Feminist men actually believe this

>feminist men actually believe this

What's wrong with what he said? Why would you hit a woman when you can easily restrain her? Reasonable force is basic human decency. Sounds like you really want to smack a bitch OP. I understand that though.

>Reasonable force is basic human decency.
So women aren't human?

Also restraining doesn't work considering the second you let go she could go right back to pummeling you.

Why are you so adamant on defending women who start shit with men and then act like men won't defend themselves?

Most women are pretty harmless. Yeah if they catch you by surprise they can hurt you. But after that most can't really defend themselves. You could do anything you want to them. But there's no need to be rough. A spanking should be enough.

>Also restraining doesn't work considering the second you let go she could go right back to pummeling you.
I've only seen super drunk chicks do that. They fell down easily though.

------->If women wanna have gender equality than they have to learn to face the consequences of stupid shit they start, sorry. No amount of grapsing for straws about alternatives is gonna change that. If they're literally trying to fucking pummel you then just restraining them isn't gonna do anything except just make them more angry.

>I've only
>well IVE seen this so it must be the case for everyone
okay

If she really won't stop then you could always do a rear naked choke and make her faint. Never tried it though. Just saw youtube videos of it. Seems pretty easy. I wish a woman would attack me so that I could try it someday kek.

But a woman refusing to back down in a fight she cannot win must be pretty rare. Most women are very scared of being injured. Just twist her arm, make her feel some pain until she kneels down, make her realize her situation. Should be enough for 99% of the cases.

So essentially you're saying men should discipline women like they're little kids.

Oh yeah, absolutely. Women aren't responsible for their own action. They may become violent but they don't understand what they've started. They don't realize how dangerous it is. You can show them without hurting them too much.

you're better than them, OK lad?
just give them the other cheek, if they say they are smarter than you just condescendingly agree with them, if she wants to hit you then you just fucking failed at a very fundamental level of human interaction.
Women are fucking precious, they are not like us and will never be, but if you think that making them face the consequences is making you any better than them you're completely wrong.
yeh he's right

>Reasonable force is basic human decency

this is a recent invention by enlightenment humanists whom only gained traction post WWII. being decent does not necessitate you treat women with kid-gloves.

you're forgetting that leftists use these things to restrain you but claim some -ism when you mention their double-standard when they don't follow their own advice.

They might believe in gender equality, but I don't
That's why I don't treat them as I would a man and handle them with kid-gloves

Also, you need to be significantly stronger to restrain them without hurting them. It's probably not easy to do unless you workout a bit. Most men would probably end up having to hurt a woman that won't back down. Which is fine, I'm just saying avoid it if you can. And you should be able to. If you're here you're supposed to work out bruh. C'mon dude be HIGH TEST as fuck with us!

I think you people might have a problem.

Adult women shouldn't be treated like kids. They know the risks of stupid shit. Defending yourself from physical abuse somehow doesn't make you a "real man".

>Reasonable force is basic human decency.
Yes and sometimes hitting someone including women is reasonable. Fuckface.

lol that has nothing to do with feminism. if your mother and your father decided they were getting along well enough to spend the rest of their lives together, they probably should be in agreement that they're not going to physically harm each other.

OP's father confirmed for emotional trainwreck.

>unless you workout a bit
Or do physical labor.

Most women have no upper body muscle mass. It's ridiculous. But they can still have weight on you and strong legs. They might be able to shake you off when you grab them and throw you off balance, etc.

Every man should work out to be able to do his civic duty of getting hysterical women under control if need be.

beating your wife is like keying your own car

Anyone who knows anything about training dogs knows that resorting to physical violence is absolutely the wrong thing to do and instils an attitude in the dog which makes it similarly violent and belligerent.

Women are the exact same, they have to be manipulated psychologically

It's more that they're giving women a free pass for being violent morons. You might just be projecting, user.

>Defending yourself from physical abuse
Yeah, but with reasonable force. Look, if you're unsure and just don't want to get hurt, then whatever, use whatever force you think will keep you safe, but this could end up being pretty harsh.
You probably won't feel too good about it afterward.
And serious fights rarely just end there. You won't hear the end of it.
>Yes and sometimes hitting someone including women is reasonable.
Sometimes. But it's rare.
Also, another difference between men and women besides strength is that women kind of don't "mean" it when they attack someone. A man that hits you usually has a plan to see it through in his head. Men were made to kill. But women usually don't have a plan, they don't know what they're doing. They're just pissed and want to hurt you, but they don't know what they're doing.

>a free pass for being violent morons
No. There ought to be consequences, but nothing too harsh. Discipline them methodically, but don't brutalize them.

>But they can still have weight on you and strong legs.
Yeah. If she's bigger than you and she's being vicious and you're not particularly strong, then shit, do whatever you have to.
But that's why you should work out heh.
It's more about reasonable force to me. Not man vs woman. It's strong vs weak and silly.
Also, inspirational pic related.

>don't brutalize them
Any eye for an eye, user. They need to know that it's bad and stupid to fight people that are bigger than them.

kek this thread though.
We're sexist as fuck but we love our women don't we Sup Forums? This is not misogyny. Sup Forums did nothing wrong.

That's fine but it's kinda hysterical to hear people unironically say shit like "w-well parents tell men never to strike a woman in anger" but I'm fairly certain they mean in the contexts of arguments with men throwing the first punch, not women trying to attack men for a solid minute. It's just desperately reaching garbage.

>They need to know that it's bad and stupid to fight people that are bigger than them.
Make them realize by showing them how powerless they are. Being constrained made to feel pain at your whim is much more intimidating than just being hit back (even though that's much more damaging). If you start fighting them for real, it's like you are equals. If you just constrain them and toy with them, you're not even at the same level. I think lots of women would start getting wet when you do that because their body is preparing for rape. I think that's what they actually want when they attack you.

Don't actually rape them though that's what immigrants are for.

kek. Yeah yeah of course. I know that.

>If you start fighting them for real, it's like you are equals.
LOL

I wonder if any women are reading this thread and thinking "Fuck, don't EVER hit a right-wing neckbeard because he's annoying, he's gonna molest me".

>right-wing
I don't know if I'm right-wing tbqdesu. Just sick of the liberals and their retarded ideas.
>neckbeard
HEY.
My facial hair is *mostly* under control. I can't help how it grows on my neck and I'm *not* gonna shave every fucking day. There's literally nothing wrong with being a neckbeard.

That's not true at all. Women are like dogs in the sense that if you beat them they'll stay around because they know you're the Alfa male

>There's literally nothing wrong with being a neckbeard.
Sup Forums in a nutshell

A FUCKING LEAF

no u

>don't EVER hit a right-wing neckbeard because he's annoying, he's gonna molest me
He should just hit her back.

Why do you want to physically BTFO women so hard? I just want them to like me desu. But they need to stop destroying western civilization and KNOW THEIR FUCKING PLACE but hitting them isn't really the way to do that.

>stop destroying western civilization
That would be nice.
>KNOW THEIR FUCKING PLACE
Meh. Just most of them.
Women have been free to do whatever a man can for a long time in the west.
But the forced equality (at the expense of those who work hard, and only when it benefits them) is fucking shit up.

>He should just hit her back.
I think the threat of molestation is much more dissuasive kek.

I'm far from being a feminist but I won't hit a woman unless my life or the life of someone I love is at risk.

You guys must have shit tier women if they would physically assault you. Only seen that with nigs and white trash.

If a woman did that to me I would put her on the ground and keep my foot down on her until she shut the fuck up. Can show domination without beating the shit out of her.

>Meh. Just most of them.
ALL OF THEM. Insha'allah!

>Only seen that with nigs and white trash.
I've been hit by girls in elementary school. That's pretty much it.
I think American women are all acting a bit like niggers now. Must be because of (((them))).
I've had women try to slap me or punch me in chest, but just grab their arms and they can't do shit. I've never seen a woman vicious enough to headbutt someone. Never seen one do it I mean. She could start kicking you too but you can stop that easily enough. They're so harmless. It's ridiculous. How are they not afraid of going outside? Most are WAY more outgoing than me.

>I think American women are all acting a bit like niggers now.
In OP's defense, yeah I think so. And the US has a lot of nu-males who just do not fight back. At all. I don't mean they should hit them back, but they don't do anything to defend themselves and control them. They just stand there and take it. Or crawl into fetal position. I don't know. They're conditioned to not ever lay a finger on a woman. And women know them when they see them. Canada might be cucked, but not in this specific way.
>How are they not afraid of going outside? Most are WAY more outgoing than me.
Projecting a little? Social anxiety leafbro?

>Projecting a little? Social anxiety leafbro?
A FUCKI...
s-shut up