Why is everyone so far ups trumps ass that they immediately assume everything defamatory about Trump is false?

Why is everyone so far ups trumps ass that they immediately assume everything defamatory about Trump is false?

Sup Forums and pretty much Sup Forums as a whole is cucked. You wouldnt question shit if someone said something about Hillary, Obama etc.

Drumpf is a thin-skinned retard who will go down as the worst POTUS of all time

I can't wait until the USA becomes a post-racial society and don't have to deal with racists like him.

>Sup Forums is right
LOOKS LIKE Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

>Sup Forums is wrong
SHUT UP FAGGOT Sup Forums ISN'T ALL 1 PERSON WE'RE NOT YOUR REDDIT CIRCLEJERK HUGBOX

the inverse is true as well

If he wants qts to tinkle on him, that's his prerogative.

>Not ironically supporting a shitposter to create WW3
>PLEASE BE MUSLIM OR BLACK

you sound upset.

>Drumpf is a thin-skinned retard who will go down as the worst POTUS of all time
Atleast he will go down.. as a POTUS.

Literally the trifectum of shitposting.

Fuck out of here and take the L. Your day will come.

sage
I saw this exact same comment on another thread.
Let's play shill or troll.
I say shill.

cant wait to throw people like you in the gas chamber

>media torches own reputation
>cries wolf again
>expects reaction

No one cares what you think. We don't even think about your shitty country over here, yet you come to a political forum just to shitpost about our president elect. Everything they have said has been obvious bait just like your shitty post aussie fag.

I just think he's a sack of shit Israeli-cocksucking kike lover. Yet all of the basement dwellers here exercise mental gymnastics to convince themselves he actually hates Jews and that he's just playing 4D chess.

It's pitiful.

So anything negative the media says about Trump is false, regardless of evidence. Got it.

Why would they wait until now to release this piss shit, if they been sitting on it since before the election?

If you have to ask this question you're just a butthurt barneyfag livin in mums basement eatin tendies.

Exactly. And they made it that way.

They've been carefully conditioned to respond a certain way by years and years of propaganda from multiple sources.

Don't worry brah, the retard must have got his dial up working.

There are blind supporters everywhere, not just on Sup Forums. You should always be skeptical.

LEAKED PHOTO OF TRUMP PUBLISHED BY CP24 NEWS!!! CAUGHT ON HIS SUITE AT THE TRUMP TOWER TORONTO

You Trump fuckers are full on damage control tonight.

Delete your account

because the media has been exposed as liars. why would they be telling the truth now?

This would be insane if true. An absolute political crisis on the level of what we thought Clinton might be hiding. It needs substantiation in order to take it seriously.

>Why is everyone so far ups trumps ass that they immediately assume everything defamatory about Trump is false?
Because of memes. That's literally the only reason anything happens here. He's the main mememan now, so everything positive about him is blindly accepted any anything negative is outright denied.

Sup Forums is the death of critical thinking. Watch me be identified with "the other" (Jews, media, liberals, shills, cucks, basically anything that can be constructed as a traitor/enemy) because I raise an opinion that's against the meme paradigm.

Sup Forums is full of r/the_donald retards.

Oh wow nice drawing man looks really good

>australia
>white

So now that Trump is going to prison who's gonna be president?

I see what you did there, you yellow bastard.