TFW Sup Forums is cheering the fact the a president who rescued us from the great recession and ushered in an era of...

TFW Sup Forums is cheering the fact the a president who rescued us from the great recession and ushered in an era of economic growth is being replaced by an orange 70 year old man child. How long until Sup Forums is no longer infatuated with daddy Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JaTztqeUDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like
>Sup Forums is cheering the fact that a nigger is being kicked to the curb

this

plus what are you some milo fag? who says daddy trump.

Sup Forums and the alt-right nazis cant deal with the fact that obama has done more for america than any president since FDR

If you deserve nothing he was good for you. Contributing members of society got shafted by his policies. The have-nots have-not for a reason. Laziness, weakness, bad morals.

>pic related is what right-wingers consider getting shafted

the cognitive dissonance is real

What's wrong with milo? He's just a gay jew with a fetish for black guys...oh nvm.

>Let's face it

Why do liberals have to punctuate every proposition they make with that stupid phrase?

It is like they already know what they're about to say is retarded, so they preface it with "well, i guess we can't deny this reality that i'm about to lay down any longer!"

>muh stronk economy
there aren't even enough PART-time jobs to go around now in the US, let alone 3 for everyone. stop being so delusional

>citation required

>no counterargument

why to conservadumbs never have any counter-arguments? It's almost like they are retarded and wrong

pic related is definitely me right now

>+$10 trillion in debt
>race relations fucked
>foreign relations fucked

Sorry if it seemed like I was responding to your bait. Sorry if this also seems like a response to your bait. Worry not, I've saged both posts, and am exiting this thread as we speak. Farewell, user!

>having race relations

Y'all need Marx

>Obama responsible for gas prices
>not Iran and the Saudis squeezing competitors out of the market
Holy fuck you're dumb

These digits though. Kek speaks through me

Run away, bitchboi republishit

>rescued us from the great recession and ushered in an era of economic growth

i know this is a troll but damn

> recovered stock market

Didn't happen. Federal reserve

> recovered housing market

Slowest recovery sisnce the depression

>Recovered automotive market

Didn't happen. Trump has done more for auto industry in -10 days of presidency than Obongo did in 8 years.

>$2 gas

That tends to happen when we're Saudi Arabia's bitch. What does that have to do with Obongo other than that?

Shill harder libcuck

>Marx
>leaf

Wrong as usual.

Word of advice, stop getting your worldview from Faux News and actually research the facts

What if I told you they were both shit

>burger
>lack of digits
>lack of the means of production
>still cucked

Oh I am laffin

Wtf, then who do you consider to be a good president and why?

>implying FDR was a good president

>one was the 80s after the fucking 70s
>One was the 10s after the fuckings 00

One was an awesome time, one fucking blew.

Any time after the present is better than the past.

Obama created the great recession, retard

if he had just let the banks die, we would have recovered faster

$2 gas, like it doesnt happen every election year...

OR

better yet a preface to a saudi run OPEC tanking american oil businesses and infrastructure to re-inflat the price of oil.

There is more to the political spectrum and more presidential options then neo-conservatism

>infograph full of facts

>hehe i know ill respond with le funny not an argument meme xdddd

do you have no self awareness? are you a 7 year old autistic child?

(You)
o
u)

have a
>(you)

>50% rich people tax
Yeah that totally happened.

I wonder how you'd treat Reagan if was black over Iran Contra.

Republicans know how to scam, i'll give them that. No wonder Trump made such a great candidate for the presidency to the point of barely winning in a race that makes the Bush Nepotism seem fair and balanced.

LOVING EVERY LAUGH!

Don't forget the Czar anti-christians

And Hillary could've broken Obama's record if you just let her in the white house. The SJWs probably would be cheering her on as they get drafted.

typical 0argument libfuck fagot

>history is wrong because muh feels disagree with it

"In 1981, Reagan significantly reduced the maximum tax rate, which affected the highest income earners, and lowered the top marginal tax rate from 70% to 50%"

Retard. It was only lowered to 28% in 1986

Once again I'm the one bringing the facts refuting your bs

To fight the putin patriachy

GTFO NIGGER

whiter than onigger
this poster cant deal with the fact that hes a massive faggot and blows dogs

>when your only argument is that someone else was just as bad

3/10

How can libcucks be so retarded.

>dur dur hitler is ok because Stalin was worse

Kill your self

>hitler was on par with Jesus Christ because Stalin was worse

Kill your self

How many people payed the 90% tax in that time vs how many people payed the 40% tax today?

I think this is an important question regardless of which position is taken.

Nope. My argument is Obama is literally jesus compared to your god, Reagan.

>Muh founding fathers and war time presidents
>Romanticizing the past

>A recovered job market
Work force participation is at an 8 year low and millions more are on food stamps
>Consumer confidence high again
Got up to a twelve year high AFTER Trump's election and knowledge of his impending inauguration
>Recovered car industry
Company that made shit cars was bailed out by tax payers. Liberals had previously derided a certain bailout.
Let's not forget to mention the fact that Obamacare has increased premiums for millions and made healthcare even more unaffordable. The only reason there is an increase in the number of people covered is because they would be fined if they didn't buy.
Also
>Occupy Democrats

Reagan is a senile old cuck who let in all the illegals and turned California blue.

Nice samefag. We have ID's here you know, this isn't /r/thedonald, cunt

pathetic

>Strawmaning this hard

Do you cunts live on the same fucking planet?
The entire fucking world has been destabilized.
The Arab springs, rise of ISIS, the migration crisis, terrorist attacks all over Europe and in the US. The rise of social justice warriors etc etc.

How the fuck do you think it was possible for the right to rise so rapidly all over the west if everything was so peachy?

How are you people so fucking deluded?
You must be to young to remember what it was like before the world went to shit.

>Reagan is a senile old cuck

He's dead.

Right wing education strikes again.

I'm fucking routing you in this thread. You're all getting absolutely smashed. Pure BTFO-age. Going to archive all of this for future lulz.

This. Those dirty muslims are killing our domestic oil ventures

Pretty garbage thread honestly. Not worth it.

How can anybody be this retarded? Are you trolling, shilling, what are you doing here kid?

The economy is poised to crash in a way that hasn't been witnessed in over eighty years. Obama didn't save us from shit. We are about to be so unbelievably fucked by this neo-liberal experiment, the scale of which is completely unprecedented in history, that you will curse his name until the day that you die.

Instead of tearing the bandaid off in 2008, the relevant economies of the world gathered as the G20 and set a course to peel the bandaid off slowly, prolonging and exacerbating the pain that will come during this collapse.

I live in Vancouver. The housing crisis is a direct result of these decisions... And a crash is coming.

>TFW a complete fucking idiot starts a thread so God damn ignorant that you had to reply.

he's gonna build a wall!

things are going just great

Oops. I accidentally said "is" instead of "was". You got me!

FDR, teddy Roosevelt.

Allowed black Libyans to get hunted down and killed because of his overthrow of Gaddafi who's only misdeed was trusting the US. Lol Obama doesn't care about black people.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2JaTztqeUDs Garde la peche = keep the mood high

He's a place holder. I don't think he'll be seen as particularly relevant historically. The economy stagnated... The war intensified with no clear victories.

The only thing he gets to claim is killing Osama Bin Laden.

I want to throw that nigger and every single one of you worthless faggots hanging form his dick by your lips into a massive fire and fall asleep to your screams.

it's just like the "trainers hate him!” phrase

so you admit he did get it down to 28% moron.

There's plenty of good arguments against what you're saying. You're just ignoring them.

"rescuing" doesn't count if the crisis was caused by governmental mismanagement to begin with

> (citation needed)

This poster's name is Gordon Johnson.

Nigger.

They're not intelligent people.

Foreigners are stupid.

Why do people give the presidents credit for the economic performance during their presidency? Serious question. Isn't it most likely that unless the president makes some MAJOR changes (which would require congress & the senate), his actual presidency would have little impact on how the market performed?

Also, even if the president did significantly sway the economy, wouldn't it be way to simplistic to judge his performance based on mostly that. I think people forget sometimes that positive GDP does automatically equal happiness or provide real and sustained meaning to people's lives.

>implying

Just British

>rescued us from the great recession and ushered in an era of economic growth

I know that this likely won't be liked here on Sup Forums due muh edgy opinions and all but I hope the best for him.

He became the leader of a nation that ended just gave his race civil rates a mere one generation ago. He led the nation in the age of increasing terrorist activities, and social unrest.

He had to deal with everything from people thinking he was the anti-christ, to a muslim, to a bin-laden, even thinking his wife was a man, and the constant racism. He even had to deal with people question his nationality.

I have no doubt in my mind he will be remembered as one of most under-appreciated presidents in history, and one of the few that has managed to leave office with approval ratings as high as he entered.

The ignorance surrounding what he does and doesn't control is absolutely insane. I've seen people who think he's directly responsible for the pentagon's new trans policy or think that he introduces every new law.

As well he handled social policies well, this is a complex time, and he managed to straddle the line by giving people their rights, without over stepping into massive special snowflake policies.

I will miss the professionalism and class

>Bad thing are happening in the world
>YOU FOOLS!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE BAD THINGS ONLY HAPPENED UNDER OBAMA!? WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

You're going to have to try better.

>$2 gas

Nope

A president that stays the fuck out of our business unless there's a national emergency. King Nigger just couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut.

"Dumb nigglet get killed for acting like an ape? Better run my mouth on TV to make tensions worse"