Why are whites the only one's who cannot handle spicy food...

Why are whites the only one's who cannot handle spicy food? Every time I see some white guy eat anything hotter than a Jalapeno, they start crying.

Did their culture evolve to have weaker mouths or something?

Idk, maybe op is a faggot? I'm white, I've always LOVED spicy foods.

better get a dna test to be sure

I'm 50% Scandinavian, 25% British, 25% German and I handle spice just fine. In fact, I love it.

Why do whites take light banter seriously?

Complete opposite for me.

KEK I am the whitest guy in the Inland Empire and I love Habeneros. People around me are shocked that I can eat such spicy food.

I'm German, Croatian , and Spainish.

>They can't handle the heat

huehue

>white, sub-shite, and nigger

maybe you really do enjoy spicy foods

>spanish
>white
pick one

>love the fuck out of spicy food
>shit fire and brimstone from anything spicier than an onion
It's a blessing and a curse.

Plenty of white people like spicy food, myself included.

If I had to guess why caucasians didn't like spicy food as much in general, it's because colder climates are not ideal for growing chili peppers, so dishes including them cost relatively more money.

I've got a fuckton of 6 alarm chili in the freezer though.

Why can't niggers drink milk? Why can't niggers swim? Even my fucking dog can swim naturally but a nigger drowns in a 4 inch puddle.

I'm Scandinavian with blonde hair, blue eyes...I love spicy food so IDK what you're even talking about

Spicey food is gross

call me crazy but I actually like to savor the taste of my food

You do realize that overly spicey food is meant for mexicans and people that work so much they lose their tastebuds right?

The only cultures that eat lots of spicy food are poor

why cant you stay in your own country? why do we have to build the wall?

Why can't non-whites appreciate fine cheeses? It must suck having an unrefined palate.

>german
>white
>slav
>notwhite

At least you got spanish correct.

It's a sad day for a spic when the only consolation you have over the white man is that you can eat a pepper better. Come on bro.

>le bait

le response

It's not banter it's just you complaining about whites fucking day in and day out

>muh palate

Not being able to handle spicy food is a weakness, plain and simple. You are weak.

White people have pretty shit taste IMO.

>hate olive oil
>won't eat seafood unless it's battered and fried
>no idea what saffron is
>hate garlic
>literal shit-tier pork

I am white and I think Cheese is one of the most disgusting foods on the planet. Whoever thought of it should be killed because it smells and tastes horrible. It is moldy, fermented milkfat. So gross.

If you want an example of a good white people food consider something like Cake, or Sausage, or Croissants. Something that actually tastes good.

And you can't handle dairy products which provide the highest bioavailability of protein on the planet faggot

What was that?

>wrong
>wrong
>it's a fucking herb
>wrong
>debatable

What fucking white people are you hanging out with?

Historically we do not have to use overly spicy flavoring's on our food to make it taste good, unlike some of the god awful shit other countries consider food. Also, have you never had Texas pit bbq? it's spicy af desu. Cajun food? hot / spicy af, all made by white ppl...

pic related - just look at all that flavorless, spiceless bbq

>debatable
Kek. No one has better pork than Iberians. Period.

White people have shit taste, sorry.

It defines your manliness about as well as the hair on the back of your neck.

>Hotter than a Jalapeno
WTF man. Do you eat magma for breakfast or something? Come chug this gallon of milk with me, Nguyen.

Man I can't even handle a jalapeno. Eastern Europoor tho.

I'm white and I eat pic related fucking day in and day out. My asshole wants to kill me but I can't stop it.
Also every time I try to get one of my Nigger friends to try it the refuse and buy the little baby ass Big Momma.

dem white boiz jus cant handel the flavor !

I'm just saying I'm not a pork expert, so I don't exactly know what constitutes "shit tier" pork, and why white people would be precluded from having good pork in the first place.

>leaf

Why do I even bother

Cotija master race for salads

t. never visited Portugal, Spain, Italy or the South

i could be wrong but i would assume it's because white people come from colder climate but chili grows in hot climates.

I'm Italian you faggot, we live for spicy food.

Feel free to look up presunto iberico. Literally the best pork on the planet.

>Why do I even bother
Probably because you're trying to defend your shit taste.

did you assume my spice level?