Pissgate general

Pissgate general

Tell me everything we know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document/p15
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-cnn-kompromat_us_58757682e4b03c8a02d3dbd7?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4107738/Intelligence-chief-told-Trump-Kremlin-spies-claim-compromising-material-personal-life-including-claims-degrading-sex-acts-Moscow-hotel.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

out of the loop. tldr?

you fucking idiot this isnt Sup Forums its Sup Forums

Sup Forums fanfic made it into Intel report

wait what

>Be me
>be real estate mogul
>casually win the Presidency of the United States of America

Is the fanfic sent to this Buzzfeed cuck available?

sage

We don't know ANYTHING. It's LITERALLY ALL HEARSAY. The original rumor is hearsay and the fact that it might have been started on Sup Forums is hearsay. There are no proofs for anything.

Trump likes to drink it

Watch this
youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8

Donald P. Trump

keep sayiing it was Sup Forums people will believe that

Yep, try harder shill.

why do ppl do this ?

still no proof of this
Sup Forums is completely jumping the gun on flimsy screenshots and vague archived posts

there is NO PROOFS that this was Sup Forums.

piss tastes very nasty

FUCK OFF MSM

user wrote a story, gave it to a media informant and somehow it because a CIA official report. Or something.

Here's the breakdown:
>Sup Forumsack in a Trump General thread makes a fanfic about Trump liking hentai and golden showers and sends it to Buzzfeed (this happened on Nov 1 2016 I believe)
>Buzzfeed reporter and CIA take the bait
>(((MSM))) publishes the story without any fact checking today because they're desperately trying to discredit Trump

This was an elaborate ploy by Sup Forums to kill Buzzfeed by turning the Left's own "fake news" narrative against them. We are the Jews now.

So there's a lot of LARPers on here rn saying they wrote the story and distributed it to the MAYNENNENE STREEEM METEOROS but none are confirmed in any way. e.g.:

Apparently Trump got pissed on and the Ruskies have footage of that? Is that the story we're going with so far?

Not the whole thing, but there is a Archive which says 'they took my rick wilson thing' and a user responds 'what the sextape orgy thing? how could anyone believe that'.

The sextape orgy thing is included in the report.

>>Sup Forumsack in a Trump General thread makes a fanfic about Trump liking hentai and golden showers and sends it to Buzzfeed (this happened on Nov 1 2016 I believe)

Where's the original? All I see is some post saying "I sent Rick Wilson fanfiction and he believed it!" Nothing about what's being reported.

I want it to be true, I really do but this really is not enough to 100% conclusively say

it's too vague

Seems like it's more than an user writing a story

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/here-full-35-page-report-alleging-trump-was-cultivated-supported-and-assisted-russia

Trump is a degenerate but everybody already knew this. Thanks Bibi!

Here's the archive. Literal fake news and the fucking CIA fell for it.

Eh, that one specific detail of one specific part of the report seems pretty spot on. As for the rest of, who knows.

Thread archive of the general where this was created

I'm on Sup Forums 24 hours a day and I remember us sending fake news to BuzzFeed many times. No surprise they fell for some of it.

it wasnt Sup Forums, it was ebaums world

I literally just referenced the content of that post in my own, you fucking idiot. I read the thread. Nothing in there describes what's being reported now.

This. Id really love to see the actual material user sent to CuckFeed

I've seen people posting on reddit/Sup Forums/facebook about Trump sex tapes and blackmail from Russians. We need something more specific than "the sextape thing". It wasn't even an orgy, it was Trump watching prostitutes piss on a bed Obama slept in.

He wasn't even accurate in what he was vaguely predicting.

If this is true what anime/ hentai do you think trump likes?

even if it wasn't Sup Forums we really should push that it was.
Cmon guys we will never be recognized by anything other than "trolls" by the media,we should use it to our favour.

Not the piss thing, it talks about sex parties.

There's no mention of a "sextape orgy" in the new report. There is a mentioning of prostitutes pissing in the bed the Obamas slept in at a Moscow hotel. Where was that mentioned on Sup Forums pre-2017?

See how they say it's a british intelligence agent?

And this.

Though, yeah, having the logs would be golden.

Yes there is. It talks about sex parties.

>Already called pissgate
>Trending above obamas speech
>Trump is literally pissing on obamas legacy
>Trump also watches japanimation (anime) with prostitutes

I never want to wake up Sup Forums

On drudge now.

Nah, it was reddit.

Why would any normie believe Sup Forums? They'll click here once and see all the White Power shitposting and pop off. All that's left after that is the white trash that will believe any Pro-GOP conspiracy.

Let's see the actual story Sup Forums sent out.

the anime/hentai portion was fake, it isn't present in the actual document

This is written as though the people in the general had already been discussing and plotting this shit beforehand, so we should be able to dig up more info on this just by going through the archive.

>even if it wasn't Sup Forums we really should push that it was.
>Cmon guys we will never be recognized by anything other than "trolls" by the media,we should use it to our favour.

Yes. The fake news needs to be discredited as much as possible.

>>Trump also watches japanimation (anime) with prostitutes
that's not in there.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other, user.
I'm just saying that's the only link I found.

>Implying the user that sent it said 'hey, I'm user from Sup Forums, specifically the Sup Forums board. First, come and look at our memes, they're top notch. But here's a story about Trump and piss'

Come on lad.

>>Trump also watches japanimation (anime) with prostitutes
>a fake picture is the only thing saying that
wake me up

fake news

Good idea. We need to find out when this whole thing began.

No, People are already citing pol as the source of it being fake. Who would believe this shitshow of a site was responsible for this? Even if it is true.

Good luck spacepupper

The sextape orgy is NOT in the report.

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html#document/p15

Russians taped it.... allegedly.

Did buzzfeed retract the story?

They don't have to, when they first posted it they admitted it was unverified.

Here you go guys, the definitive piece from HuffPost. As you all know, they are the bastion of journalism.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-cnn-kompromat_us_58757682e4b03c8a02d3dbd7?

Be patient, user.

No

>implying the whole thing isn't fake

>British
>intelligence

hahaha! no proof it was Sup Forums! the shills are out in full force trying to brainwash. trying the same shit they did in ukraine.

Wow. I am honestly about to lose my faith in a lot of things at the moments. Some random thoughts:

- Timing of the report: Normally it takes days or weeks from "rumours" to concrete evidence for what is showing in any newly revealed documents by the media to perform "due diligence" or at least check it is not total bullshit. In this case, the "leak" that russia has some info on Trump not only is fresh as fuck (only a few hours old), but literally all established media already seems to know exactly what is in there - and is already reporting on it. This is quite rare and hints at the whole thing being a desperate propaganda/agitprop attempt by the established media.

- The stakes both fractions (pro-T and and anti-Trump) are putting in the game. The media is actively trying to discredit the to-be President of the United States with fake news, while Trump is actively calling the fake news and bias from the media and their Hollywood puppets. Either the Media wins by influencing a sufficiently large fraction of the population and get Trump removed in 4 years time and will ensure him being remembered as the most unqualified president of the US in history (or less if they manage to create riots/racewars through BLM activities and such), or Trump will be able to use his presidential power to remove all political benefits the established media has received from the State. If he wants to go a step further, he can also actively crush their business model (simply introduce a tax or new regulatory bullshit that will cripple them).

it's a shoop

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4107738/Intelligence-chief-told-Trump-Kremlin-spies-claim-compromising-material-personal-life-including-claims-degrading-sex-acts-Moscow-hotel.html

THRUMP PISSED OFF THE cia AND THE fbi THIS IS THERE WAY OF GETTING HIM BACK...

Go die in a blackhole, space pupper.

>girl-shitting-big-turd.jpg
Gee... thanks Canada.

Literally fake news.

Don't worry guys, President Trump will shake this one off.

Before I voted Trump, I didn't even have a bucket to piss in!

I just don't see Trump getting off on other peoples' humiliation. Doesn't make sense. No way the (((MSM))) is going to shower Trump's golden reputation with lies.

So, where's the full story? Just seems odd someone claims this without any solid evidence.

All i have seen is this.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

It does seem more reasonable that anti-Trumpers are getting desperate in trying to find that one skeleton that will bring Trump down. Pissing sex parties on Obama's bed in Russia sounds too crazy, even for a /x/ fag like me.

Hello shills.

good luck spacepupper

>Sup Forums damage controlling like crazy because Trump is going to have to step down RIGHT before he was going to take office

Sad!

Look at me

I'm the fake news now

>t-t-trump won't win
>f-f-faithless voters
>t-t-trump has to resign

I'm not the only person who realizes there is no legitimate proof that a Sup Forums poster was behind this right?

What the fuck how stupid are you faggots. It's like a bunch of 16 year old from rslashthedonald are 90% of our posters now

Found this one in another thread. Seems like it's legit. Apprently the whole thing went through some senator and even McCain who forwarded it to the CIA. The CIA then anonymously gave it to sites like buzzfeed.

Fucking praise Kek. What glory.

>get accused of something both outlandish and disgusting
>zero proof
>"but w-why can't he dismiss it in a nice manner?"

Sup Forums has been dominated by Trump groupthink ever since the primaries. Used to be that pol was against whoever was in power. Now, everything's changed. Almost as if...

No, couldn't be.

>shills pushing this fake story hard because they are out of ideas on how to stop Trump from being sworn in

Jesus you fucks need to wake up and realize how much of a joke you are to everyone else. I'm not even a Trump supporter and its fucking pathetic how childish you are acting.

I'm going back to /x/.

Here's what followed suit shortly thereafter.

Pol has done something of amazing monstorous beauty, and you are somehow ashamed. Its like you are not an oldfag.

Praise kek. My sides.

Why don't you just piss on my face? It'll make us both feel good about this situation.

>fake story

Nothing is fake about the piss part.

We'll just be the laughingstock of the international community. Much better.

Does Sup Forums really have an influence on world media? Can we meme a new country into existence? Or get me laid?

All the uneducated Trump trash have something to do in their off-time, wank to Trump videos!!

its almost certainly a paid shill

it was all made up by some user you faggot, the only true thing is that he was in moscow a this time, everything else is made up

>Can we meme a new country into existence?
Already done that.
>Or get me laid?
Some things are beyond the realm of possibility.