WIKILEAKS CONFIRMED ITS FAKE NEWS!!

WIKILEAKS CONFIRMED ITS FAKE NEWS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/818969503174459392
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but wikileaks is "run by the russians" so it only makes sense

>wikileaks
>credible

LOL

B-BUT WIKILEAKS IS THE FAKE NEWS

Why is that turbomanlet the top comment in that wikileaks thread?

M-M-MUH RUSSIA

She lost. It's time to stop crying and accept reality.

>wikileaks is not credible
hello kike

People frequently group Assange together with Edward Snowden because they've both released classified American documents. But Wikileaks' motivations and philospophies couldn't be more different.
Snowden claims to fight for privacy. He's called privacy the bedrock of freedom, that one cannot be free without privacy.
Assange called privacy obsolete and unsustainable. Assange said that privacy has no inherent value. Assange appears to believe privacy and freedom are incompatible, that you cannot be free if others can keep secrets from you. Wikileaks published the credit card numbers, social security numbers, medical information, and sexual preferences of individuals of zero public interest. Two of their most recent publications are the personal Gmail inboxes of civilians, exactly the sort of thing Snowden has tried to protect.

This one needs more attention. Too many people in the overall general public have the mindset that "If I have nothing to hide, then I have nothing to fear" in regards to their privacy. This is absolutely 100% false.
I wish I could remember where I read it, but I once read an article that pointed out that there were literally hundreds of laws on the books that people don't know about and are daily violating because they're so small and trivial, and nobody thinks about them as a result. What it boiled down to is that if privacy was lost, then all it would take is some menial excuse to detain, and then ultimately, incarcerate someone based on the accumulation these tiny laws. Granted, there was a lot of tinfoil hat stuff in there, but the idea is pertinent I think.

>you
>not a shill

u avin a giggle, m8?

KIKE!

hhaahhah

We have to confirm with these folks too

twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/818969503174459392

Watch it

witnessed

>Destiny

Of course the Cuck Supreme is there to comment instantly

Hell, even if you don't have anything that is prosecutable it doesn't mean that the "authorities" can't make your life difficult. I lived a pretty easy American life by most measures when I was a teenager. In a white upper middle class area I had nothing to fear.
that was fine until I put Grateful Dead stickers on my (slightly) older Toyota truck. I got pulled over a couple of times a week so the cops could do a "sniff" test on me. A couple of times that turned into three cop cars and even once a canine unit. They never found anything, but it definitely made me late to work and class a few times.
They also found the smallest things and ramped them up as much as possible. I was charged with "exhibition of speed," akin to racing, because I my tires spun leaving a parking lot on a wet day. The DA hounded me and convinced me to plead guilty because it was a minor thing that was no big deal. It was a misdemeanor that cost me thousands more in insurance every year.

Why doesn't anyone on Sup Forums take that turbomanlet on
Steven Bonnell II @OmniDestiny 28s28 seconds ago
If any @wikileaks or Trump defenders wanna hop on and defend either, feel free to ask. :^)

This, stop influencing the election drumpftards

Witnessed

Wikileaks' twitter is unreliable. Their other publications are fine.

You have to go back

Is this the birth of a meme? What can we make of this, lads.

We (((them))) now

Quality post

If all this shit is fake then the media is going to be crucified, if this is true Trump might literally be crucified.

Really makes you think...

>If all this shit is fake then the media is going to be crucified
that should have happened on election day but it didnt.

liberals are too cucked to ever leave their jewish masters.

how can it be this much easy to get (You)s on Sup Forums, never understood why people take the baits so easily

>drumpfleaks

straight into the trash

FUCK OFF STEVEN BONNEL #2 FUCKING FAGGOT LIBERAL

BuzzFeed just dug their own grave. They are seriously finished after this.

Is he dare I say our guy?

>rick wilson said it
>must be true

>wikileaks said it
>can't be true

You have an addled mind.

>we
lmao

Good one paulie

>when Sup Forums inadvertently causes the chain of events that will eventually lead to ww3

you've out done yourselves this time lads.

Did he assume Sup Forums's gender?

Good posts.

Wikileaks is compromised. Sorry.

Assange declined to verify that he still controls it in his reddit AMA

>I wish I could remember where I read it, but I once read an article that pointed out that there were literally hundreds of laws on the books that people don't know about and are daily violating because they're so small and trivial, and nobody thinks about them as a result. What it boiled down to is that if privacy was lost, then all it would take is some menial excuse to detain, and then ultimately, incarcerate someone based on the accumulation these tiny laws. Granted, there was a lot of tinfoil hat stuff in there, but the idea is pertinent I think.
You're the tinfoil hat, nigger.

compromised by russia which has every reason to support clinton and not their alleged puppet

or maybe compromised by the CIA! which has every reason to support the alleged russian puppet trump and not establishment favorite clinton!

wake up sheeple

>Assange declined to verify that he still controls it in his reddit AMA
source on this?

he failed to answer all sorts of questions in that AMA. allegations that he's a russian puppet and allegations that was killed/replaced//compromised by the CIA months ago alike

>i-i-it wasn't Sup Forums!

Yes Rick the hacker known as Sup Forums didn't walk up to you and tell you Trump was flying round the world to all of Obama's beds and having hookers piss in them, but your source played you, bigly.

time to get the fuck out

Is the transcript of his answers up, yet? He sounded like his microphone had a sock on it or something.

Take the NYT's word then. Or hell, even HuffPo didn't go public with it since they knew none of it could be verified. Every journalistic institution with any standards at all has distanced themselves from the full report.

>ama
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/

Tons of juicy shit. The Wikileaks reddit board has apparently had some shadowy shit going on too

>has every reason to support Clinton who wanted to put up a no-fly zone in Syria
Kek.