ETHNO NATIONALISM AND THE ALT-RIGHT in AMERICA

This is for the Sup Forumsacks who were here before the reddit migration/ influx of Sup Forumstards.

I've been trying to deal with this problem in my head, and it is only now that I have decided to write it out:

How can ethno-nationalism take place in America if America never had a specific ethnicity to adhere to? Ethno-nationalism might in fact work in places such as western Europe, but America has started out as a collection of different European races, with a completely different set of values/ beliefs. I am in NO way advocating for cultural diversity, however I am stating that white nationalism is simply not going to work in the United States.

I do believe however, that CULTURAL nationalism is the key to saving America.

The only problem I seem to run into is the fact that America has always upheld liberty as its highest value, therefore implementing a culture that everyone should follow would be going against our best value.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJDice2D7nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can anyone lend a hand in solving this problem? How can I claim that American culture should be about family, sports, and so forth if liberty is our greatest value, therefore allowing a person to act and behave in which ever way they seem fit?

bump

milk before meat OP. America was founded by white European settlers and pioneers that formed European colonies. It is a white nation as much as any European one was before they let hordes of shitskins invade. Mexico and Brazil were also colonies, but they mixed and mingled with the natives. It's interesting that neither of those are world power status and nobody really wants to go there
youtube.com/watch?v=BJDice2D7nM

>therefore implementing a culture that everyone should follow would be going against our best value
How? You could say that about half of our current policies. Libertarianism is a pipe dream for narrow minded, selfish faggots.

stop co-opting varg into your garbage

Regardless of the fact that it started European however, America is and always has been a place for different people to escape political and religious might. Ontop of that, not every European culture is the same, therefore you cant say that it has european roots without giving any specifications.

News flash dumbass; Varg feels the same way.

youtu.be/z2JXP1Su3G8?t=4m2s

more like vargage

Anyways, the reasoning behind my ideology is that Cultural Nationalism would allow for Americans of different races to be acquainted with Americans outside their race, as equally as they do with those inside their race. A white man would not look to a black man as a "nigger," and a black man would not look to a white man as "whitey." They would look to each other as fellow Americans.

Either provide something with substance or get the fuck out.

shit sorry for the redundancy in this post, I was editing it really quick and didn't erase a phrase or two

You are right OP. America has never a singular ethnic group, therefore I agree a culture of Americanism needs to be fostered. Starting with the forfeiting of our European ancestral ties. Not forgetting necessarily but instead of saying "I'm primarily German in ancestry" saying instead "I'm American". I think this is a small example of reforming the American spirit and severing our ties with the past. The answer is simple though in order to foster a culture your laws should reflect the ideals you put forward. Therefore because Americanism is freedom focused efforts should be made for people to freer.

A worry that I have is degeneracy may run rampant, however if vice is seen as a limiter of the freedom of choice, if vice is seen as an enslaver of mankind we can convince through the language of freedom to classical restriction. Freedom is malleable in that aspect you should ask what is more freeing to the human spirit and the answer should be self-evident.

I love what you said about vice being a limiter of freedom.

In terms of American culture, which aspects of our European ancestry do you believe should we retain?

see

That's what we've been trying for decades you fucking idiot. You know how it turns out? With 30,000 white women getting raped each year because niggers are fucking animals.

White people need a country of our own.

Kant's idea of duty, individualism (implying Europeans aren't collectivist), and freedom of speech.

Family centrism is duly import, if we want to aim at a society where we have stable demographics we should lionize mothers and fathers and generally speaking the nuclear family.

*important

Here we come with the crayola logic.

Seems to me like you don't quite understand how culture works in America.

Since the 1920's, the salad bowl concept was the widely accepted social foundation for america. It is this very concept that has led to the rape of the white women that you claim. These "niggers" are encouraged to retain their own culture, because of the fact that we are a cultural pluralist society. This is later propagated through hip-hop culture, deeming it acceptable to have a completely different, and violent culture apart from what ideal American culture would be.

So no, we haven't tried this on a wide scale. Fuck off.

European.

European was the nation this country was built on.We genocided the indians then unfortunately brought farm equipment here.

America is based off the people. People change. Culture changes. Principles change. America can only exist as a white country with some variation of white culture.

Germany was a monarchy, then a democracy, then a fascist nation, then a democracy. The people stayed geman, sort of.

Any other philosophers/ cultural critiques you would recommend me looking into? I'm studying nursing so I haven't been exposed so much onto sociology, but I would love to do some independent research. It's a dream of mine to write some sort of literature as a proponent of cultural nationalism.

Ideals underpin nationalities though, through all those changes Germans remained industrious, analytical, and stern.

The idea would be that being American should equally come with its own underpinning, maybe hospitable, considerate, prompt, and consistent

>and then he posts a photo with fake blondes
>even the effeminate guy is a fake blonde

Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics, hmm...

I like Orthodoxy by Chesterton, he has a brief rendezvous with what proper patriotism means that I find incredibly insightful and an excellent critique that can be used against all kinds of disrupters.

I'm working on the Gulag Archipelago which I would also recommend in the least for his explanation of why honesty is so important which was also a fixation of Kant's.

Can I ask what it is you do for a living? Or your level of education at least? I strive to be someone like you- well read and able to manipulate the English language to my favor.

Anyways my fellow Sup Forumsacks, I'm off to bed. I have to do laundry tomorrow, where I will continue to philosophize on how to save this great nation. Don't let this thread die. These different perspectives actually helped out in terms of what I should research more, and I've got a whole lot of reading to do in order to catch up with that one intellectual user in this thread.

Don't look to highly of me, I'm a junior double majoring in chemical engineering and theology/religious studies (minor in bioengineering). Politics and philosophy are much like yourself a side hobby, seek out people to talk with in real life and don't be afraid to ask big questions with the right person you can be up until the sunrises discussing and searching for the truth.