Why aren't millennials conservative?

Why aren't millennials conservative?

weak fathers

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

fpbp

/thread

this. so. much.

Please tell me you aren't even trying?

First time on Sup Forums?

>Trump crash and burn

Has not happened. Step away from the MSM news

>this whole thread

Because they are very informed (internet). So conservatism (your twisted nazi unempathetic version producing Trumps) is over. Last kick at the can with these old men. Enjoy, try not to repeat the Bush years.

THE SHILLS ARE FAILING

I HONESTLY have never wanted someone to be trolling so much. This is pathetic.

Back to the degeneracy that Sup Forums is.

They got fucked by society, so they feel as though society owes them back. They think society equals government and the only way to get that payback is through government programs and wealth redistribution.

Huh, he is elected because of idiots like you. He will have the codes in a few days.

Oh that's said. Head pressing is a serious neurological issue in cats and dogs. Poor purring Jew

But according to reports, the Generation to come is ultra conservative desu.

ITT: Bait thread

Post your best baits

>Finger on the trigger

faggot

I'll save this as "Btard"

PS: Add me on Leddit screencap

Or maybe they think that if someone works 8 honest hours a day they should at least have the basics. Fuckin idiot. That's the difference between having the empathy gene and not.

I'm going to say rebellion. Gen Y is liberal. So Gen Z will be conservative just to seem different and special.

people say this, but i don't believe it

im 23, most kids younger than me that i've met are insufferable liberals, or so wrapped up in social media/anime/video games/whatever that they never think about politics

because conservatives are fucking cancer

>being over 18 on Sup Forums
noob!

Because I skipped conservatism and went full Nazi :^)

I would say it's because of programming going all the way back to childhood and the TV shows we/they watched. The rug rats or whatever had a black friend and most remember watching Keenan and Kel, famous Jet Jackson, skeeter from Doug is arguably black and so on. So that mixed with a message from the media that right wing views are evil because it's racist or not cool or homophobic or out dated because it's the current year. Mix in some white guilt and marxist professors and you get liberal millennials.

I'm a millennial and I'm politically-fluid. some days I feel like a trump supporter and other days I feel like a hillary supporter.
Today I identify as a conservative though.

>that image

Made me post.

Tell /k/ i passed by to call you a fag.

Because we're smart enough to avoid cuckservatives like the fucking plague.

The real reason is because it's addictive as hell to think all of life's problems can be blamed on someone else which is a cornerstone concept of the left.

The nuclear family coming out of a largely agrarian culture taught hard-work and responsibility. The civil rights era and feminism grasped onto the concept of "blame someone else and feel better about your shit life."

Generations go by and it's taught more and more.

because they still haven't gotten a real job yet

i'ts obviously shitposting you fucking retards, don't even bother replying

When everybody is in on the subtle meme but you.

Because only 55% of American millennials are white. If you only count white millennials, this is probably the most right-wing generation in at least 50 years. The white youth are farther right everywhere.

They grew up with the traitors, criminals, and morons of the Bush administration as their examples of what a conservative is.

Anyone would turn away from that.

lmao at these delusional drumpf fags
cant wait for hillary to win and watch you fags cry hahaha

Because we were raised by women, single moms often enough, and had beta dads. Because we're the targets of a massive psyop that worked. Because we've gotten diversity training since kindergarten. Because we're rewarded for it with the right to feel smug and pat ourselves on the back, and to be on the side of late-night funny men who act like everybody who disagrees is an idiot. Because we've been trained to punish conservatism in our peers with shaming and ostracization. Because we've all been convinced that the status quo is rebellion. Because the left has managed to coat man's most hedonistic desires in a veneer of virtue. Because we may be physically attacked if we're not. Because the MSM and the media we like coordinate to push a single narrative in both fiction and journalism. Because we have been offered sex and weed. Because we have been conditioned like Pavlov's dogs. Etc.

Don't worry. Some of us are aware of what's going on, and even the generation after me contains a few kids like that.

>trusting a little girl with your pricey as fuck M1
THAT THING IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR WORTHLESS FUCKING LIFE YOU LITTLE SHIT

This is pure bait

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>not letting your daughteru use a real gun

>tfw dune reference

user, I

>out in public wearing gym shorts four sizes too big for him and a baggy white t shirt

No wonder you Amerilards dress like slobs, it's apparently encouraged from a young age

thats all i got

need more bait pics

Single mothers.

>anime
>Normies
Top kek

define conservative

>tfw gen z

Nice birb

>why are millennials conservative
>implying plenty of them don't post here

i wish people would stop using millennial as a term for 'younger people or people my age i hate"

The generation of boomers that raised them were the first of the Chad and Stacey culture where by being a human fuck stain is rewarded profusely.

is that timothy mcveigh?

this

I'm so thankful my family didn't have cable when I was young. Without exposure to the programming, a kid will be much healthier. Most of my childhood I spent outside playing with the neighborhood or riding bikes etc, adventuring with my dad. Really dodged a bullet on that one.

School indoctrination is an equally destructive step though, the schools have changed since I was grade/HS age. If you have kids don't fucking let them near the Talmudvision.

This is a meme, the silent majority of millenials are conservative.
>am 25 year conservative
>entire circle of friends conservative
>minority sjws
>everyone hates them, everyone mocks them.
I do live in texas

I dunno about millennials, but Gen Y/Z actually have the potentiality of being the most conservative simply due to the fact that:

>Were raised during the fiscally conservative housing market post-crash
>Will grow up under a president that will appeal to young men in terms of demeanor and cantor
>Will grow up in an age where social media is increasingly taken over by right-wing people such as ourselves
>Will grow up in a time when far-right populist parties take control across the world

The future looks b-right.

Because most of them stepped foot on a college campus, unlike their blue-collar parents.

Millennials know how the world works and don't believe the bullshit that Republicans do.

I love this one.

the "!" gave it away, poor b8