What's your opinion on this dumb motherfucker Sup Forums?

Hero before his time.

Breivik before getting caught:

>"They will label me as a racist, fascist, Nazi-monster as they usually do with everyone who opposes multiculturalism/cultural Marxism. However, since I manifest their worst nightmare (systematical and organized executions of multiculturalist traitors), they will probably just give me the full propaganda rape package and propagate the following accusations: pedophile, engaged in incest activities, homosexual, psycho, ADHD, thief, non-educated, inbred, maniac, insane, monster etc. I will be labeled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever witnessed since WW2."

Breivik after getting caught:

>"Breivik has sued the Norwegian government, claiming solitary confinement, frequent strip searches and the fact he was often handcuffed during the early part of his incarceration had violated his rights."

He's a little bitch boy.

Hes a dumb motherfucker

100% biggest vagina coonfined in a penal system

A hero we need, not the hero we deserve. God bless this man.

Hero

A true patriot and warrior. Deus vult

Cool guy, unlike yourself, Sergey.

Based Breivik

>implying he's not abusing the liberal ass prison system in norway so he can be comfy af after murdering 77 lefties

Hero!

He was basically begging them to put him to death, and the idiots kept falling for the "everyone has rights" meme. So now he's dragging them through glass and showing how weak they are.
See: Law Abiding Citizen

Did nothing wrong like Roof.

I wish he went the other way. This is what the government and media taught me, white people are evil and they need to be put to death. I am not the only one who is influenced this way. I don't wanna hate my race, but it is just shoved down my throat. That was the day I broke down and couldn't take it anymore. I acted out what the media, government etc wanted

This. He's a million times cooler than that autistic faggot Roof. He took out an entire chunk of future Merkels with his round and achieved the highscore.

kills marxists and doesn't afraid of anything desu

I liked him better when he had hair. It looked real nice and he looked like a refined-ass motherfucker that Elliot Rodger wished to be.

he looks immensely better in OP photo. not even close.