SKIEN...

>SKIEN, Norway — Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik made a Nazi salute as he walked into a courtroom at a high-security prison where judges on Tuesday began reviewing a ruling that his solitary confinement is inhumane.
He's killing it with that beard.

No replies? Breivik dump thread then I guess.

kek

Do you think prison guards pee on him?

he did seem pretty blue pilled on the jewish question though

jej

No one is perfect.

i read his manifesto, according to it, hes not a nazi, he doesnt sympathize with nazism or hitler, i see two options here

1) hes doing this nazi shit just to remain relevant to the world's news, more attention for him and cause

2) he really converted and now sympathizes with nazism

im more inclined to believe number 1

based Anders he gets his PS3

Breivik genuinely dindu nuffin

Is there any way I can mail Anders my PS4? He deserves it more.

you're almost there

nice. saved

It's actually pretty fucked up that they won't let him have a current gen console or online gaming. What the fuck is he supposed to do, play Spyro over and over again? I thought Norway was "first world" in its prisoner treatment ...

This man is a barbarian. He slaughtered teenagers indiscriminately. He maimed and annihilated pedestrians going about their days with a bomb.

He and his supporters should be ashamed.

He did his duty and he doesn't even get to play Dark Souls 3 as repayment. He'd probably love it, too.

F

What an autist

I wonder what his psn id is he gets to play playstation 2 and video games.
that beard just seems he look like charles manson

kek
if ps3, probably world at war

The trial, which was held in the Skien prison gym, revealed that Breivik has three cells to himself - one for living, one for studying, and one for exercise - and they are filled with amenities such as a TV, DVD player, the torturously-old Playstation 2 console, a typewriter, books, and newspapers.

He's doing it to associate people like us with mass murdering psychopaths. He's no hero.

It's not strictly a nazi salute you nigger

they stole like all those form the u.s. military. the ribbons that is

He's looking as based as usual. Got the whole Crusader head and face style going.

We're making these medals and ribbons a thing during the uprising lad. Seriously.
They blocked outside contact with all sympathisers and supporters as of 2015. He was getting hundreds of fanmail every month aswell as gifts.

Ok, so he's converting to being a supporting of Octavian's campaign against Antony

Roman salute is a great salute. Though only the Emperor would do it like this. The common soldier/citizen would click their heels, use their right hand as a fist and hit their left breast/heart and extend outwards with the hand flat using the same arm. Usually with an "Ave Caesar!" or "Ave Imperator!"