Parent time: Is "Where the Wild Things" a safe movie for my 6 year-old son?

Is this movie safe from multiculturalism, millenial, and SJW ideology? It's safe from electric jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=uNJPSc_4RCI

I don't have time to watch the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidangel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's too deep for him, wait until he's old enough.

If you don't have time to watch the movie you don't have time to show movies to your shitty kid.

Your wife's son will enjoy it.

Probably.
However, it's pretty extreme. It's a movie about childhood that keeps in mind that oftentimes childhood isn't safe for children.
Sorry, that was super gay. You're good I think.

Its too dark for a 6 year old.
8 min

that movie makes me really sad when the fat female puppet rejects the fat male puppet

this tbqhwyfampai

That hurt as the male acts in a very real way that I empathized with too much.

Same when the main monster in OPs pic's vision wasn't going as planned.

It was extreme emotions but real ones that I felt really connected to as it was how I felt when I was younger. Childhood fucking sucks.

It's pretty much a depressing psychological exploration of how childhood sucks. It's very pro-family, but he'll more than likely find it boring.

Really?

From my experience when I saw The Never Ending Story when I was like 5-6, a It's this one that dark?

>Its too dark for a gay 6 year old.

ftfy

>those nostalgia feels

I say go for it.
What's the worse that could happen?
But bear in mind my parents let me watch Caligula when i was 8.
I think i turned out alright.

It's not too dark scary and adult for kids.
It's too dark scary and adult for parents.

Lol

dingoes get out

>Said Bruce, as he tapped the "post" button on his favorite website: Sup Forums

It's not really a movie for kids. It's a movie about childhood made for adults. Has some very depressing/intense/potentially frightening moments for a 6 year old, and he won't get the point of it either way.

Horton Hears a Who is pretty redpilled, but I haven't watched the movie in years.

>be Horton
>Just being a normie doing their own thing
>Suddenly come across flower/plant thing with noises
>There are lifeforms on it
>(((Other creatures))) call him silly and outcast him
>The whos on the plant are a homogeneous society with large family structures
>Boy is the only boy of 100 kids
>Has scientific interests which normies don't like or find strange
>The (((Other animals))) force Horton to get rid of the plant by stealing it (like Jewish propaganda forced in minds), by losing it
>Make horton go someplace or jailed (forgot what happened here), and animals make him prove that the life is real (like proving the holocaust is exaggerated)
>Boy saves civilization by yelling with town using his invention
>(((other animals))) are in shock, eternally BTFO
>normie animals redpilled
>horton freed from jews

vidangel.com/

My brother is an ultra uptight ass christian who gives me a glare when I say shit or hell. He recommended this site. It is bretty cheap, like $.99 a movie but that is not why you use it. They basically go through every single movie and categorize absolutely everything and then you can filter what you want removed.

Don't want ANY swearing or to limit particular words? It will just mute the line.
Don't want nudity or violence? It will skip the scene.
Don't want LGBT references or far left tongue and cheek? Erases them from the film.

I don't personally use it but if you're a father and want to make sure the movies you select aren't putting shit in your kids head that you don't want there. It is a solid choice.