SO WHAT HAPPENS IF #PISSGATE IS LEGIT

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjajZpbvyQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIVIL WAR

FUCK OFF LEDDIT YOU'RE AT PISSGATE GROUND ZERO WE FUCKING DID IT FUCK YOU REEEE

It isn't. Last year we did a disinfo campaign and that was one of the many things we spread to make libs look retarded.

He steps down.

Seriously.

It isn't.

POST SEX TAPE OR GTFO.

WE NEED TO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS. JUST TRUST ME GUYS.

BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF IT IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Who cares about pissgate, he and his surrogates have been compromised. Sup Forums is only talking about piss because they elected a Russian shill

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the prostitutes

absolutely nothing

Real question, considering who blew the lid on this story is: how will they make it real?

lol no. Nice attempt at Disinfo though. 2/10 for effort.

there's so many shills on right now. its hard to tell whats real and whats fake. whats suspicious is after this report, legions upon legions of posters start posting the same content including those printouts with obvious bullshit highlighted in them.

if it's real

Trump is finished. he cannot recover

if it's fake

Trump might crack down on the internet neutrality and start pushing for strict enforcement on our "cyber"

either way lads, its gonna be one hell of a ride. sit back, and get comfy.

Nothing. It's not impeachable because it happened before he took office and it wasn't illegal. We get some dank new memes and liberals will make piss puns for the next 8 years.

He gets revenge.

>nothing will happen if a president elect is convicted of being a blackmailed agent of Russia

Really chief?

youtube.com/watch?v=GjajZpbvyQg

EDM thread until it 404s

>It's not impeachable

No, the pissing part is not impeachable, but it will severely damage his career.

However if the part that Russia BLACKMAILED HIM is true, he's out.

It was a story fabricated by us to use as disinfo to make everyone look retarded and some people took it wayyy too seriously.

I don't doubt the ritual sexual abuse of children tho, that shit probably goes all the way up.

What is pissgate? Explain it to me like I'm retarded, just got back from a business trip.

War, probably.

We have a president that hires whores in foreign nations to piss on a bed just because it's the same one his predecessor slept in.
If anything it should get him new a bed to sleep in on any outing.

Well the "news" just dropped so you didn't miss much. Just read the documents.

Buzzfeed got a tip from a british intelligence officer stating that Russia is blackmailing Trump with a few things, one of which is footage of him watching prostitutes piss, or him pissing on prostitutes, I forget which one is real.

Sup Forums has been trying to pass around that they made it up in damage control. Hence the panicked posts like

Nothing. We laugh at the spectacle we've created either way. Fuck the normies.

our presidents have done worse and yet no one cares, but when this one does people suddenly care because he's not a leftie, fuck off

CNN, Buzzfeed, Guardian, et al publish dossier floating around Washington for two weeks, that Obama and Trump have been briefed on, that claims that Russia has compromising info on Trump and may have corroborated with him during the election to hurt Hillary.
The most damaging shit they allegedly have on Trump is a video of him engaging in watersports with prostitutes in Moscow from I think 2010.
But all of this info may or may not have been given to the FBI by a LARPing Sup Forumsack.

IF everything in the report is real, which at this point is looking like there's 50% chance it is, Trump is finished and will be forced to resign.

Wow I didn't know Sup Forums had deep ties to MI6 British operatives so they can be fed bad information!

Or maybe Trump is as fucked up people literally try to imagine him to be.

FUCKING STOP SHILLS

SAGE

this is like 5th thread on this Shills getting desperate

Ok mate *winks*

>MI6 went to Buzzfeed to break this news
That's like someone going to zerohedge for a Hillary leak. You're actually retarded.

>50% this is real

You're off by about 49.99999999% user

doing sex is illegal?

Its not

then you all just elected a peepee lover and baby dicked cuck to the highest office in the land, congratulations, he truly is the president Sup Forums deserves

>

No, but collaborating with Russian intelligence during a presidential campaign is.

I was in the thread mother fucker this is our achievement now move the fuck over and post proof defending the allegations.

>I forget which one is real.
Neither. It's fake news.

>'Trump voter'
>Spanish flag
Pick one, fag.

nobody cares if its fake hahahaha u fucking morons lmao trump is a pissboy loooololol good job hahaha lol lol

Sup Forums's president.

I haven't been on here for a few days, can someone explain what the fuck is happening?

if you were in the thread, post proof and not some bullshit cobbled image.

user...

nigga it was tripfags.

tripfags -the cause and solution to all of Sup Forumss problems.

so what's the issue?

The fucking universe implodes and Sup Forums is literally crushed to death by Trump and his goons.

Buzzfeed posted a Sup Forums fanfiction as an intelligence report

It means our democracy is a joke. oh wait, we knew that the second Trump was nominated for the republican candidacy.

Trump has finally been revealed as Putin's puppet, Sup Forums is furiously damage controlling and trying to spin this off as "fake news".

Is there a link to an original thread when it was posted here?

I hope so.

How the fuck can it ever be "legit"?

You stupid faggot, this is IMPOSSIBLE to prove, in the end of the day there will be only allegations and hearsay evidence at best. If it did happen, do you think someone was standing there with a camera recording it?

This whole thing is just a wake-up call to everyone: the leftist media is not at all beyond running whatever story regardless of evidence in order to smear someone's reputation - it doesn't matter if Sup Forums did it or not.

>Im from ribbit and offended

Just stop being cancer. Who gives a fuck who pissed on who? Obama is a straight up communist anyway so why do libtards care "if" this is true?
>russia hacked the election

At very worst russia revealed how crooked hillary was but everyone knew that when the DNC fucked over berny. At best Seth Rich leaked the docs and hilldawg had him killed. This is obviously a cluster fuck of misinformation and retardation so you can go back to your hellhole.

can someone post a image of the anime/diaper one?

Then this is truly the best timeline

Either way we win

Like pizzagate?

>You stupid faggot, this is IMPOSSIBLE to prove, in the end of the day there will be only allegations and hearsay evidence at best. If it did happen, do you think someone was standing there with a camera recording it?
It isn't impossible if Russia has the video and leaks it.

Think about this for a second, Pissing on the bed Obongo used with prostitutes. Watching Hentai with Prostitutes pissing on each other or whatever. This has all the hallmarks of a Sup Forums greentext story, and the media decided to believe it was real. This is fucking hilarious.

Is there any reason whatsoever to even believe such a tape exists?

Exactly, its pathetic.
Sup Forums is desperately trying to meme that they made up the intelligence report.

It's impossible for them to have video because it never happened.

>be member of british secret intelligence agency
>leak story to a fourth rate internet meme tabloid known for groundbreaking articles such as "36 pictures of pigeons that TOTALLY look like famous people"

i noticed this too

it appears as there are multiple versions of this report

almost looks like Trump/Russia are trying to get out in front of the story

kek

bingo.

it's just more proof showing how unreliable the MSM/leftist propaganda machines are.

There is zero proof for any of this. Nothing will come of this dumb story. Why is this even being brought up?

These supposed "tolerant" liberals are kinkshaming the next president. So what if he pays women to pee on him? Who fucking cares.I get off to facesitting.

What does his fetishes do with his capability as a leader?

The point isn't the fetish, it's that Russia was blackmailing him.

It was a Sup Forums prank, that's why.

His appointments and rhetoric all point to him having been compromised by the kremlin.

Is any sentient, objective entity really shocked at these developments?

Cucks would rather have an outside country rule us if their values match their own. Sup Forums isn't American, it's Russian.

since when is getting pissed on illegal? also it's not true lmao

What happens if it is? What, do you think its ok to kink shame someone like this?

Trump drops out due to increasing proof of Russian infiltration/scandal, Pence takes presidency.

Are you kidding me? There is no way Trump would ever resign over allegations of watersports. That's hardly tragic, compared to all of the flights Bill Clinton took on the Lolita Express.

Is that really all? Major props if this was all a big troll!

Why is there even any need for damage control? Who even cares about this shit? No piss-pun intended, of course.

>Why is there even any need for damage control? Who even cares about this shit?

Did you just skip over the part where I said that the intel said that Russia was blackmailing Trump? Proof of that would be huge.

Yeah well do you know who else had the media smear someone's reputation too the point of cartoon villainy?

HITLER

If you're a democrat it's literally the only reason to live at this point

YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENS IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF ?

now he has new material for the next episode of THE RESISTANCE

OR

It is an actual troll campaign started by members of Sup Forums in november

We just think it's so hilarious that people took the obvious bait and are now creating more.

Also, you are trying to criticize an anonymous image board and not question irresponsible agencies. Stop it.

The (((neocons/libs))) have joined forces to damage Trump so thoroughly that the majority of Americans won't try to prevent Congress from impeaching him almost right away. Pissgate distracts the plebs, colluding with Russia wins over the cuckservatives, and then the neocons get a united government with actual unity of purpose.
Remember this post.

I just got here, and by here I mean on the internet where I can hear about this shit. rofl, you brits are avin a giggle eh? holy shit this is fucking ridiculous. rofl what the fuck even point is the media at? have they had a collective stroke?

When are people going to snap out of it and realize all this guy has done his entire life was work and take occasional breaks to have a few kids? He's a lot more boring than you think.

God damn, people are retarded.

>fake news is just liberal butthurt that they lost the election! haha dumb fucking liberals!

>guys pissgate is fake news, stop talking about it, this guy with no proof says he did it for lulz

Nice, have a pepe
Is this bait or are you really such a newfag?

R A R E
A
R
E

CTR pls go.

6666 GET

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Nope

fuck you nigger

Poo poo is patrician
pEe pee is pleb
TRUMP POOPED ON JEB