twitter.com/VGCPolling/status/819051342517981186
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819037478627770368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

>ABC15
>unverified
lol, """"""real journalism""""""

Is this the end of the Left?

Just the other day MSM was bitching about Fake News being used against them now they pounce on the biggest piece of Fake News red meat this year.

YAAAAAAAAAS KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

So this fake report didn't actually go through McCain and the CIA, right? Otherwise it would at least be properly formatted, so Rick Wilson was not the source. It was just some random troll who had been feeding it to the media for months. Am I reading this correctly?

twitter.com/VGCPolling/status/819051342517981186

U N V E R I F I A B L E

HEY CNN

Hello I am a reporter from CNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.

Only serious replies please!

CNN I'M CIA

I really fucking hope Trump says he's filing a lawsuit against Buzzfeed tomorrow

Y A S S

Q U E E N

I NEED THE BEST HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DOC, LIKE THE PEE ONE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL BED

I'M GONNA SHOW MY DRUNK FRIEND WHAT HELL WE HATH WROUGHT

Nobody will believe me:

I've been trying to figure out a way to explain this as best as I can because it involves a lot of mystery and coincidences(?) that I never expected to occur from my initial shitpost back on October 26th.

First of all, the thing that inspired me to egg the whole MAJOR BOMBSHELL FROM RICK WILSON was to calm down people in Trump General. The onslaught after khan, pussygate, and the constant torrent of women claiming to have been raped by Trump? That's what got me to spread the disinformation(here and abroad). I saw what they were doing and thought, why the fuck can't anybody else do it? It wasn't on a sockpuppet account. That was my major deception when it came to Sup Forums simply because I didn't want it to be traced to my actual yiddler account (which is/was/still is pro-Trump). The ruse was a bunch of tweets in reply (REPLIES ONLY) to certain journalists and individuals (Rick Wilson is not a fucking journalist, he's an opportunistic maggot) that eluded to "more" evidence of Trump doing naughty things. I did this because I heard rumors that (somebody) was attempting to sell a story with no verification regarding Trump and Russia. I made it sexual because of pussygate. Rick Wilson most likely has been told similar stories from other people that probably heard it from other people who've been doing misdirection. This was to give a sense of complacency and potentially have them not look for any real dirt (if any exists) while they munched on a story that'd never come to pass - whatever the fuck was given to BuzzFeed was NOT IN ANY FUCKING WAY written by me. I have no idea who the fuck made up that fan fiction but it's pretty goddamn good. It's an organic spin off of the shitty conspiracy theories being tossed out there to these hacks. I wouldn't be surprised if Egg McMuffin wrote that shit themselves, it's so ludicrously over the top.

Yfw Joe will visit Sup Forums today to see what's up and Mika will ask what is golden shower.

This day has been awesome.

I love how Ricky is still relevant.

Kek, please bless and sancitfy these anons.

Misato is best because she has the nicest clothes

FUCK OBAMA AND FUCK NIGGERS

CTR sliding like crazy tonight.

I was specifically vague. Nothing else mattered to me but keeping morale high. Now, I did accomplish my goals at the time with the shitposting both on Sup Forums and abroad. Morale was back to normal and the constant CTR shilling was much easier to tackle. It became ever increasingly obvious that (somebody) really wanted to sell a story (I did not know the contents, I made an educated guess based on how desperate the media is) and I came back to shitpost every so often when coincidences would pop up. The funniest shit was when I predicted one of their "OMG RUSSIAN INFLUENCE" angles a few days beforehand. I honestly do not know if they are or aren't coincidences. This is a mystery. If they used my posts/replies as a source, I can't believe how stupid these people are. I truly cannot fathom this being anything else but malicious and deliberate by whoeever gave that document to BuzzFeed.

Just this:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819037478627770368

F for all the CIA analysts that are going to lose their jobs over our shitposting somehow making it to the president's desk

I miss the comfier times

Is she gonna make it?

how the fuck are we losing this so hard?

Is our twitter-fu terrible?

You're never going to find proof of this. I made sure to see it spread as organically as possible. In fact, I thought this entire thing was over. I would chime in whenever I'd see a coincidence with my calling card just to give the myth some more credence. I remember a post calling me a hero from months back. No. I'm just a shitposter like all of you but I took a tiny bit of initiative and put the same methods into action elsewhere. Every single one of you are capable of doing this. This is what frightens me and also gives me hope. If the MSM sells fake news to their audience the best way to undermine them is to get under their skin. Again, why do you think WashingtonPost asked for the term "Fake News" to be ended a few days before this dropped? They've been reporting absolute bogus stories the past month and they know their credibility has diminished. Don't let them get back in your good graces, anons. Stomp them out until real journalistic integrity is restored. This is a must.

TLDR: never believe stories without evidence and for fuck's sake, journalists really need to verify before printing a story or you may end up like GAWKER.

NUKE THE SPOOKS LIKE WE DID THE GOOKS
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

CTR has been defunded. Either they're doing it FOR FREE or it's someone else.

Sarah Andersen, a notorious right wing anti-semetic cartoon artist, was the original designer of Pepe the Frog.

Trump really needs to make killing liberals legal

Journalism is a dead artform

How the fuck is he not dead

finally someone knows who best gril is

VORAUS DEN KAMERADEN
IN KAMPF STEHN WIR ALLEIN
SO STOSSEN WIR TIEF
IN DIE FEINDLICHEN REIHN

>CIA BTFO
>MSM BTFO

KEK.

I didn't know rick had it in him

>AIRHORN

Please tell me the user who made the original story is australian

Buzzfeed soon...

You are an absolute retard if you believe the report is real. That is all.

neogaf, maybe

Yep

Sup Forums, we now have definitive proof that leftists are complete retards who will believe anything as long as it makes them feel good. There can no longer be any debate about this, pissgate has made this fact

This.

Fucking 9gag what have they done, spreading disinfo to the intelligence services.

i only posted the poll last thread, its new.

Our patience has it's limits

One day we'll shut their lying, dirty journalist mouths for good.

Before his name was Pepe, he was originally referred to as "misogyny frog." He symbolizes Trump because we are keeping a woman out of the White House.

Check this, endless copy-paste.

That button is the true red pill.

She'll hold out.She's a real fighter

nobodys gonna read your shit

Literally the most disrespected and least liked media outlet on the internet released a story about Trump being a poopoopeepee.

>but it isn't all poopoopeepee
Including the poopoopeepee reduces the validity of the rest of the claims. Peepee is the headline, not "muh russia" for once.

>but twitter
Twitter is full of bots and there are a few million really dedicated and angry liberals who'd latch onto anything anti-Trump they can to promote it. That doesn't reflect actual authenticity or public opinion. Anybody with a fourth of a brain can see it's completely Rick Wilson fantasy retarded.

It didnt get to Trump tho. Kellyanne confirmed that 'meeting' never happened.

Lügenpresse, GET OUT!

taytay a cute, CUTE

>cia is accepting all info to stump trump
"hold my beer"

NTNN

JANUARY 10, 2017

MORNING
>Sessions Judicial Committee hearing
>Dems bring up the same "racist" junk about voting rights, various other straw men
>Al Franken plays semantics with "20 or 30" vs. "a number"
>Sessions says he'll recuse himself from any Clinton case
AFTERNOON
>Gen John Kelly hearing
>doesn't last long, seemingly went fine
>Dylan Roof sentenced to death (eventually, maybe)
EVENING
>CNN reports that intel communities told Trump that Russia tried to "compromise" him with intel (or blackmail)
>Buzzfeed released intel report containing claims such as:
>-Trump rented the same hotel room as Bobama/Mobama did while in Moscow, decided to defile the bed by inviting prostitutes to piss on the bed
>-Trump aides worked directly with the Russian Government (among other dumb claims)
>Buzzfeed releases disclaimer saying the much of the report isn't verified (even though they've been trying to verify for some time) and that "there are serious reasons to doubt the allegations"
>this was apparently Rick Wifeson's "October surprise"
>hacker "Sup Forums" claims to have created the report or at least aspects therein (this also can not be verified with certainty)
>these accusations have been "floating" around HRC/#NeverTrump circles for months
>nobody decided to release report (probably smart decision)
>Trump responds in tweet: "FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!"
>Trump lawyer Michael Cohen supposedly was in Prague acc to the report
>Cohen tweets that he's never been to Prague
>Cohen tell reporters he was visiting USC with his son during the time he was supposedly in Prague
>Wikileaks says it's likely bogus, the formatting isn't like that of an intelligence report
>Bobama "farewell address"
>"everything's great guys!"

>ABC
>Real Journalists
top fucking kek

MOVEMENT

> behind this white supremacist frog

Pepe is the most popular reaction image in internet history...The reason it is used is because everyone has thousands of templates with tens thousands of different images. Add a layer with Trump hair and you have a new meme.

You people are retarded.

PLEASE MARRY ME KINSEY!!!!

Hey Don. You want a piece of this?

KEK HAS WILLED THE DEATH OF MAINSTREAM CORPORATE MEDIA 44444444

phew what a relief.

david brock just moved it all to another organization. He talked about it on a politico podcast. I guess he figured no one would be listening cause he talked a great deal about how he was working with soros.
>inb4 politico
know your enemies.

What is that liquid that Trump drinking in that glass?

WILL THE GOP DISAVOW RICK WIFESON?

drop redpills for the MSM lackeys in the thread

But it doesn't even cost Sup Forums anything to fall on this sword...

REMINDER

HE CALLED OUT THE 400lb hacker you don't want to mess with that guy. I'm sure he has russian connections. b/c those eastern europeans are the best hackers.

W-was this the October surprise?

It's literally something Rick Wilson would write.

These people lack any self consciousness and conflate the traits of our basement dwelling anime brethren with Trump so I think they've reach the point of autism where they genuinely believe a story like this is true.

body is neat that way

there's nothing vital in that area, spinal cord is a bit further back, and the brain is further up

all it wiped out was the guy's teeth and shit

Include me in this screencap. I want my kids to see what happened in the great meme war

now every news outlet will use this situation to remind the world how theyre real journalists with integrity for not running a peepoo story

thank ntnn

We're time travelers reinforcing timeline integrity.

It doesn't that frog has no meaning and you idiots bought it. You are pawns to us.

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

We'll do it with a smile

Any idea what they're called? I need a new bogeyman.

Thank you for your service. I look forward to these nightly reports to catch up on anything I may have missed

Same. I just want comfy.

IT IS THE JANUARY SURPRISE
YOU LOST THE POST-ELECTION
DRUMPFIES BTFO

>tfw Hikarifag, but always side with the Asukafags when EVa debates flare up.
It's tough being a loner.

Exactly

WHO

They have no relation to big abc. They're just an affiliate

WHATS UP Sup Forums, Ray William Johnson here of Equals Three Productions. I'm making tomorrow's video and heard this totally hot rumor that this place was responsible for pranking the CIA??? Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? That's crazier than the host of the Apprentice becoming president of the USA. LOL You know I joke, but seriously what's up with the pranking stuff? Was it seriously you guys? Been poking around this board lately, and I have to say, there are some pretty funny memes here.

If you guys could just fill me in on some of the details of this whole fiasco, I'd super appreciate it. I might even include your comment in my next video x3

Thanks,
- Ray