Rick Wilson Is Owned By Sup Forums

twitter.com/TheRickWilson?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Jesus Christ, Rick is getting destroyed on twitter. Everyone lets go to his twitter profile and type. Rick Wilson Is Owned by Sup Forums Sup Forums for the sake of it. We gotta tell the entire world that Rick Wilson is our bitch and we fuck with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228050035&postcount=2693
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/819000073853997056
youtube.com/watch?v=FiS6a1XE91M
voat.co/v/AskVoat/1555504
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT HOLY FUCK Sup Forums WHY IS EVERYONE RETARDED FUCK FUCK FUCK JUST NUKE MY SHIT UP GOD FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reminder that Sup Forums did not start this conspiracy. Trump is absolutely compromised and he will NEVER be president.

oh shit really? damn son, I thought Sup Forums was in control. wtf i hate bane now

wt I loverick Wilson now

why do people believe buzzfeed for fucks sake

he will though, Pence is pretty good insurance

They believe it, because they want to believe it.
They've been waiting for a shit to hit the wall for a long time, their indoctrination is complete and unchangeable. They refuse adhere to the truth, and instead wait to believe a lie.

YOU ARE RETARDED

Alot of you RETARDS being worried about him, you know what I WANT him to be pres just so you and people like this

KILL THEMSELVES, WASTES OF SPACES ON FACEBOOK, THEY ARE ALL FUCKING WORTHLESS!

PEE PEE POO POO

MEME FECES NEXT

>AMEN!!!!!!

It makes me laugh when I read the comments of these salty SJW's from Cali. It honestly makes me life. Kind of sad that SJW's and Niggers think of Buzzfeed as some kind of a religious book or worship it as their religion.

They believe it because its true.
Drumpfkins BTFO
Say it with me
M A D A M E .... P R E S I D E N T
Outgoing Obama will be sending the arrest warrant for Trump in the coming hours

Why do idiots think this will lead to an impeachment?

I don't get it.

what the fuck is happening? what did I miss?

Oct 27

Pee pee poo poo Pepe is becoming real alarm fake news to CIA from Sup Forums.

Rick Wilson will kill himself in absolute disgrace after this.

Sup Forums tricked Rick Wilson, Buzzfeed and some intelligence agencies about Trump having sex with minors and pissing on them. We just spread some false information and they fell for the bait.

>minors
wut

how does that prove anything, I'm retarded, explain it to me please.

I can see rick wilson and buzzfeed falling for this kind of retarded bait, but intelligence agencies too? no way. not without any proof

The fact you think the story is about urine shows how ignorant you are. The story is about Trumps financial dealings and possible communication between Russia and the Trump camp.

Keep shilling the piss story, fucking tool

That isn't what the report says though. The report never once alleges trump received a golden shower it relates how he desecrated a hotel room Obama resided in during an official visit with a golden shower party. It's freaking me out how johnny on the spot a lot of these posts are illustrating how the entire American government was fooled by two or three posts on Sup Forums so quickly. How do you guys recover so detailed posts from the millions upon millions that are made here from a few months ago in what looks like actual minutes? Wew lad I'm running for cover.

Fake news Trump invented the Cleavland Steamer. Urine is below him.

you mean the parts of the report that contradict themselves multiple times saying he's declined deal sweeteners and also went to make real-estate deals with kremlin sympathizers in st. petersburg?

It looks like minutes because we are autists and we are many. One of us has saved a thread and your post and that user will recall it when kek needs it. We are one. We are the hive.

Poo poo
Pee pee
All over Obama's teepee

Bringing jobs back to rust belt already!

>The President and First lady ever staying in a hotel room known to be under FSB surveillance

That's how I know this is made up bullshit.

>Don't visit /pol for 3 fucking days
>Can't keep up with the memes

What the fuck is this?

Here's the short version, friend.

I'm starting to think I died and this is some kind of twisted mockery of reality filled with lulz

quick someone shoop him into that BLACKED template with the nigger hand

How much of this is true though?

What a cunt

>talking about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums
fuck off. NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT

>telling all the normies about Sup Forums

Well it's been fun guys

Kek. That was great, he said that on live TV no less.

>oh shit really? damn son, I thought Sup Forums was in control.
I think what you mean to say was
Was getting caught part of your plan?

pretty much none of it

what is actually happening though is other journalists taking the figurative piss out of buzzfeed for publishing docs from an unverified source.

user spreads #goldenshowers story to Rick Wilson. Rick Wilson gives story to intelligence agencies. Agencies include story in report.

The evidence is that Rick Wilson was claiming to have a huge bombshell on Trump right around the same time this user said he gave the story to Rick.

can someone post the image about the anime watching and adult diapers?

Check the archive links in this thread and related threads.

Keith bur(((goy)))ne

this.

this is the true spirit of counterintelligence.

to give them something so good they have to believe it to be true.

>being this new

the docs may be unverified but it is verified that trump was briefed on a document that was 35 pages long, he got the 2 page summary, that covered the very topics this document covers

trump was briefed on this shit, and now it has been leaked. something is going down. fiction or not its real now

None of this is Sup Forums related.

God you're annoying

shadilay, praise kek

Rick Wilson just released more top secret info:

>to give them something so good they have to believe it to be true.

If this is all a counter intelligence that started in oct of last year then I am impressed. Be it CIA or FSB this is masterful. Either agency benefits from hurting Trump

>news about president elect isn't Sup Forums
(you)

Don't worry, @realDonaldTrump...
Just ban #GoldenShowers jokes as soon as urine office

hahaha

>trusting the cia

Reminder that you can't impeach someone who didn't commit a high crimenwhole holding office.

meant that the story about the russians having a secret file on Trump was not fed to buzzfeed by Sup Forums

Does no one understand how to be a subversive anymore? What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums now? Remember when we could pull off some sweet dox, destroy people in a hive minded fashion until they killed themselves or fucked off forever? No more. Now, anytime we try to pull off something that starts as a good idea, theres inevitably some fucking moron commenting "Lol hur dur, 4chinz wuz here hut hut" Fucking idiots. Stay low and keep 4chans name out of it. Tend your garden, stupid niggers.

Here's what Reddit and NeoGAF think happened
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228050035&postcount=2693

Word for word, they believe it.

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/819000073853997056

He's not the buzzfeed source.

You guys are the one BTFO Sup Forums. Your connection to the story being hoax is just as tenuous as the story's evidence & vetting

At this point it's 50-50 at most

The fact that you believe Trump is in any way associated with Russia beyond at most being a less enthusiastic russophile shows how ignorant you are. They have been pushing the Russian thing for a long long time now. They were clearly shilling this idea in Sup Forums, they then wrote articles shilling about this idea. They Came up with this idea before Trump had won the primaries. the entire russian thing is such a clear propaganda attack that anyone who has been paying an inch of attention knows its full of shit.
Imagine if I told everyone dragons were coming back to earth soon.
Imagine if the next day a article in the school newspaper mentions the possibility of dragons coming to earth
Imagine the next day the school newspaper then said, 100% real proof that Dragons are coming to earth right now!
It would be pretty clear its all bullshit. Get it together jews.

Stay salty, my friend.

It's literally "user is a mystic future seer" or "user is right"

How is this even debatable?

BINGO

Well no.
It's all out in the open now
So he's no longer compromised.
That's the problem with blackmail
Once it out, it's worthless.
It's also worthless if the person you are blackmailing doesn't give a piss.

How do you know?

>Stay salty, my friend.
I can't help it. Its infuriating that these fucks think that they're cool because they read an imageboard and shit post about it like they're badasses. Same thing happened when we were tweeting during the election cycle. It makes no sense and only brings dipshits to the board.

>implying we haven't been fooling normies for years

That needs to be higher res

>implying Wilson would admit to being such a flaming fag

>The fact that you believe Trump is in any way associated with Russia

Are you fucking retarded? Look at his staff, many of whom have connections to Russia. Look at Rex, who has deep connections to Russia and has deep financial interests in removing sanctions on them. Fucking idiot.

It's from the horses mouth it's all I could grab but it's fully compiled.

I don't and neither do you.

user says preposterous things all the time, ranging from Antarctica secret base to pizzagate. A broken clock is correct twice a day

Isn't Rick Wilson the guy who said Trump voters masturbate to anime on live television?

youtube.com/watch?v=FiS6a1XE91M

I don't know what the hell to believe. It definitely seems that Sup Forums is lying about having written it, but I also saw that BuzzFeed guy's email that he sent on Twitter.

>tfw btfo'ing them one by one and seeing them either block me and delete their posts on it

Are liberals actually becoming more retarded? You would think after getting destroyed on a weekly basis they would learn by now.

Because John McCain is known for his intelligence

>Rick "I have video of Trump saying nigger, Tom Arnold just needs to find it in his basement" Wilson
>Rick "I genuinely believe Trump hired Russian prostitutes to piss on the bed of Obama" Wilson

You'll get over it. It's a 12 step program.

Let me set my monitor to 800x600 and maybe I can read that shit.

Needs more jpeg.

win

voat.co/v/AskVoat/1555504

A broken clock doesn't accurately predict an event that has zero hold in reality to a T with zero derivations.

If you honestly think it's possible anonymous guessed rick Wilson would be related to a pee related Russian hooker scandal that ties in the US govt you are truly, truly retarded.

>everyone believing a bunch of screenshots

Where's the archive, faggots?

demonic forces witnessed

There is the archive, but nothing points out that it's about this particular story or if any of this is legit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Here's the posts I saved everything on my burn phone

Nice, thanks user

>not reading the accounts from the govt fag telling about the happening

Yes. He also came on here and sperged the fuck out after Sup Forums called him an Israeli firster cuck and made fun of his coalburning daughter. It was one of the funniest moments of the election, and that is saying a lot.

Where's the original thread which references what the user is talking about?

he said "they took what i told rick wilson"

there has to be a post this is referencing

Idk man.
Sup Forums is pretty fucking broken
I could see us totally larping something like that into reality.

>zero deviations
Come on I was on that thread, it wasn't exactly zero deviations from the fanfic. Things have changed here and there, and considering the volume of shitposters here one of them just could be deranged enough to be right, but still 99% of the time shitposters are wrong.

Remember you're still riding on that track record of 99% being wrong, including this particular point about Sup Forums inducing the report

Bump

I can't believe it was this easy

thse digitz

Wait, so this was the "October Surprise" that Wilson was trying to hype up, but never materialized?