit mit-dna form our mothers because the mit-dna from our fathers are in the tail of the spermcell which is left on the outside of the egg.
While it is true that the genetic diversity in (all) of Africa is much greater than in any other part of the world, i don't think it is the case for mit-dna which has a very low diversity overall.
Every other population has low diversity due to extreme selection pressure, life outside of Africa was hard and consequently alot of us died along the way, while africans lived a much more easy life, this is also why niggers haven't evolved, there has been no selection pressure to do so.

Niggers wrong again!

just a heads up. Father mit does pass on, it has been seem. The problem is the quantity is very very low

fuck all niggers as in let them go about their own business..

>i wuz everyones ancestors now
Must be why we don't want to know you assholes since you done nothing but shit that we don't want to be related to.

we did come out of africa. A she-boon is all of our great great....... great grandmothers.

we're all related to boons

quora.com/Is-this-claim-about-the-existence-of-the-“Eve-gene”-in-black-women-true

SCIENCE ME NOW