THE ONE TIME I GET OFF OF Sup Forums I MISS EVERYTHING

EXPLAIN PISSGATE AND WILSON AND CIA AND BUZZFEED TO ME NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kQJ9rEVjZbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>THE ONE TIME I GET OFF OF Sup Forums I MISS EVERYTHING

That's what you get - Happenings wait on no one.

Yeah what's this?

Trump got hookers to piss on him in Obama's room in Moscow in 2013 and the kremlin is using the tape of it to blackmail trump. He was also offered real estate deals in Russia.

anyone have a link to the pdf?

i'd rather avoid giving buzzfeed clicks, so Trump can completely bankrupt them when he sues them for libel

Trump tried to mark his territory in a hotel bed, but his bladder was so weak he had to hire child prostitutes to pee for him.

The pissing is why Trump is an odd shade of orange.

I was peed on by Trump, while shitting on Hillary.

Fuck off. Read any one of these damn posts, it would take any reasonably minded person less than minutes to figure it out

Okay so basically what happened is that Trump was friends with a billionaire who was a fucking CONVICTED PEDOPHILE SEX OFFENDER with a private island tax haven and a plane called the LOLITA EXPRESS, and everyone chose to ignore that and focus on a pee fetish.

here ya go

mia "just fuck my titties up senpai" khalifa?

the caps floating around are fake

As someone who is also out of the loop, I guess the TLDR is this -

>Someone makes up a story about Trump getting someone to pee in Obama's bed
>Anons send it to someone at Buzzfeed, who reports it as actual news and sends it to the CIA
>CIA thinks it's legit and puts it in a classified file about russians hacking the election

Is she supposed to be Mia Khalifa?

thanks guys

as far as i can tell you have step 2 the wrong way round. anons sent it up the chain until it got to buzzfeed.

Obviously looks a lot like her.
I have to admit i laughed aloud.

>get off Sup Forums
You dun goofed.

CIA gave Trump "unsubstantiated" information to Trump. Wanted to see if he knows what word means.

This is the result.

Oh. My. God. Please be real

sure
>FAKENEWS

who is this starch matriarch

NOT FAKE HERES A LEAKED PHOTO!!!

That was actually Bill Clinton flying to that estate in the US Virgin Islands thoe

you mean NOBODY had "russian double agent blackmailed by pee" in the "simplest explanation for this shit" in the office pool?

Buzzfed and CNN are releasing totally not fake news with no sources or proof and people only seem to think it's real because it's got fucking highlighter all over it

wow trumptards mad about fake news?
When it suits them it's the greatest tho right?

Irony is making us it's bitch

Some of the allegations in this report are already falling apart. Someone visiting foreign locations can easily be verified.

CNN and Buzzfeed have now lost the last scintilla of credibility that the had.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJ9rEVjZbY