So Sup Forums is just completely ignoring the unanimous testimony of the entire intelligence community now right?

So Sup Forums is just completely ignoring the unanimous testimony of the entire intelligence community now right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buzzfeed themselves came out saying it was fake with zero substance.

>Pol
>Intelligence
Pick one.

Considering muh entire intelligence community told us Saddam had WMDs

Yeah

"Trust me" isn't an argument, show some proofs

>(((Intelligence)))
Not falling for the lies, Mr. Lizard

This.

Remember that time Sup Forums tricked rick into believing he had a video that would end Trumps campaign?

Rick's October then November surprise?

Good times

Buzzfeed themselves, Huh

Except that never happened

Leftists in 2006:
> ugh we can't trust the intelligence agencies they lied about WMDs in Iraq ugh there wouldn't be an insurgency in Iraq if we didn't take out Saddam

Leftists in 2017
> ugh I don't see why Trump supporters don't trust the intelligence agencies when they make baseless claims ugh they even said Saddam Hussein would be preferable to ISIS ugh so backwards

This is legitimately starting to scare me. These allegations are treasonous as hell.

>People who make their career out of lying to me and spying on everyone and their dog and their dog's ally.
>They sell guns to terrorists and drug dealers.
>The same people who told us they were absolutely sure that Saddam had WMDs and so we engaged in a pointless war that permanently worsened relations with the middle east and got thousands of American's killed.

If the CIA told me the sky was blue I'd double check it just to make sure. If the CIA told me that my parents loved me, I'd call them and ask. I wouldn't trust the CIA as far as I could throw their entire staff.

I mean it makes sense. Trump keeps marrying Russian whores. Why is this a surprise at all?

Ah yes, Buzzfeed, the bastion of journalistic integrity.

I think Sup Forums just ended the entire intelligence community desu.

/thread

Putin's right-hand man is literally evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

wtf happened to half pol

yeah, pretty much ignoring it fa.m.

"obviously bait"
wow, i just came here just to call you the faggot king

we love putin and trump and hate that cunt hillary. op so what is your point/

>Hillary dindu nuffin
>Iraqi WMDs
>Gulf of Tonkin incident
>no evidence released to the public
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

So basically Mainstream media and the Intelligence community took Sup Forums fan-fiction and reported it as real.

Why would they pay the backslash of it?
Why would Obama administration and Jewish corporations gain from a massive coordinate narrative attack on Trump without base?

The answer is simple. Trump strength comes from Sup Forums's think-tanks like it or not, even with 80% shills and bots we managed to protect him, support him, gave him the "briefs" no one could.

So they want to kill the movement in order to kill the leader and voice, they want Trump to insult us, to mock us, to see us as a negative hivemind or source. As he attacks first ask later, media and officers want a Trump go against us.
>Sir, Sup Forums was the source of the narrative.

They want to demoralize us. I hope Trump acts like he did with the Russian hacking... questioning why the so call top secret disclosures were handled to NBC before him, and how they managed to ask about them on air. Basically saying: I am not stupid the entire CIA works with Mainstream media; whatever both say are bullshit and worthless.

we are anonymous we do not forgive we do not forget, be careful russia, we have the cia, the nsa, the fbi on our side

That's not what they said. Sorry. If you want to be right, why don't you be honest as well? You could post the post you're referencing instead of misleading people.

They basically said "we don't actually know if this story is true, but it makes Trump look bad so we'll post it anyway and you guys decide what you want to believe".

You're a retard if you couldn't even understand that.