What the fuck is this degeneracy they are selling this shit literally on shelves now!

What the fuck is this degeneracy they are selling this shit literally on shelves now!

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/custom/629104/2
americanhempllc.com/
hempinc.com/hemp-inc-industrial-hemp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None of it will get you high, it will cure your cancer.

DUDE

are they making you buy it as well?

>HEMP SEEDS

>7$
what the unholy fuck, its literally called weed. It grows better than any plant and theyre not even going to give you two pounds of the shit. Thats like selling dandelion flowers for 20 dollars a boquet.

LMAO

>eating seeds

hahahahahahahahaha fucking white people are so dumb lmaooooooooooooooooo

For every bit weed is degenerate hemp is red pilled. Every single part of it is useful on an industrial scale. The seeds are high protein and extremely nutritious.

Peanuts are seeds

>being this uneducated and ignorant
>accusing others of degeneracy

>"Degenerate" for EVERY fucking thing I don't agree with
You fucking faggots need to get a new word. I'm in the same boat with you guys but it's getting real old real fucking fast

Which state? That degenerate plant will soon be legalized for recreational purposes here in Maine thanks to the proponents winning by a very slim margin.

I'll be pissed if that shit isn't kept behind the counter along with tobacco, seeds or not.

>Eating hemp seeds
>not growing it instead

Peanuts are legumes.

dude omega 3

literally this

also how does one get swiss citizenship?

California

You can't get high on hemp shit.for brains

i bet you posted this while a bowl is sitting on your desk

Can you put a legume into the ground and get a peanut plant?

I figured as much. Hang in there friend, the stoner culture isn't going to go away any time soon.

>muh evil devil plant
its a superfood
look it up

>degeneracy
You're using a word and I don't think you understand it

sterile.

Hemp doesn't get you high you fucking inbred hicks.

Tastes Bretty gud in muh mussli desu

>DUDE DEGENERACY LMAO
Hemp doesn't contain THC you fucking mongoloids

hmm might pick this up to go into my kale shakes I usally get that brands maca powder

buying hemp products is fighting globalism you double kike

hemp isn't marijuana you literal nig nog

hemp seeds are non psycoactive and a great nutritional source and one serving contains nearly half the day's daily value of magnesium, which hardly anyone gets enough of in their diet.

Fuck you OP.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/custom/629104/2

You're lucky Colorado legalized first. All the bums willing to move to a different state have already done so.

Never said it did. Anything appealing to the "DUDE WEED LMAO" culture, whether it be a bag of non-intoxicating seeds covered in cannabis artwork or the plant itself, is degenerate in my eyes.

this. What are some great american hemp companies to invest in? I want to work at one.

You sound like you need to get laid my man, it's alright. I'm rootin for ya!

Peanuts aren't plants, idiot, they're legumes

it's literally just an illustration of the plant that the seeds are from

if you see degeneracy in a botanical print then the problem isn't the print

Weed isn't degenerate. Grow up.

suddenly there are multiple cannabis threads. What are they sliding?

also wtf did gook moot do, half the time I can't expand images any more

Hemp is the shit for camping. Look into stuff made with the fiber.

these two look pretty good to me

American Hemp LLC - americanhempllc.com/

Hemp, Inc - hempinc.com/hemp-inc-industrial-hemp/

LMAO

I sure hope so. Unfortunately, the surge of potheads and dealers from nearby states looking to use/resell it will be inevitable.
>nig nog
Living in an approximately 90% white state, I hardly ever see any of those.

Is he holding his breath?

Just joking, I like all people on the right, because we have two party system we make it work. I can still laugh though.

American Hemp actually seems pretty anti-weed in their FAQ which turns me off a bit (I'm no DUDE but I live and let live)

But they probably put this in to get support from the "devil's lettuce" thumpers

DUDE HEMP LMAO

Thanks, I'll check them out

I went into the weed store today just to check out the fucking degenerates. Place reeked so bad I almost got a contact high. Muh medicine. Muh canibis. I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there. Fucking hippies.

Then when you leave the place the fucking hippies "hey man, got some spare weed". I was like "you better back the fuck up you piece of shit". Fucking hippies

alright, i'll cross them off. Seems unnecessary. You aren't gonna get staunch anti-weed people to invest in your hemp company anyway so why bother?

>hemp seeds
>WOW DEGEN SHIT FUCKING KIKES RUINING MY LIFE RUINING THE KIDS EVERYONE IS GONNA SMOKE POT AND GET HIGH MY LIFE IS FUCKING RUINED FUCK YOU KIKES
>"you can't grow weed with industrial hemp seeds"
>I DON'T CARE IT'S DEGEN FUCKING KIKES FUCKING DEGENS STOP RUINING MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, really got my neurons firing. Sup Forums confirmed for sub-90 IQ board?

You sound like a little bitch

we're aware; there's several threads.

how was the bud, bud?

Fuck off hippy

go to czech they put weed in vodka

okay i'll buy 2 and see what happens

>it was the worst vodka i've ever had in my life

I'm going to force myself to try it later. Gonna wash it down with some PBR.

There is literally nothing wrong with Cannabis. It's a useful plant for many things. The problem is people who abuse the plant, not the plant itself. Just like guns are useful and not to blame for however many murders they get attributed to, it's the people pulling the triggers that are at fault, not the guns.

Good luck; I know it will be horrible but you are doing God's work; way to take one for the team.

This meme has to die. Weed is good. It saved me from my alcohol addiction that nearly got me killed. Once it's legal in your state the hippy fad dies out. You see all sorts of people in weed stores: businessmen, veterans, blue collar workers, etc. It's like a liquor store now and no one cares.
t. Coloradan

that's novelty bs, not real

weed is illegal in czechia and they could never manufacture that if it was real

it tastes like shit too

Why take grass then, you're not missing out by not taking it.

>businessmen, veterans, blue collar workers, et
No you don't. The only people I saw were degenerates. When I walked in the door a few people were in front of me. The clerk asked for ID's. I looked at her like "don't even ask". She didn't.
t. Alaskan

If I buy it then that's a few plants that stay out if some kids needle

>Alaskan
How the fuck would you know what I saw. My dad's a cop and he smokes weed. They have veteran discounts at my local shop. I see blue collar workers and veterans in there all the time(I live right next to Ft. Carson). Hell I'm a veteran and I smoke weed.

everyone knows it's just memes

51.6% of US respondents aged 16 to 34 told a 2010 survey that they had used cannabis at least once, this is the highest recorded lifetime usage prevalence of any country in the world

the majority of people in this country have personal experience with the plant

It takes time for the stigma to ease, in states that have had dispensaries for a while there's a variety of people there

You said "you see all sorts of people in weed stores". I disagreed. Try and keep up hippy.

Good work user. Be sure to wipe your ass with any leftover cannabis you don't use, return to the weed store and give those hippies the "spare weed" they asked you for.

Is it trump hooker piss

semantics. You know what I mean by "you", as in you can see all sorts of people in weed shops(where I'm from at least). It's not the sme everywhere, I understand this. It's been legal here for awhile now therefore it's no longer taboo and generally it's treated like a liquor store.

>Peanuts aren't plants, idiot, they're legumes
They're pea nuts, idiot.

They probably don't have much THC. Negligible amounts won't do any harm

legumes are plants dumbfuck