Time to gloat fuck the kike media and the kike agencies

twitter.com/TheRickWilson

They can't hang with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWRipf9VRT0
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do ALL Indian people let their kids stay up all night, let them run amok?

FUCKING THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=fWRipf9VRT0

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE NUMBER ONE VILLIANS?

ol ricky says it started in August

Did the user who wrote this shit mention the date he sent the email?

Hello Ricky.

answer my question

Or is it buzzfeed hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Rick Wilson's son used to write pimping advice articles online, where he talked about pissing on young whores in order to manipupate them. Thats who Rick Wilson really is, thats the real character of the man and the family he raised. Rick Wilson puts on his plastic wholesome mask and pretends to be a Reagan conservative, like most GOP ZOG traitors do. All he is, is an amoral globalist mercenary.

user posted in nov and said then it had been going on for a few months

Pol didn't create this story:

FBI has had secret and ongoing investigation into Trumps' Russian ties for months now:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

THE DAY Sup Forums TROLLED THE WORLD
>THE DAY Sup Forums TROLLED THE WORLD

he blocked me lol

gtfo faggot
you gonna post this in every thread??

NEXT BROTHERS! WE TROLL THE GALAXY!! ONWARD WE GO!!

>theguardian
Trash. Also the buzzfeed story also acknowledges the John McCain connection. People on Sup Forums have been alleging Sup Forumstard -> Rick Wilson -> John McCain -> FBI.

Don't like reading the truth?

Or do you prefer the fantasy that pol created this

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

>OCT. 31, 2016

We had been sending fake stories to Wilson since April when he said we masturbate to anime

That's convenient and iwthout a shred of evidence to support that chain.

Face it, pol is mostly troll trolling trolls. and the meme that pol created this story is just another example of this

I've gotta hand it to you, you folks take no time at all to rewrite reality for yourselves. Sup Forums's reality distortion field is next-level

Is he mad that his career and life were ruined by anymaymay watchers?

And there are other soruces beyond Wilson reporting on this....

there's been an FBI investigation fro fucks sake: pol didnt make that up

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???
also somebody post the cum tribute from last time the guy fucked with us

I agree, I haven't seen any evidence. But what you posted earlier wasn't evidence to the contrary.
I'm aware of the existence of that article. I don't see any evidence that Sup Forums actually created the report, nor do I see evidence that Sup Forums did not create the report.

Frankly the report is so over the top it feels like Russian disinfo purposely leaked to hurt the veracity of real intelligence we've acquired. The KGB could have also spread different fake stories to different agents to try and see if any of them were leaking information to the US. This could be a canary that one of their agents betrayed them.

or maybe Sup Forums is the kgb and the cia now? maybe meme magic controls reality?

Where is archived evidence that supports the idea that Sup Forums created the report?

Retweeted & followed

>MotherJones
Jesus Christ, CNN is actually more credible than the sites you're citing. Are you coming straight from r/politics? MotherJones is the Lefts version of Breitbart.

Even Mother Jones is more substantial than whatever fluff is being thrown around here right now.

>Mother Jones
>Substantial
Kek

Why aren't you people setting up a game plan to really capitalize on this? There are a few questions you really need to ask yourselves.

>How do we get the entire MSM to report on this and discredit themselves?

>how do we show normies how ridiculous this is?

>is there anyway to push the envelope and get the MSM to report on even more bogus stories?

>how do we use this to show the corruption in the media?